Did you know that truck drivers earn $0.27 to 0.40 cents per mile on average?
Drivers can earn around $80,000 on a salary if they have the right experience and qualifications. TheConcentration and patience are essential for a job.
Read More: truck driving quotes
Communication is key to motivating your drivers. Communicating with your drivers will not only improve their morale, but it will also let them know that you value them. Respect and value the opinions of your drivers and show appreciation for their contributions to your business.
We have the best trucker quotes and quotes about trucking to motivate truck drivers. You can also visit [Taxi Driver Quotes] [Road Trip Quotes].
Funny Trucker Quotes
These funny quotes for drivers will encourage them to be their best. Check out these truck quotes and truck quotes.
1. “I don’t believe there is any real motivation to become a truck driving driver. My story was straightforward. My dad was a truck driver and I wanted one of my own.
2. “Women like cars”: We all want a Ferrari, sometimes a pickup truck, but end up with a station wagon.
– Tim Allen.
3. “I am trying to figure out if you are a truck driver who also writes books, or a truck driver who drives trucks.”
Antony J. Bowman.
4. “All I have ever wanted is a nice truck. That’s what I got.”
– Cole Swindell.
5. “I didn’t wait for Luck. I tore after it with a truck.”
– A.A. Bell.
6. “Anyone singing about trucks, in any form, in any song, anywhere, literally just stop nobody cares!”
– Kacey Musgraves.
7. “I often conduct interviews in my truck.”
8. “I don’t believe I’m a racist or a bigot. But I do have a Blazer truck. I like beer. I hate some women.
– Lewis Grizzard.
9. “When the choice is between a demanding relationship and a vintage pickup truck, I’ll choose the truck every time.”
10. “David Bowie, for me, was the butchest guy in town. Jagger was like a truck driver.”
– Hedi Slimane.
11. “Have your ever noticed that everyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster is a madman?”
12. “I sometimes think it ironic for an ex-seaman, longshoreman, truck driver, policeman, bus driver, etc… To find success in writing children’s novels.”
– Brian Jacques.
13. “I practically live out of my truck. I don’t mean to move from one place to another. It’s sad to say but I feel more at home with my truck than anywhere else.
14. “Eighty thousand pounds of muscle, blood, and steel in a pile. It’s spectacular.”
— Gary Williams.
15. “When I was a kid, my stepdad started this business and would go out and get lost cows and stuff. He was a truck driver, farmer, and cowboy. He taught me how to ride from an early age.”
– Tim McGraw.
16. “Truck driving is stressful because you never know where you’ll be or what you’ll be doing the next day.”
Top Useful: Fresh: The FTD Flower Blog
– Connor Syrewicz.
17. “I hate the stupid pick up truck that you never allowed me to drive.
“You’re a heartbreak redneck who is really bad at lying.”
Taylor Swift, Picture to Burn’.
18. “Come on, you can’t name a truck after a chick.”
19. “You may be a redneck if… you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.”
– Jeff Foxworthy.
Motivational Trucking Quotes
Truck drivers are the backbone of your business. These truck driving quotes will make truck drivers realize how important you are.
20. “You just have to put your feet in front of your eyes and continue on. Put on your blinders, and keep moving.
21. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.”
22. “You’re never lost. You are always aware of where you are. You’re right there. Sometimes you can’t find your destination.
– Brian W. Porter.
23. “Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer”
24. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.”
– Simon Sinek.
25. “There’s no better situation than the open road and seeing everything completely from a new perspective.”
26. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
– Jane Goodall.
27. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
– Lewis Carroll.
28. “It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.”
– Emma Watson.
29. “I’ve been on every interstate highway in the lower forty-eight states by now, and I never get tired of the view.”
– Steve Earle.
30. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
31. “I worked as a truck driver, a carpenter’s assistant, and did whatever it took for my family to have bread on the table.”
– Scott Glenn.
32. “Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.”
– Harper Lee.
33. Life on the road can mean one of two things. Truck driving is a constant adventure if you’re flexible and able to adapt to new situations.
Top Useful: Fresh: The FTD Flower Blog
– Connor Syrewicz.
