Tuesday is a day that often doesn’t garner much attention.
But did it occur to you? TuesdayFor most people, Monday is the most productive day of each week. You’ve moved past Monday and you’re inGo full GSD: Get Stuff Done
Read More: tuesday quotes for work
Monday is often the most hated day of the week. However, most people are up and running on Mondays. TuesdayThe day comes around. It’s a great day to collaborate with colleagues, meet with clients or other contacts, or knock over a decent chunk of work.
Even though we sometimes allow our moods to be affected by the day of the week, you must make the most of each day. TuesdayYou have the chance to quickly accelerate your success by making a huge dent in your projects.
Below is a collection of motivational, wise and inspiring quotes to help you keep positive momentum throughout the week. Tuesday quotes, TuesdaySayings TuesdayThese proverbs were compiled from various sources throughout the years.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to also check out our compilation of motivational Monday quotes.
TuesdayInspirational quotes about momentum inOur week
1. “We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day.” – Kathy Henn
2. “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Anonymous
3. “It’s TUESDAY! And since its CHOOSEDAY: Choose to Smile Choose to be Happy Choose to Love Choose to Bless Choose to be a Blessing Choose t be Humble Choose o be Patient Choose to be Kind… and above all Choose God to guide your Life. HAPPY TUESDAY!” – Anonymous
4. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
5. “TuesdayIt is my favorite day in the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
6. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Anonymous
7. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Anonymous
8. “If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day.” – Joel Osteen
9. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel OsteenIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
10. “Three positive facts are obvious on Tuesday: Tomorrow allows me another day to demonstrate my worthiness to my employer; it is yet another day to influence those around me with encouragement to handle their own trials; and, it is my day to celebrate each small victory of yesterday.” – Byron Pulsifer
TuesdayQuotes to keep you positive throughout the week
11. “TuesdayThe morning is a good time to think about what you want to include. in your team meetings; it is your time to deliver words of passion that speak to the dazzling new roads ahead where each person is accountable for their own actions and behaviors; where each day represents a fresh start to be a positive influence; and, where self is expressed as unselfishness with each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short positive quotes to fuel your day.
12. “Happy TuesdayWe are responsible for peace and order! We are responsible to maintain peace and order in our lives! When your world is CONSTANTLY filled with chaos, then it’s time to take a look at SELF!” – Tracey Edmonds
13. “The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end inA few years inVictory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.” – Dag Hammarskjold
14. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” – James Allen
15. “Happy TuesdayYou can! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Anonymous
16. “Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a new beginning.” – Anonymous
17. “Today is not just TuesdayTransformation is what it is Tuesday. This means that success doesn’t just happen to you; you must go after it. So what are you waiting for?” – Anonymous
18. “Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then.” – Al Rocker
19. “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.” – AnonymousIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of relaxing weekend quotes to power your workweek.
20. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” – Anonymous
TuesdayQuotes to help you make the most of it
21. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
22. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
23. “Without ambition one starts nothing. One cannot finish nothing if one doesn’t work. The prize won’t be sent to your address. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” – Roy T. Bennett
25. “Our greatest weakness lies inDon’t give up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
26. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
27. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” – Vince Lombardi
28. “I don’t want it good. “I want it.” Tuesday.” – Jack L. Warner
29. “We concentrate so much on anniversaries and birthdays that you forget it’s the Tuesday that’s tough that really counts. Sometimes all she needs is flowers and an ear. It’s the little things that count. It’s the regular days of the year that you have to keep your attention on her.” – BJ The Chicago Kid
30. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a TuesdayTuesday or Wednesday are the most affordable days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian TansIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Wednesday quotes to help you get through the week.
TuesdayQuotes to encourage a productive week
31. “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.” – Anonymous
32. “Happy TuesdayIt’s possible to be positive! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.” – Anonymous
Useful for You: 27 Funny Good Morning Quotes to Jumpstart Your Day
33. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
34. “Good morning TuesdayThank you! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith and our hope.” – Anonymous
35 “Choose to tell your own story . The only way you will tell a better story about your life, is choosing to live your own life to the fullest without being apologetic about it or copying others.” – De philosopher DJ Kyos
36. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. It’s a happy day! Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
37. “TuesdayYou can do it! Worry less, live more.” – Anonymous
38. “Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.” – Anonymous
39. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.” – Anonymous
40 “Every day is a gift and proof that your purpose in life has not yet been fulfilled.” – Anonymous
TuesdayMotivational and inspirational quotes
41. “If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.” – Richard Bach
42. “Every single day, you’ll face outside influences telling you why it won’t work & you don’t deserve it. Keep going.” – Anonymous
43. “Let your courage inspire the world around you.” – Steve Maraboli
44 “No one is more powerful than Self. Why give your power to others when it’s for you to keep & thrive?” – Roxana M Jones
45 “Life is a daily education -make it a point to know more when you go to bed than you did when you wake up, every day!” – Anonymous
46 “If you don’t like someone’s story, write your own.” – Chinua Achebe
47 “Life is change. Growth is an option. Choose wisely.” – Karen Kaiser Clark
48. “Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.” – Zion Lee
49. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.” – Madeline Bridges
50 “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
Tuesday quotes to inspire progress
51 “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
52 “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
53 “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”- Walt Disney
54 “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
55 “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
56 “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
57 “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
58 “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”-Lolly Daskal
59. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
60 “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
TuesdayQuotes to encourage hard work
61. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George LorimerIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
62. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” —Anne Frank
63. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
64. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” —Marie Curie
65 “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
66 “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and again and bring their friend.” — Walt Disney
67 “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Saint Francis
68. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
69 “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
70 “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
Tuesday quotes to elevate your perspective
71. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
72 “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand
73. “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
74. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —J.M. J.M.
75. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
76. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
77. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
78. “If you don’t burn out at the end of each day, you’re a bum.” – George Lois
79. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
80 “I do not care about happiness simply because I believe that joy is something worth fighting for.” – Criss Jami
TuesdayQuotes to help you reach your goals
81 “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
82. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
83. “Work hard for you and your own goals. Progress will come.”- Anonymous
84 “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
85 “A lack of focus leads to a lack of progress. Get focused. Grind. Grow.”-Anonymous
86 “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. “If you want to experience significant progress toward your goal, you need to be intentional about the work you’re doing every day.” – Anonymous
88 “Start where you are. Utilize what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
89. “Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.” – Maxwell Maltz
90 “Be practical as well as generous inYour ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
Tuesday quotes to inspire you
91. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
92 “There will be obstacles. There will always be doubters. There will be errors. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
93. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
94 “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
95. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
96 “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” – Misty CopelandIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Misty Copeland quotes for a life of passion.
97 “Take pride inHow far have you come, and how much faith do you have? in how far you can go.” – Christian Larson
98. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
99. “Press forward. Do not stop. in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
100. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out these Mark Zuckerberg quotes from the iconic facebook founder.
Learn More TuesdaySayings and quotes
101. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
102 “We become what we think about.” –Earl Nightingale
103. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
104 “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
105. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
106 “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Christopher Columbus
107. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
108 “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
109. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
110 “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” –Unknown
These were your favorite! Tuesday quotes
There are many reasons Tuesdays are so special. It allows us to be more productive and focus on our responsibilities.
We should try to keep the positive momentum we established earlier in the week. TuesdayThe rest of the week. The above quotes can help you to make it happen.
Which one? TuesdayWas your favorite quote? Are you able to share any inspirational quotes? Please tell us inPlease comment below. And if you enjoyed the quotes, don’t forget to hit the share buttons.
Useful for You: 105 Health Quotes