Read More: will you marry me quotes for him
Will You Marry MeQuotes: Looking for ways to propose to your boyfriend or girlfriend? Or wondering if you should wait. forYou ask him to marry you? Well that’s a personal choice, but don’t forget that it’s completely ok to ask him to get married to you. It won’t make him any less of a man nor will it make you any less of a lady. It’s not 1950 for god’s sake! You can write sweet messages, handwritten notes and romantic messages to express your feelings. Read on to find out how you can create something to commemorate the most important day in your life. It’s ok if you’re feeling nervous or feeling shy. Keep it real, tell him what you feel and let him know loud and clear that he’s the best thing to have ever happened in your life… and you want it to be that way forever. Oh, and by the way, we’re so happy forYou can have them both!It’s possible!
1) You’re the star that twinkles at night, the breeze that makes things feel right. You’re the sunshine that drives blues away, the beat that makes my heart beat every day. WillYou want to marry me?
2) Every mistake I’ve made in my life has been worth making… simply because they all eventually led to you. I love you, baby. Please marry me.
3) I knew you were the one, when your hugs became the only place in the world I’d rather be. WillYou want to marry me?
4) Kisses and cuddles will last a long time, while fights, arguments, and frowns will be brief. That’s pretty much the long and short of my promise to you… will you marry me?
5) When I saw a single smile on my face, I knew that you were the one. MarryYou will, too.
6) No looking back, no regrets in life… because all that I did eventually led to you. You are my baby, I love you. Will you marry me?
7) There will always be smiles and there will always be grumbles. There will be highs and lows. There will be answers and there will still be questions. There will be many answers, and there won’t be any. Life won’t be perfect, not even forOne day. We will all be there together, however, as we travel this road together. I don’t want to make any promises except that you are the only one. WillYou want to marry me?
8) I don’t want to lie, life won’t be rosy all the time. It won’t be perfect. There will be moments when you’ll feel like quitting. There’s be a patch when you’ll question the purpose… but through it all there’s one thing I promise that’ll never happen – doubting who you took this journey with. I don’t just want to be with you, I want to be the only constant through life’s crazy ride. I want to marry you, baby.
9) For me, the word forever has no meaning if it doesn’t include you. WillYou want to marry me?
10) I know we’re meant to be, not because of all the smiles we’ve shared, but because we’ve made it despite the tears we’ve shed. WillYou want to marry me?
11) I love and cherish you forYou are who you are for what you’ve been and for all that you will be… marry me, won’t ya?
12) I’m just an ordinary girl who’s standing in front of you, asking if you want to make her fairy tale complete… will you marry me?
13) I wish words could describe how I feel when you hold me in your arms. I wish I could describe how I feel today when I am with you. I wish, there was a way to express, how you not only make me feel complete but also bring out the best in me… baby, will you marry me?
Useful for You: 60 Funny Family Quotes That’ll Make You Chuckle
14) I am not ashamed to admit that I sometimes giggle at the thought of kissing someone. Every time is like the first time and it’ll be like that forever. WillYou want to marry me?
15 You’ve given me all that I didn’t deserve, now I want to spend the rest of my life making sure I give you all that you always have. WillYou want to marry me?
16) What is the meaning of life? For me, it’s a three-letter word that stars with Y and ends with yoU… willYou want to marry me?
17) Through good and bad, through happy and sad, through ups and downs, through smiles and frowns… I want to spend my life with you, and hope you feel that way too! Will you marry me?
18) The world is a big place but my happiness lies on the tiny corner on your shoulder where I can rest my head feel like the luckiest girl alive… will you marry me?
19) I would like to live every day reminding you of how incredible of a person and woman you are. You can do the exact same in return🙂 WillI want to marry you baby.
20) For me, Happily Ever After can be summed up in just three letters… YOU! Be mine forever, won’t you?
21) I’m thinking about how we met and how ‘we’ came to be. Can’t help but break into a smile because I truly believe that I’m living a dream. I’m going to thank destiny for bringing us together but before I do that I have one question… willYou want to marry me?
22) I’ll be honest with you. I don’t have my life charted out. I don’t have big plans. I haven’t got everything figured out. And tbh I don’t even want it that way. I want to explore every surprise life has in store, and I want to do it with you… now and forever! WillYou want to marry me?
23) I have only one regret in life… I wish we’d met sooner! Will you marry me?
24) My greatest need is to be held in your arms. To kiss you, to hug you, to cuddle with you… and no matter how much I get, this lifetime is not going to be enough! I want to spend not just forever with you but more… will you marry me babe?
25) I feel no shame in accepting that I’m addicted to you! I can’t and won’t imagine my life without you. MarryYou will, too.
26) I knew that you were the right one when every song was about you. MarryYou will, too.
27) My only happiness comes from my inside smile. It is the one that I get plastered on my face every time I see you. WillYou want to marry me?
28) All these years I was living a life, but I’ve never really felt alive, until the moment we kissed forThe first time. I’ve fallen forSince then, I have never wanted to get up. WillYou want to marry me?
29) I’ve gone through heartbreak, I’ve dealt with pain. I’ve been down and out, again and again. Life’s given me, much to think about… but since the day I met you, there’s been no doubt. Destiny, is what everything has come to… marry me baby, will you?
30) YOU and ME mean nothing if they’re not used in the context to US. WillYou want to marry me?
31) I’m just a simple girl, saying something that comes from the deepest corner of my soul… I love you, more than I love myself and all I want in life is to be with you till the end of time! WillYou want to marry me?
32) Even today, I don’t want to let go after a hug. Even today, I can smile inexorably after a good kiss. When I think about growing older together, even today, it sends a chill down my spine. WillYou want to marry me?
33) Whatever happens, wherever we are, we’ll always be together and we’ll always make things work. That’s not just a promise, but a simple truth I’ve based my life on… and I don’t want it any other way. WillYou want to marry me?
34) Because at the end of the day, no matter how rich or poor, how happy or sad… there’s no other way I’d want to spend a single day of my life other than with you. WillYou want to marry me?
35) Ever since the time we started dating each other I’ve never stopped thinking about ‘what if we were to spend the rest of our lives together?’ Today, I think its time I took the ‘if’ out of the question and give it to you directly… will you spend the rest of your life with me?
36) I knew that you were the one forwhen I realized that I only ever needed your hand and mine in my life. WillI want to marry you baby.
37) I want to make it official and remove one word from our dictionaries… goodbye, because I want you to be mine and me to be yours… forever and ever and ever ever ever. WillYou want to marry me?
38) The meaning of life can be many. for me the only thing that matter are three words… You MeYou’ll be there forever! WillYou want to marry me?
39) I’m not saying life will be perfect… but I promise that whatever life throws at us, we’ll fight like warriors and celebrate like lovers. I would love to be with you, and you by my side, for all eternity! You are my baby and I love you. Will you marry me?
40) No, ours won’t be a perfect marriage, simply because there doesn’t exist one. Jealousy, arguments, fights… we won’t be immune to these, but I promise we’ll overcome them with trust, patience and most importantly, love! WillYou want to marry me?
Reading: 38 Deep Lost Love Quotes and Sayings