34. “Was I always going to be here? No. I was going be homeless, a driver for a taxi or truck, or any other kind of job that would provide me with bread. You never know what’s going to happen.”
– Morgan Freeman.
35 You make the most of truck driving. It can be lonely, especially for those who drive alone.
Top Useful: Fresh: The FTD Flower Blog
– Connor Syrewicz.
36.TheThe best truck drivers are hardworking, independent, patient, and determined. They enjoy adventure and think quickly.
37. “There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive.”
– B. C. Forbes.
These truck driver quotes are inspiring, motivating, and even funny. These truck driver sayings and quotes will help your driver see that motivation doesn’t have to be serious. These trucker phrases will help them see that they are an integral part of the business cycle.
38. “Patience is something that you admire in the driver behind and despise in the one ahead.
39. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.”
― Erol Ozan.
40. “If you do not go for a gap that exists, then you are no longer a race driver.”
41. “Because memory is time folding back on itself. ToDisengage from the Present is the key to success in automobile racing. In order to reach any kind of success in automobile racing, a driver must never remember.”
― Garth Stein.
42 “Darkness can’t drive out darkness, only light can. Hate is not able to drive out hate; only loving can.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
43 Driving a race car is like dancing on a chainsaw.
44 “Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road.”
― Amit Kalantri.
45. “Everything is elsewhere in life, and you can get there in your car.”
E. B. White
46 “Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.”
― Colin Powell.
47.TheThe cars we drive speak volumes about our personalities.”
– Alexandra Paul.
48. “I am emotional about engines, if you hurt my car, you hurt my heart.”
― Amit Kalantri.
49. “Because the great part of the road trip isn’t arriving at your destination, Its all the wild stuffs that happens along the way.”
– Colin Powell.
50 “It has meant that I have driven fewer miles, stayed closer to home, spent more time at the campground, and it has allowed me to drive less.
– Ken Sommer.
51 “’You’ve turned into quite a bossy little thing,’ Myrnin said. “I think it might be something I like.’”
― Rachel Caine.
52. “Anything is possible if you have passion, drive, focus, and support.”
– Sabrina Bryan.
53 “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.”
– Mario Andretti.
54 “You can’t just make me different and then leave”
― John Green.
55 “A driver reaches a destination by driving on that road, not by laying back to enjoy the view.”
― Nabil N. Jamal.
56TheThe way I drive and handle a car is an expression my inner feelings.
57. “You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said ‘Parking Fine’.”
― Tommy Cooper.
58 “Drive slowly and enjoy the scenery” – instead of driving fast and joining the scenery, drive slow.
– Douglas Horton.
59. “You’re the driver of your own life. Don’t let anyone steal your seat.”
― Moosa Rahat.
60 “Practice will bring you the relaxed driving experience that leads to consistency.
– John Surtees.
61 “It is always a great honor to be the driver of your own car, to be the boss of your own fate!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan.
62. “’He likes driving very fast on the wrong side of the road,’ said Sarah. “Which I understand completely.’”
― Hilary McKay.
63 “Space is not remote at all.” If your car could go straight ups, it’s only an hour away.
64. “It seems like we have the makings of a solid escape strategy.” We only need a vehicle and a driver.”
― Jason Medina.
65 “We drive into tomorrow using only our rearview camera.”
66. “Natural abilities are important but it is not essential. If you have the drive, determination, desire, and positive attitude, you can get far without them.”
– Kirsten Sweetland.
67 “Keep driving and never look back.”
― Jordan Hoechlin.
68. “When you buy me, you are buying a Ferrari. You put premium petrol in your tank and hit the road. Then you turn the gas pedal.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
69 “Resentment is a lone drunkard in the bar screaming about his misfortunes. Forgiveness is the taxi driver who offers him a free ride home.”
― Lidia Longorio.
70 “With drive and a little talent, you can move mountains. I’m sure. I’ve done it.”
71. “I was never more alive than when the Dark Passenger was driving.”
― Jeff Lindsay.
72. You can make any bad day better by driving on country roads with your radio up and windows closed.
73. “It’s not as if I don’t know how to handle the truck now. A license is just a piece of paper.”
