We’ve compiled an awesome collection of inspirational Nicki MinajQuotes that are targeted primarily at women
This is the first time we’ve actually created a quote article that’s targeted towards inspiring a female audience, and we’re looking to do more of these in the future.
Nick MinajShe is one of the most successful females in hip hop music with a net worth of $70 million. Many of her lyrics are very motivating for women. Even if sometimes it feels like that’s not the way they were intended.
See the complete collection below!
46 Inspirational Nicki Minaj Quotes
1. “Shoutout to my haters, sorry that you couldn’t phase me.” – Nicki Minaj
2. “You don’t have to feel the need to put somebody down to make yourself feel better.” – Nicki Minaj
3. “Take me or leave me I’ll never be perfect… believe me, I’m worth it.” – Nicki Minaj
4. “People will love and support you when it’s beneficial.” – Nicki Minaj
5. “Call me cursed or just call me blessed. If you can’t handle my worst you ain’t getting my best.” – Nicki Minaj
6th of 46 Nicki Minaj Quotes
6. “You gotta be a beast, that’s the only way they’ll respect you.” – Nicki Minaj
7. “There’s nothing more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.” – Nicki Minaj
8. “Mind over matter, I don’t mind and you don’t matter.” – Nicki Minaj
9. “Life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
10. “They don’t see the tears I cry, the fears I hide. Tend to keep my cares inside, it’s merely pride.” – Nicki Minaj
11. “You wanna know what scares people? Success. When you don’t make moves and you don’t climb up the ladder, everybody loves you because you’re not competition.” – Nicki Minaj
12th of 46 Nicki Minaj Quotes
12. “True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate.” – Nicki Minaj
13. “When a good girl’s gone, she’s gone forever.” – Nicki Minaj
14. “I just want women to always feel in control. Because we’re capable, we’re so capable.” – Nicki Minaj
15. “Like, I mean I don’t even know why you girls bother at this point. You should just give up. It’s me. I win and you lose.” – Nicki Minaj
16. “My tears have dried and I know that no weapon formed against me will prosper.” – Nicki Minaj
17. “If I wasn’t winning, you wouldn’t care.” – Nicki Minaj
18. “Respect your haters, they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” – Nicki Minaj
19th 46 Nicki Minaj Quotes
19. “The people that are inclined to hate, are also inclined to be losers.” – Nicki Minaj
20. “I’m a multidimensional woman, like all women are. The difference is I have the balls to take chances.” – Nicki Minaj
21. “We all have insecurities, but you have to know you’re beautiful.” – Nicki Minaj
22. “Everything I’ve been through could’ve killed me. That’s why it really ain’t nothing you could tell me.” – Nicki Minaj
23. “Tell me that you comin’ back and you just took a break. Maybe you were the one to blame, but that was my mistake. In hindsight, I love your rawness and I love your edge. ‘Cause it was you who talked me down from jumping off the ledge.” – Nicki Minaj
24. “I don’t want to let anybody down, I’ve always been the type of person to make everybody happy and get things done. Everything must be perfect. I do feel it when people hold me to high expectations.” – Nicki Minaj
25. “Please, you can never compare to me, all these b***hes is scared of me. I am who they couldn’t even dare to be.” – Nicki Minaj
26. “Sometimes you don’t realize how far you’ve gotten until you look around at the people who are still trailing behind you.” – Nicki Minaj
27th 46 Nicki Minaj Quotes
27. “I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a girl that can ever be defined.” – Nicki Minaj
28. “When you’re a girl you have to be everything. It’s important to be a good at everything you do, but also to be sweet. You have to be sexy. It’s like, I can’t be all those things at once. I’m a human being.” – Nicki Minaj
29. “I do not see myself as a female rapper anymore. I see myself as a rapper.” – Nicki Minaj
30. “I stand for girls wanting to be sexy and dance but also having a strong sense of themselves. If you got a big ol’ butt? You can shake it! Who cares? That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be graduating from college.” – Nicki Minaj
31. “Good advice I always hated but looking back it made me greater.” – Nicki Minaj
32. “Some people have to put in the work. Some people get away with it. We see it but don’t say it. Welcome to the real world.” – Nicki Minaj
33. “There’s always gonna be evil people in the world who just do negative s**t.” – Nicki Minaj
34th 46 Nicki Minaj Quotes
34. “Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.” – Nicki Minaj
35 “Women should be allowed to be as hardcore and sexual as we want because men do it all the time.” – Nicki Minaj
36 “Strange how someone you once loved can become just another person you once knew.” – Nicki Minaj
37. “I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
38. “Good advice I always hated, but lookin’ back it made me greater.” – Nicki Minaj
39. “Haters, I’m not your enemy I’m your hero. Cheer up, you should be happy I’m here.” – Nicki Minaj
40. “Dear God, I am only what you made me and I appreciate everything that you gave me, but like, I don’t want to do it any more, sort of lost sight of what I’m doing it for.” – Nicki Minaj
41 “Only one chance one bullet in the gun. This is my life. I only got one chance. The safety’s off and I put on her. Oh stick ‘em up, stick ‘em up. Ready to shoot.”– Nicki Minaj
42 “You can be the king, but watch the queen conquer.” – Nicki Minaj
43 “I don’t agree that everyone should agree with everyone’s lifestyle. I think that some people aren’t going to agree, but I think that when you’re mean and when you ridicule people it’s a sign of your own insecurities.
44. “Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.
45 “My rule is, whatever you were calling me four years ago is what you should be calling me now, because I don’t like it when my family or close friends call me Nicki Minaj. To me I’m not Nicki Minaj when I’m with them.
46. “”I cannot hold a grudge against Mariah Carey. What people don’t understand is that I’ve looked up to her for so many years.
Bonus: Nicki Minaj InspirationalVideo
We are grateful that you found these inspiring quotes. Nicki Minaj quotes! Don’t forget to share them with all your female friends and family members.