It is magical to find true love, especially when it happens unexpectedly.
Here are the top unexpected love quotes that will help you celebrate your unexpected romance. These quotes will help you celebrate unexpected love, as the best relationships often begin unexpectedly.
Read More: unexpected love quotes
InLiterature is full of unexpected and wonderful love quotes. LoveWe have made quotes a part our culture. Being in love is the most beautiful experience we can have in our lives. This article contains some of the most unexpected love quotes you will ever read. You may just find yourself falling in love all over again.
Although many people wait to find the right time to love, it is possible that your love story will begin when you least expect. This is also evident in movies, where most characters don’t think it will be their turn to love. This is a beautiful story about unexpected love at unexpected places that audiences around the globe can enjoy.
TheYou will find surprising love quotes and unexpected relationships quotes in this article. These love is unexpected and life is surprising quotes will help you remember the joy of falling in love. This list contains many quotes about unexpected relationships, love unexpectedly, love quotes about unexpected people, and love quotes about unexpected people. There is something for everyone. Everyone who has ever fallen in love will tell you that unexpected love is the best.
Before you dive into the article about quotes to help you fall in love, we suggest you also check out our unplanned quotes and you have my soul quotes.
Quotes about Sudden LoveFrom Songs
Music can make us feel loved and even fall in love. Music can be a soothing and comforting listening experience. This song might make you think about someone unexpected, and the lyrics may remind you how it feels when you fall in love. Music is powerful, and can definitely influence your search for love. Thus, it’s only natural that some of the best love sayings are from songs. These are some songs lyrics that contain unexpected love quotes. These quotes about unexpected relationships will be a great way to express your surprise when you fall in love.
1. “I am thinking of you in my sleepless solitude tonight, if it’s wrong to love you then my heart just won’t let me be right.”
– Mariah Carey, ‘My All’.
2. “I’ve got all I want when it comes to loving you. You’re my only reason, you’re my only truth.”
– Leann Rimes, ‘I Need You’.
3. “Whenever I am alone with you, I feel like I am at home again.”
– The Cure, ‘Lovesong’.
4. “I just want you to love me while I can. All these other thoughts are making it difficult for me. “I don’t need to understand.
– Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real, ‘Turn Off The News (Build A Garden)’.
5. “I wanna love you forever, and this is all I’m asking of you… 10,000 lifetimes together.”
– Jessica Simpson, ‘Wanna Love You Forever’.
6. “As a lover and a friend, I will love you like I never love again.”
– Backstreet Boys, ‘Promise You (With Everything I Am)’.
7. “I have been watching you for a while. I can’t help but stare at the oceans eyes.
– Billie Eilish, ‘Ocean Eyes’.
8. “Trouble sleeping. Restless dreaming. You are in my head.”
– Gavin James, ‘Always’.
9. “I want to kiss you in Paris.”
– Madonna, ‘Justify My Love’.
10. “Music to my heart, that’s what you are.”
– Selena Gomez, ‘Love You Like A Love Song’.
11. “I look and stare so deep in your eyes. I touch on you more and more every time. When you leave, I’m begging you not to go. ”
– Beyonce, ‘Crazy In Love’.
12. “If tomorrow is judgment day. And the Lord asks me what I did with my life. I will say I spent it with you.”
– Whitney Houston, ‘My Love Is Your Love’.
13. “Baby can I hold you tonight. Maybe if I told you the right words at the right time, you’d be mine.”
– Tracy Chapman, ‘Baby Can I Hold You’.
14. “I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea. I want to lay like this forever until the sky falls down on me.”
– Savage Garden, ‘Truly, Madly, Deeply’.
15. “You don’t need a lot of money. Honey, you don’t have to play no games. All I need is all your loving.”
– Ariana Grande, ‘Tattooed Heart’.
16. “You’re my downfall, you’re my muse. My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you.”
– John Legend, ‘All Of Me’.
17. “Annoying you with smoke signals, asking you for help. Cause your immediate presence lifts me straight away from hell.”
– Cuco, ‘Lover Is A Day’.
18. “I love you just the way you are.”
– 2Face Idibia, ‘African Queen’.
19. “What can make me feel this way? My girl, my girl, my girl.”
– Temptations, ‘My Girl’.
20. “How many secrets can you keep? ‘Cause there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat.”
– Arctic Monkeys, ‘Do I Wanna Know?’.
21. “I know I’ve made up my simple mind that you’re my heart.”
– The White Buffalo, ‘Home Is In Your Arms’.
22. “But did you know, that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.”
– Seal, ‘Kiss From A Rose’.
23. “I wish you could depend on me. I wanna have your mouth to feed. I wanna put your mind at ease.”
– The Growlers, ‘Someday’.
24. “You’re my, my, my, my kind of woman. And I’m down on my hands and knees. Begging you please, baby, show me your world.”
– Mac Demarco, ‘My Kind Of Woman’.
25. “And I will swallow my pride. You’re the one that I love.”
– A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera, ‘Say Something’.
Heartwarming Unexpected Love Quotes
When love comes it melts your heart like nothing else. It’s a strong feeling, like you’ve never expected it to be. This magic of love that we feel when we fall in love has been captured in some very heartwarming love quotes which we have gathered here for you. Why not share one of these with the unexpected person that you fell in love with at an unexpected time or in unexpected places?
26. “You are the love that came without warning. You had my heart before I could say no.”
27. “Our love is so furious that we burn each other out.”
