The right tagline or slogan quickly lets people know what’s great about a business, product, or event. It is also important to remember the benefit by creating taglines.
Although there are many ideas on what makes a great tagline, research has shown that people actually respond to them. toCompany slogans should be clear, creative, offer a benefit, rhyme. EventTaglines and slogans must also convey a lot of information in a few words.
Read More: wedding planning quotes
It can be difficult to come up with succinct, creative, and rhyming tagslines when you are focusing on organizing great events. We do. And we’re here toHelp!
Whether you’re looking for an event planning tagline that attracts clients, an event tagline toUse our quick tips to inspire your guests or create a tagline for your wedding day. toReduce the scope. Take inspiration from our examples.
Part 1: What is it? toTaglines for event planning companies
The best slogan for your event-planning business is to first determine what makes you unique. Why should your customers choose your services over the ones of your competitors? How do you explain when people rave about the event planning skills of your company?
Take a step back, and give it a shot toBe objective in evaluating your business offerings. What are your greatest strengths as a planner. Then talk with friends, family, and collaborators and ask them what’s the first thing that comes toThey will think of your company when they think about it.
This could mean that you are gifted. toYou can achieve perfect details in a very short time. Oder that you offer client ideas toLife is more than they could ever imagine. Maybe a peer in industry feels the same way.
These impressions will help you to identify recurring themes, feelings or qualities. toThe top, such like:
- A certain quality (e.g., elegance. fun. creativity)
- Dream fulfillment
- Show-stopping details
- Execution of client ideas on-the-spot
All of these qualities may be present in you, however to your event planning, you definitely can’t fit them all into a single tagline. Reduce your strengths down toOne, distinctive quality or offering. Choose the benefit that you desire toOffer your customers this information and begin your tagline brainstorming with it in mind.
1. EventExamples of a company tagline
Below are some suggestions from each category. to get you rolling. You can grab the ones you like, and use them for inspiration. Once you have a list of favorites, search on the internet. toFind out if your ideas have been used before.
- Every moment is an experience. Make it memorable.
- Make every occasion memorable
- We make memories.
- Always keep this in mind
- Memories that last a lifetime: Exclusive events
- Memorable events don’t just happen. They happen toWe are your business.
A certain quality (e.g., elegance. fun. creativity).
- An elegant events company
- Life’s a party,
- Extraordinary events delivered
- Extraordinary life events
- Get fresh ideas for your event
- Memories that last a lifetime: Exclusive events
- Amazing turn of events
- For events as special as you
- We are the best choice for a stylish wedding
- Events with ______ (fill in blank: elegance, intelligence panache flair style)
- Relax and enjoy the lifetime experience
- You can be a guest at any event.
- Setup toClean up
- How to manage stress and make your event a success
- We create. You celebrate.
- We plan. You party.
- We do all the work. You have the pleasure.
- We do events. You do you.
- Because every detail in your dreams is important
- The Best. Every day. Every day.
- Every love story is beautiful. Yours, however, should be special
- We build your dream around you
- Bringing dreams toLife
- Your dream event, delivered
- Every detail matters
- It’s all in the details
- Amazing results, precise coordination
- Our passion is the perfect event
- Your occasion deserves our careful planning
Execution of client ideas on-the-spot
- Designing your perfect day
- Ideas turned into actions
- TheEvent you can imagine, brought toLife
- Your vision. Our innovation EventThere are solutions.
- Where your ideas take root
- Events made alive
2. 2. toUse event slogan or tagline generators
The best way to brainstorm is with a slogan or tagline generator. They might also give you word salad. For example, the prompt “event” in three different tagline generators returned the following:
- Cleanses a Big, Big House EventFor Less than Half of a Crown
- EventEnjoy this moment.
- You better get your EventOut.
They sound both grammatically acceptable as well as nonsensical, and they all sound like they were automatically generated in the uncanny Valley. However, the second option still holds promise. “Elena’s Events: Enjoy your moment” could make the tagline shortlist if you are delivering relaxed, stress-free event planning for your clients.
Let’s take another spin through tagline generators using the term “Wedding planner.” Returns include:
- WeddingPlanner The wise choice
- WeddingPlanner, Take Me Away
- Slow down! WeddingPlanner
- WeddingPlanner forever and always
Although no one choice is perfect, there are many options that can be used to help you come up with better ideas.
TheThe first return could be modified toAny quality that you need toHighlight, especially if youre eager toPosition your business relative to the competition: “White Glove Wedding Planning: The elegant choice.”
TheThird option could be used in the same manner to snappily suggest a certain quality: “JM Wedding Production: Think fun,” or “JM Wedding Production: Think fresh.”
Finally, the last option works as a starting point if memorability and client vision are your strengths: “Satin Weddings: Memories always and forever,” or “Satin Weddings: Designing your always and forever.”
3. How? to write event taglines
The event tagline should inform people about what to expect, and should be clear and concise. Two possible approaches to brainstorming are available. to an evocative event tagline that’s on target:
Highlight the event’s value
“Ideas worth spreading” is the tagline for TED Talks. This tagline conveys that attendees will have full access to TED Talks. toIt is true that valuable ideas are important. But this tagline also does more subtle work: It conveys the messages that (a) attendees will be a part of that spreading web of ideas, receiving new information and passing along their own as they network with thinkers and do-ers, and (b) that knowledge and the spread of ideas are “worth” something.
