Your name, when spoken, announces you and identifies your soul’s energy. Names with a strong connotation can have a profound effect on the lives of those who hear them and, more importantly, alter the course of the soul who carries them. You might consider a name that is rooted in spirituality.
More: 75 Names That Mean “Hope” for Your Little One
Read More: spiritual names for girls
Useful for You: 112 German Baby Girl Names & Their Meanings
In life, we go through sprouts of growth, vibrational adjustments, and changes because we are forces of nature continually evolving. Multidimensional beings, we are. We rise. We elevate. We vibrate higher. Spiritual Names are vibrational blessings. Further, the frequency of your name makes it easier.
Names are important spiritually for the person’s destiny and well-being. We’ve created a list of 75 spiritual baby names that are chosen to bless your little one and pave the way for their life steps.
Spiritual Baby Girl Names
- Abigail: It comes from Hebrew and the Bible and means “brings joy”
- Adna: It is a Biblical name meaning “pleasure, delight”
- Aisha: A Muslim baby name meaning “life, Vivaciousness”
- Amana: Hebrew origin name meaning “loyal, faithful”
- Anani: A Biblical name meaning “a cloud”
- Angela: Spanish girl name meaning “angel”
- Angelique: French girl name meaning “like an angel”
- Athena: Greek mythology origin name derived from the city name, Athens
- Batya: Hebrew girl name meaning “daughter of God”
- Bliss: English origin name meaning “perfect joy” is a beautiful name for baby girl
- Celeste: French name meaning “heavenly”
- Cielo: Pronounced as Cheh-loh, it is Spanish origin name for “sky, heaven”
- Eden: It is an attractive name of Hebrew origin meaning “place of pleasure, delight”
- Elisabeth: It’s a Greek baby name meaning “Devoted to God”
- Emma: English origin name meaning “whole, complete”
- Faith: A Christian virtue name popular in the 16th century meaning “confidence, trust, belief”
- Genesis: American baby name meaning “beginning”
- Gita: Sanskrit origin name meaning “song” that evokes the beauty of Bhagavad Gita. It has special significance in Hinduism
- Grace: Irish baby name meaning “God’s favor”
- Gwyneth: Welsh name meaning “blessed”
- Halo: Derived from Greek origin, it means “circular aura of light depicted above the head of the holy angel”
- Isabelle: American baby girl name meaning “Devoted to God”
- Joanna: Derived from Hebrew, it is a biblical name meaning “ God is gracious”
- Kezia: This biblical girl’s name of Hebrew origin means ‘cinnamon’. It has a great spiritual meaning.
- Lux: Latin origin name meaning “light”
- Naomi: Biblical origin name meaning “beautiful, agreeable”.
- Maria: Hebrew origin name meaning “mistress or lady of the sea
- Priscilla: The ancient name of Latin origin meaning “ancient, classic”
- Rumi: Japanese origin name meaning “beauty”
- Ruth: This Hebrew name means “companion” or “vision of beauty”.
- Shiloh: This Hebrew name originates from ancient Israel and means “peace”
- Uma: Hindu Goddess name meaning “bright”
- Vashti: It is a unique Hebrew name meaning “beautiful”
- Veda: Sanskrit origin name meaning “knowledge”
Spiritual Baby Boy Names
- Aaron: Hebrew origin meaning “exalted”
- Adam: Hebrew origin name meaning “man from the red earth”
- Apollo: Greek mythology name meaning “God of medicine, music, and poetry”
- Bardo: This name of Tibetan, German and Aboriginal origin means “water”
- Bodhi: Sanskrit origin name meaning “awakening, enlightenment”
- Christmas: Derived from an English origin, this name suggests “festivity and fun”
- Clement: Originating from Latin, this baby boy name “mild, merciful”
- David: Originating from Hebrew, this traditional name means “beloved”
- Dharma: Sanskrit and Buddhist origin name meaning “religious duty”
- Dhruv: Sanskrit origin name that means “North Star” symbolizing reliability and a strong sense of direction
- Ethan: Hebrew origin name meaning “solid, enduring”
- Ezra: Hebrew origin name meaning “help”
- Felix: It is a Latin name that means “fortunate”
- Gabriel: Hebrew name meaning “God is my strong man”
- Gideon: Hebrew origin means “Hewer, one who cuts trees”
- Isaac: Traditionally popular, this is a Hebrew name
- Isaiah: Well established Hebrew name meaning “salvation of the Lord”
- Jacob: Baby boy name of Hebrew origin meaning “the one who comes after”
- Jupiter: Latin origin baby boy name meaning “the Supreme God”
- Loyal: English origin name meaning “faithful”
- Matthew: English language name meaning “gift of God”
- Nathan: Hebrew origin name means “he gave”
- Nirvana: This is a beautiful name of Hindu origin meaning “Transcendent state”. It is also mentioned in Buddhism.
- Pax: It is short for Paxton which is an Old English origin name meaning “peaceful settlement”
- Peter: The age-old Greek name means “the stone or rock”
- Reuben: This name of Hebrew origin means “behold, a son”
- Saint: Originating from the Latin word Sanctus, this name means “sacred, holy”
- Salem: Biblical and Arabic in origin, this means “safe”
- Salman: Arabic origin name meaning “safety”
- Solomon: This Hebrew name means “peaceful”
- Theodore: Greek origin name meaning “Gift of God”
- Zen: Japanese origin name meaning “peaceful and calm”
- Zephyr: Greek origin name meaning “west wind”
- Zeus: Greek mythological name symbolizing “the supreme God”
- Zion: Hebrew origin name meaning “the highest point”
Spiritual Gender-Neutral Baby Names
- Arya: Sanskrit origin name apt for both baby boys and girls meaning “noble”. It is popular for both boys and women.
- Eden: Biblical and Hebrew origin name meaning “pleasure”
- Honour: This unisex English name evokes virtuousness and means “dignity, reputation”
- Infinity: Apt for wishing your baby long life, this unisex name of American origin means “endless”
- Sky: It is an ambigender nature name. It’s a lovely name.
- Vesper: This unisex name of Latin origin means “evening prayer”
Looking for more baby names and inspiration? Visit our Baby Name Center.
You might be interested in one of these names. Save it for later!
Top Useful: Polvorones Rosas (Mexican Pink Sugar Cookies)