– Richard Burton.
28. “I never knew what love was until you came into my life without a hint, unexpectedly.”
29. “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.”
– Woody Allen.
30. “Sometimes, love comes in the least expected places, in the least expected ways.”
31. “Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
– Alfred Lord Tennyson.
32. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss.
33. “Someday, I know that the right person for me will walk my way and tell me, I love you.”
34. “Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.”
– Terry Mark.
35. “Love can be found in unexpected places. Sometimes we go out searching for what we think we want and we end up with what we’re supposed to have.”
36. “Love comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have.”
– Anurag Prakash Ray.
37. “The process of love sometimes means unexpected detours.”
– Elizabeth Alraune.
38. “Love was destined and would strike as true as unexpected lightning on a clear day or never come at all.”
– Dean Francis Alfar.
39. “The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.”
– Jelly Wong.
Unexpected Love Quotes From Movies And TV Shows
These quotes for falling in love and quotes about falling in love might leave you reminiscing about an unexpected person that you met at an unexpected time. Many famous love quotes come from movies and TV shows. Here are some quotes about love at an unexpected time from TV shows and movies to remind of how it felt when you fell in love unexpectedly.
40. “You had me at hello.”
– Dorothy Boyd, ‘Jerry Maguire’.
41. “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.”
– Sean, ‘Good Will Hunting’.
42. “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.”
– Noah Calhoun, ‘The Notebook’.
43. “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
– Jennifer Cavalleri, ‘Love Story’.
44. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
– Rhett Butler, ‘Gone With The Wind’.
45. “I wish I knew how to quit you.”
– Jack Twist, ‘Brokeback Mountain’.
46. “I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”
– Anna Scott, ‘Notting Hill’.
47. “I can’t see anything I don’t like about you.”
– Joel Barish, ‘Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind’.
48. “You make me want to be a better man.”
– Melvin Udall, ‘As Good As It Gets’.
49. “I can’t remember anything without you.”
– Joel Barish, ‘Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind’.
50. “True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”
– Max Abbitt, ‘Kissing A Fool’.
51. “To me, you are perfect.”
– Mark, ‘Love Actually’.
52. “The best kind of love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me.”
-Noah Calhoun, ‘The Notebook”.
53. “They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true.”
– Senior Ed Bloom, ‘Big Fish’.
54. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– Harry, ‘When Harry Met Sally’.
55. “I’m beginning to think that maybe it’s not just how much you love someone. Maybe what matters is who you are when you’re with them.”
– Macon, ‘The Accidental Tourist’.
Unexpected Love Quotes From Books And Poems
There is nothing like a good book to make you feel things. Readers often fall in love with books and books often make readers reminisce about the person they love. Some of the most powerful quotes about love come from books. Thus, here are some quotes about love from some of the best books we could find.
56. “You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
– Margaret Mitchell, ‘Gone With The Wind’.
57. “I do love nothing in the world so well as you—is not that strange?”
– William Shakespeare, ‘Much Ado About Nothing’.
58. “You see, until I met you, I had only ever experienced desire. Love, never.”
– Pierre Choderlos de Laclos, ‘Les Liaisons Dangereuses’.
59. “I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.”
– Charles Dickens, ‘Great Expectations’.
60. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant.”
– Rupi Kaur, ‘Milk And Honey’.
61. “You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.”
– John Green, ‘The Fault In Our Stars’.
62. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.”
– Charles Dickens, ‘A Tale Of Two Cities’.
63. “Whatever our souls are made out of, his and mine are the same.”
– Emily Brontë, ‘Wuthering Heights’.
64. “He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest.”
– W.H. Auden, ‘Stop All The Clocks’.
65. “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.”
– William Goldman, ‘The Princess Bride’.
66. “You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, love, love you.”
– Jane Austen, ‘Pride And Prejudice’.
67. “The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you.”
– Jalaluddin Rumi, ‘The Illustrated’.
68. “It seemed the sleep with the woman in his arms was the only necessity.”
– D.H. Lawrence, ‘Lady Chatterley’s Lover’.
69. “If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.”
– Michelle Hodkin, ‘The Evolution Of Mara Dyer’.
70. “The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity.”
– George Orwell, ‘1984’.
71. “I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.”
– Gabriel García Márquez, “Love In The Time Of Cholera by”.
72. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
– Arthur Conan Doyle, ‘The White Company’.
73. “You are so busy being you that you have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are.”
– John Green, ‘The Fault In Our Stars’.
74. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
– Kiersten White, ‘The Chaos Of Stars’.
75. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.”
– Vladimir Nabokov, ‘Lolita’.
76. “Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own; in pain and sickness it would still be dear.”
– Charlotte Brontë, ‘Jane Eyre’.
77. “She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.”
-Nicholas Sparks, ‘Safe Haven”.
78. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
– Nicole Krauss, ‘The History Of Love’.
79. “How do you spell love? You don’t spell it. You feel it.”
– A. A. Milne, ‘Winnie The Pooh’.
80 “Why, darling, I don’t live at all when I’m not with you.”
– Ernest Hemingway, ‘A Farewell To Arms’.
81 “Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offense, and is not resentful.”
– Nicholas Sparks. ‘A Walk To Remember’.
Kidadl has created many fun, family-friendly quotes that everyone can enjoy. These 80+ surprising love quotes are a great choice.
*Do you know where this quote originated? Email us to let us have your information at [email protected]