Since tickets for the event run in the thousands of dollars, it’s useful for the tagline toRemember to remind participants that there is real value toThe hard-to-quantify concept of “ideas.”
Your event should not be charged a steep ticket price. Instead, raise money for a worthy cause or rely on donations.to-quantify concepts like ‘ideas,’ ‘community,’ or ‘helping,’ consider reminding your audience of the value.
Famous events can be reliant on their familiarity to do some of the tagline’s heavy lifting. Bonnaroo’s “radiate positivity” tagline gets positivity-loving attendees ready toEnjoy the moment and then share it with others. Of course, as a tagline, “radiate positivity” could also work for a yoga retreat or an alternative energy company summit. But Bonnaroo attendees already know it’s a music festival—everyone already knows it’s a music festival—so there is no need toInclude this in your tagline.
A smaller event might not be necessary. toIt is important to spell everything out. Helen Keller National Center hosted a seminar to help professionals work with blind travelers. TheSeminar taught these professionals how to toAdapt their methods toTravelers who are D/deaf/blind can be partnered. The seminar was called “Orientation and Mobility Techniques for Deaf-Blind Travelers: Same but Different.”
The name of the seminar is explicitly descriptive: “Orientation and Mobility Techniques for Deaf-Blind Travelers.” And the tagline, “Same but Different,” conveys useful information: ThatThe professionals will apply the same techniques they already know but in different ways.
English’s tagline is concise and memorable. And in ASL, it incorporates wordplay: in one sign for “same,” the hands make a particular handshape and move together, while for “different,” they move apart again. “But,” between them, is much like “different,” just with a smaller motion.
See also: 100+ Romantic Good Night Love Messages
Your tagline doesn’t have toWhile you can use wordplay in both languages, it is important to have a memorable tagline. Clarity is the most important thing.
If your event’s name or tagline is not well-known, it should be updated. Your memorable tagline may be more focused on ideas if the event is well-known in your area or community.
4. Event tagline examples
Here are some event titles and taglines to help you choose the right event type.
- Turkey Mountain Hike-athon: To preserve green spaces
- Conference for Community Uplift: Breaking the Cycle of Poverty
- Atlantic Rescue Fundraising Ball – Giving animals a second chance
- Wandering Star Yoga Weekend: Find your balance again
- TheMagnolia Leaf Half Marathon: Ten years running
- First Thursday Community Luncheon: A place where neighbors can meet and eat
- International Landscapers Conference: Planting seeds for an ecofriendly industry
Part 2: How toCreate wedding taglines
A wedding slogan can help set a celebratory atmosphere for guests. It can also be a touchstone that sets an intention for the day and for the beginning of the next chapter of the couple’s life. These phrases are often found on invitations, signs and cocktail napkins. These phrases might be used to highlight adventure, humor or gratitude, as well as other important messages. toThe couple.
Your job as the wedding planner is toEncourage the couple to brainstorm. Encourage them to go out toTake a notebook to dinner toTalk about your first date, vacation spot recommendations, or shared interests, like poetry or movies. These will serve as their inspiration to write their own tagline, or borrow a line from a beloved poem.
You can also search for endless options of wedding taglines via Pinterest. They can also adapt any of the existing tags if they like it. toIt was their big night.
Both the bride and groom should be equally happy with their wedding tagline. If the couple doesn’t want or doesn’t agree on a tagline, not to worry! This wedding feature, though currently basking in the sun for a brief moment, is completely optional.
1. Wedding tagline examples
WeddingTaglines are personal and important for couples. toChoose the right words to describe your client. These options can be shared with clients toGet your ideas flowing.
- To love, laugh and live happily ever again
- Happily ever After begins here
- The adventure begins!
- True love is the greatest adventure
- For a lifetime of adventure together
- It’s a beautiful place to be together toBe
- To the moon, back
- Love is lucky
- It’s a happy day!
- Eat, drink, and get married
2. WeddingUse #s hashtags
WeddingUse hashtags to reach everyone toYou can share (and even find) photos from events on social media. These are the best practices for hashtag selection:
- Keep it short: #DanAndTrina2019 No: #DanAndTrina2Gether4EverTX2019)
- Avoid using long names or names that people often misspell (Yes: #BajLovesWyatt No:#BaijayantaLovesWyatt)
- Avoid alternate spellings of names (Yes: #JimAndClaireWed2019, No: #AndersensWed2019).
WeddingThe hashtag generators are a great source for inspiration. Auto-generated hashtags can sound just as good as slogans. At Shutterfly’s wedding hashtag generator, you can input information about the couple and the date, and be presented with a clearly organized list of possibilities.
Taglines for event planning companies, wedding days or events should all have a ring. toThese are their strengths. Forcing humor, sentiment, or snappiness won’t work or may even elicit eye rolls.
Spend some time identifying the qualities that you desire. toKeep track of the key events or highlights in your company and keep a list of slogans that are appealing. toYou. Give yourself time toWrite tagline ideas and share them with family, friends, or peers. Soon you’ll have a snappy tagline that can do a lot of work in a little space. (Snappy tagslines: Many work, very little space. Check it out?
Now you’re ready toMake your event planning or wedding planning tagline effective!
These 101 ideas for event company names will help you get started. These 15 social media platforms will keep you up-to-date with industry trends. toKeep an eye out for this year.