57 Sweetest Kids Name Tattoos with Ideas. One of the most precious things on earth is the bond between parent and child. While not all children are blessed with a close relationship with their parents, those who have it are truly blessed. The moment a couple gets to know they’re expecting their first child, they develop an emotional bond with the unborn, especially mothers.
Read More: tattoos for moms with kids names
Parents love to get their names tattooed on the bodies of their children as a way to show their love for their children. While it might sound silly to children, it is one of the best things parents can do for their child.
With the rising trend in kids’ name tattoos, there are now different designs and styles in which you can get your child’s name tattooed. These styles are beautiful ways to express your love.
Check out a list of our favorite Kids’ name tattoos that are both beautifully designed and extra meaningful.
Is It Bad Luck To Tattoo Your Child’s Name?
While many people do plan to have their child’s name inked on their skin, some others may wonder what the consequences of tattooing your child’s name may be. Is it bad luck to get a tattoo of your child’s name? Is it possible to experience pain and sadness in the future?
Well, while some tattoos are known to bring bad luck such as gruesome ones or your partner’s name, getting your child’s name inked does not bring bad luck.
Remember, tattoos are just beautiful art that some people get in the name of beauty and they’re certainly not a curse.
Best Placement for Name Tattoos
If you are looking for the ideal placement for name tattoos, then there are certainly lots of different places on the body. These tattoos can be placed on the arms or legs of some people, while others prefer to have them on the chest. Usually, and other than on their arms, people like to get their kid’s name on their arm, wrist, or even chest.
The best place to get a name tattoo on your chest is logically because it will be near your heart, and you can show how close you are to that person. These are however the best places to get a tattoo of a name.
Kids Name Tattoo Ideas
1. You Are My Sunshine with Sunflower – If you want more “You are my Sunshine” Tattoo ideas, we have a whole post just for you!
2. Tattoo of Kids Name in Childs Handwriting
3. Different Version of Arrows for Each Kid
4. Infinity Sign with Kids Names
5. Two Flower Stems Together with Names
6. Kids Name with Birthdate Design
7. Name with Roman Numerals of Birthdate
Useful for You: 185 Nerdy Cat Names – Epic Tech, Video Game & Comic Names
Tattoos with Kids Names for Mom
These classy tattoos with kids names for mom are some of our favorite designs.
8. Simple Script Font with Names
9. Name Written in Flowers – It would be so cute to use their birth flowers for this design.
Cool Font with for Moms 11. Cool Font with Kids Name for Moms
11. Inner Arm Kids Name Tattoo
Tattoos with Kids Names for Dad
12. Babies Foot with Name
13. Manly Font for Kids Name
14. Chest Tattoo of Kids Names
15. Kids Name with Rose
Heart Tattoos with Kids Names
16. Simple Heart Tattoo with Child Initial
17. Old School Sparrow with Hearts Tattoo
18. Kids Names in Shape of a Heart Tattoo
19. Line of Hearts Down Back with All Kids Names
Wrist Tattoos with Kids Names
These small tattoos with kids’ names are some of our favorites.
Reading: Hilarious Bank Names: What Were They Thinking?
20. Thing Wrist Tattoo with Names
21. Simple Font with Heart Tattoo
22. Kids Name Initials
23. Simple Scripted Font
Children’s Name Tattoo Designs
24. Flower Stems with Kids Name
25. 3 Kids Name Tattoo
26. Simple Font with Heart Tattoo
27. Butterfly Tattoo with Kids Names
More Tattoo Ideas You’ll Love
If you like these kids name tattoos then check out a few more of our favorites.
- Classic Birth Clock Tattoos + Designs – Getting some ink to honor your kid or kids is a beautiful way to celebrate that special bond. After all, once a person becomes a parent, it is a role they’ll have for life. It is a great way to remember the moment your child was born. Why not have a piece that lasts as long as your special love? These birth clock tattoos are such a special tattoo idea because it’s all about remembering that specific moment that they entered this world. We have selected our top picks and we would love to hear your thoughts.
- Sweet Mom and Son Tattoos for that Special Bond – Ain’t no love like a mother’s love — and there most definitely ain’t no love like the love between a mother and her son. Mother and son form a special bond that is based on emotion and affection. She’s always there for him, and he usually adores the living heck out of her. If a mom and her son have a close bond, why not make a beautiful sentimental ink piece to celebrate it? That’s right, folks, we’re talking about mother-son tats.
- Mountain Tattoo Ideas – Whether you are looking for a new cool tattoo that is going to make everyone’s jaw drop or if you are looking for your first tattoo, you are at the right place! These Mountain Tattoo Ideas are good for the soul and will make you feel as fresh as the mountain air.
Test Out These Tattoo Products
Looking to check how you like a tattoo but don’t want something permanent? These temporary tattoos will suit your needs perfectly. We have the perfect products for you, whether you are looking for new ink or care supplies. You can click the links below to see some of our top products.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Florals Sheets – Includes two sheets of Watercolor Florals temporary tattoos and designed by Helen Deal. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days. Designed by professional artists who get a cut of every sale
- Bright Aftercare All Natural Tattoo Lotion – Reduce itching in your new tattoo and extend the life of color and line sharpness. Bright Tattoo Tattoo Aftercare lotion soothes itchy skin and reduces itching. It may also help to heal your tattoo quickly and evenly. You can keep your skin moisturized and healed by continuing to use it after inking. This may also increase the time between touch ups.
- Temporary Tattoos Watercolor Butterflies Set – Includes a set of eight temporary tattoos and designed by Stina Persson. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink; FDA-compliant and fun for all ages. Each tattoo will last 2 – 4 days
- Disposable Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wrap – Comes with 16 Roll of Cohesive Tattoo Grip Cover Wraps in 6 Different Colors. Dimensions: 1.6″ x 5 yards (W x L) Per Roll. It is very easy to attach it to tattoo grips with self adhesive strips.
Top Useful: Shih Tzu Names – 250+ Fantastic Ideas