IN THIS POST: I’m sharing 15 Slow down the rate of changeEnjoying life is all about having fun. While it’s important toWhen it comes to time management and productivity, you should be focusing on these aspects. to goal setting and achieving, there’s another side of the story.
It’s imperative toSlow down, be thankful, and relax. It is all worth it toIt is important to set limits and work towards goals.
Read More: slow down quotes
I made the decision toWrite a post about slowing down. They may inspire you, as they did me.
Use these quotes about slowing down and enjoying life as reminders that life isn’t all about constantly being busy.
Need more quotes? I have many motivational and seasonal quotes. toHelp you get through each day.
Priorities + focus = the satisfaction of a fulfilled life and the time to enjoy it. #intentionalliving #inspiration Click To Tweet
This post could contain affiliate links. If you choose toPurchases made through affiliate links may result in me receiving a small commission at zero cost toPlease. YouHere is my full disclaimer.
Why do We Need It? Slow Down Quotes?
For a moment, imagine that you had all the time in the world. toTake a deep breath and consider what you want to do. 15Or 20 minutes. Or toYou should do something unproductive, random, or silly.
What would that look like?
Perhaps you can’t even imagine it because your life is so busy.
Some weeks — or even months — really are stupidly busy. That said, it is important to remember that toYou can’t make it a way of your life. toActually, it is a living thing.
We all need reminders — including myself — that we can’t really ENJOY life when we’re caught up in going, going, going thegoneapp.com.
When we slow down and pay attention, we’re better able toBefore we dive into actions that may end up costing us time and frustration, it is important to be aware of our mistakes.
And for goodness’ sake, we must learn toSlow down and stop working to enjoy life!
I’ll admit, I’m terrible at this. I love what my job is and could do it from the moment I wake up until I go. toTo sleep. But then, after a few weeks, I lose focus because I’m exhausted (although I may not even realize it).
Gradually, I’ll notice the house is messier than usual, personal relationships are slipping, I haven’t read a book in a month, I probably haven’t taken the time to sit in my comfy chair with my feet up in days or weeks….
At that point, I know it’s time toTake a step back!
There’s a time for hustle, and a time toRelax and slow down.
We can’t go from being busy at work putting out fires toActivities for the whole family to busy dinner toBusy housework toYou are busy relaxing. Yes, that ‘relaxing’ is often rush, rush toShopping, parties, and stressfully browsing Facebook or Instagram.
SlowYour roll, my friend. It is a stunning drive.
Priorities + Focus = The satisfaction of a fulfilling life and the enjoyment of the time to enjoy it.
These slow-living quotes can be used toTake a step back and increase your quality life. Then, when it’s time toYou will become more productive if you hustle.
Slow your mind and truly reflect on these quotes about being busy…
QuotesIt’s about not being too fast
1. “Sometimes our stop-doing list needs toOurselves are bigger than we are to-do list.”― Patti Digh, Four-Word Self-HelpSimple Wisdom for Complex Life
2. “Never be so busy as not to think of others.”― Mother Teresa, The Joy in Loving: A Guide toDaily Living
3. “Most people’s minds are almost always too busy for them to feel their skins being caressed by the wind or the sun.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
4. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” ― Lao Tzu
5. “Instead of saying ‘I don’t have time’ try saying ‘it’s not a priority,’ and see how that feels… I have time to iron my sheets, I just don’t want to. However, other things can be more difficult. Try it: ‘I’m not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it’s not a priority.’ ‘I don’t go to the doctor because my health is not a priority.’ If these phrases don’t sit well, that’s the point. It is possible to make time a choice by changing our language. If we don’t like how we’re spending an hour, we can choose differently.”― Laura Vanderkam, Are YouYou can be as busy as you like YouYou think? — Wall Street Journal
6. “Set expectations for yourself that are not based on what you believe everyone else is doing.”― Julie Hage
7. “Once she stopped rushing through life, she was amazed how much more life she had time for.” ― Unknown
8. “The new disease of our age is being OK doing everything at exactly the same time.”― Nigel Cumberland, 100 Things Successful People Do: Little Exercises for Successful Living
QuotesThese are the things that inspire You to Slow DownAttention!
9. “SlowEnjoy life and slow down. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.”― Eddie Cantor
10. “I spent a lifetime in a garden one afternoon.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
Reading: Fresh: The FTD Flower Blog
11. “If you’re always racing toThe next moment is what happens to the one you’re in? Slow down and enjoy the moment you’re in and live your life to the fullest.”― Nanette Mathews
12. “S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities”― Richie Norton
13. “Be slow toYou should not speak until you have listened to the words and leanings of others. You will be able to better understand when toWhen and how to speak to be silent.”― Saint Ignatius
14. “Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Make the Now the primary focus of your life.”― Eckhart Tolle
15. “Successful writing is a slow, daily, meticulous form of mental illness.”― Don RoffAs a writer, this one just made me laugh and I had toInclude it.Include it. 😉
Seeking Simplicity in a World of Hustle — Filling the Jars
38 Overthinkers Quotes to Help You Get Unstuck — Filling the Jars
Enjoying the Good Life Slow Lane — Becoming Minimalist
22 Fantastic Gratitude Journal Writing Prompts You Need Today — Filling the Jars
Why I Chose a Slower Life — Field and Nest
Resources toMake use of QuotesAbout Slowing Down
You are looking for toUse these quotes for journal prompts. These are some resources for journaling:
This pretty journal has yellow flowers on its cover and will inspire you to have a joyful mood when relaxing.
These erasable gel pen are my favorite brand and I use them almost every day. I love the variety of colors available for drawing and making notes.
Are you unsure of what you actually can do? toSlow down and live in the moment. My favorite planner, The Passion Planner. Guides you through the process of determining your important goals and tasks with mind maps and reflective question. to help you create a plan that’s best for YOU.
It doesn’t matter if you decide toStart journaling and/or using a planner toMake more sense of your life by taking these slow down quotes toYou can build your best life by taking care of your heart
You’ve got this!
Did you enjoy the post? Please take a minute to review this article. to share on Pinterest or your favorite social media… Thank you!