Terry Lynn Johnson
Truck Driver Sayings
Here are some great trucking phrases. These trucker talk quotes and sayings will inspire you and your drivers.
74. “Is that your last answer?” New York City garbage men, taxi cab drivers and bus drivers, as well as bus drivers, are just shouting it to me. It was great fun.
75 “It’s the right thing to do.”
– Joe Glionna.
76 “I am an actor…” I work and go home. Is it because you are interested in me? “Don’t ask a truck driver what his job is.”
77. “I’ve talked to stunt driver all my life. 32 years of talking with stunt drivers. They’re crazy!”
78. “There are major implications for a number of freight-intensive economic sectors, and we are just on the cusp of feeling that pinch.”
79 “Wherever I go from your truck, it is a reflection about who you really are.”
80. “We are hearing a lot of talk about the need to keep our economy running, but nothing about the safety of those who are helping it keep running.”
– Joanne Mackenzie.
81. “I sometimes talk like a truck driver, or I curse.” What can I say?
– Penny Marshall.
82. “I wonder if there is any documented accident in which a man was hit by a truck, but it was loaded with a lot of pillows and soft stuff.
– Joel Zimmerman.
83. “They’re asking, ‘Did you fly outside of North America?’ And ‘Did you have any fever?’ Otherwise, it’s all normal.”
– Anil Raveendran.
84 “They are not travelers. They are there to work.”
– Marc-Andre Hubert.
85 “When I grew up, I wanted to be either a spy nor a driver of monster trucks. Later on, I thought movies would be a good hobby.
– Erik Per Sullivan.
86 “These broke rappers always sing bout a pink truck. But I’m only happy when i hoppin’ out da briks truck.”
– Nicki Minaj.
87 “By exempting retail businesses from the city’s noise bylaw right now, we will ensure that retailers can receive deliveries 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”
88 “I want the other drivers force me to find a way past them.”
– Jeff Gordon.
89. “Our two countries are so reliant on each other, if you closed the border to trade you could almost be said to be harming the health and welfare of our citizens.”
90 “In any other job, they’re truck drivers. In show-biz, they’re Transportation Captains.”
91. “I believe I was one of the few drivers who returned to Ferrari.”
– Jacky Ickx.
92. “Delaware’s financial services and insurance cluster are key economic drivers.”
– Ruth Ann Minner.
93.TheSlow drivers are the source of my hatred.
– Olivia Wilde.
94 “One thing I’d like to see was a stronger ladder series of up-and-coming American drivers.”
– Michael Andretti.
95 “Truck driving when every day is Monday”
96 “My father was a cross-country truck driver.”
97 “Buckle up or stay in your truck.”
– Sarah Palin.
98. “My dad was an experienced truck driver. I remember driving a truck from the time that I was knee-high to a grapevine.
– Johnny Van Zant.
99. “I love to jump in a truck and take my backpack with me and drive anywhere I want.”
100 “Yeah it’s going down, so get up. A Brinks truck might be valet parked.
101. “As a child, I wanted to become a truck driver.”
– Adriano Zumbo.
102 “I gotta get you ridin’ shotgun in my truck.”
– Dierks Bentley.
103.TheThe highway driver is not safe when he follows the signs; it’s safer when he does.
– Aiden Wilson Tozer.
104. “As an driver, your goal is always to be in the most competitive team.”
105. “Each driver is their own individual and the identity changes from week to semaine, but it’s always the same.”
– Kurt Busch.
106 “In other words: I don’t have a truck for anyone who does an eclectic building.”
– Minoru Yamasaki.
107. “It is a nightmare for a driver to be driven around by someone else. There are only three types: the too fast, timid, or one-self.
– Virginia Graham.
108TheBoss back, someone call the Brinks truck.”
Rick Ross, “King of Diamonds”
109. “People don’t realize how far a truck travels per year.”
– Johnny Napier.
110. “Truck drivers know where the best spots to stop on the roads.”
*Do you know where this quote originated? Email us to let us have your information at [email protected]
Kidadl has a lot of fun, family-friendly quotes you can all enjoy here! We hope you enjoyed our suggestions! Trucking QuotesWhy not take a look at [funny travel quotes]Train or e-train quotes