It can sometimes be hard to find the right words for how you feel when so much has been said. People seem to find new words for their emotions everyday, but sometimes all they really need is a quick love quote to capture the deep thoughts and feelings you cannot quite articulate.
It is impossible to duplicate the human experience, so love quotes that make you feel more than just alone are worth keeping. John Green once said, “Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting.” And maybe he’s right.
Read More: short meaningful love quotes
There are many theories regarding soulmates. My favorite theory is that there is only one person in the world who is 100% of you. You will encounter 70’s and 80’s throughout your life. You might even meet someone in the 90’s if you are lucky. It’s a good thing.
There are many people, who are less cynical and more open to the idea of people being connected by “the Red String of Fate”. They believe that life contains some magic that leads you exactly to who you’re meant to be with. Although it’s a positive perspective, and one that I believe to be true, we will never know. It’s almost as if it is, the way people talk about their loved ones makes me feel that way.
RELATED: 101 Romantic QuotesFor people who are In Love
Movies may have made me forget. Poets and songwriters paint too good a picture of the universe. Maybe they are more knowledgeable than I am. It is something I hope to be able to do one day.
These love quotes can help you find your perfect partner if you’re fortunate enough.
72 Short Love Quotes
1. “I will never stop trying. Because you can never stop searching for the one. — Crazy Stupid Love
LoveIt’s worth it.
2. “I don’t want to stop making memories.” — Pierre Jeanty
YouI can have everything I want.
3. “We love what we love because it is what they are.” — Robert Frost
That’s all there is.
4. “And in the smile of her I see something greater than the stars.” — Beth Revis, Across the Universe
We are the universe we create.
5. “I knew right away that I was drawn to you. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was you. — Jamie McGuire
YouLove someone as they are.
6. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” — Victor Hugo
There is no beauty without sweetness.
7. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran, Tenerife Sea
YouAccept them as they are or refuse to accept them at all
8. “I love and respect you without knowing what, where, or how to do it. I love your simple, unrestricted love without pride. I can’t love you any other way. — Pablo Neruda
LoveIt should be natural.
9. “Giving of love is an educational in itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
LoveThe ultimate teacher.
10. “I love your as one loves certain dark objects, secretly between the shadows and the soul.” — Pablo Neruda
LoveBoth very public and very private.
11. “I love the way she makes me feel that anything is possible or that life is worth living.” — 500 Days of Summer
One person can make all the differences.
12. “Death can’t stop true love.” It can only delay true love for a time. — The Princess Bride
All of us believe in a love that is so strong it consumes us all.
13. “I want you all, forever, me and you every day. — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
It sounds wonderful to be forever with you.
14. 14. YouWant the moon? Simply say the word, and I’ll wrap a lasso around your neck and pull it down.” — It’s A Wonderful Life
If you are truly in love with someone, they’ll be in love with you back.
15. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
LoveIt is the ultimate warmth
16.YouMake me want to become a better man.” — “As Good As It Gets”
Real love allows you to be your best self for your partner.
RELATED : These 60 Quotes ExplainWhy we need unconditional support Love So Damn Much
17. “I knew it right away the first time that I touched her. It was like coming back home. — Sleepless in Seattle
It’s not always about where you are.
18. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” — Loretta Young
It’s like magic.
19. 18.It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” — The Fault In Our Stars
LoveIt is dangerous.
20. “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.” — The Bridges of Madison County
Don’t let someone you love go if you meet them.
21.YouThey are my heart and my life, my only thought. — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Useful for You: Forgiveness Quotes on Life, Love, and Friendship
YouYou are my everything.
22. 22. — When Harry Met Sally
They are always there in your thoughts.
23. “Take my love and multiply it by infinite, and you will still only have a glimpse at how I feel about you.” — Meet Joe Black
Loving someone well isn’t about losing yourself in them. It’s about finding parts of yourself through them.
24. “With the entire world falling apart, it’s time for us to fall in love.” — Ilsa in Casablanca
It’s so relatable.
25. “He stepped down trying to avoid looking too long at her as if it were the sun. But he could see her like the sun, even though he wasn’t looking.” — Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
If you love someone, it is easy to see them everywhere.
26. “Here’s looking for you, kid.” — “Casablanca”
Beauty is forever.
27.YouThey are my closest friend. “My reason for living.” — Ian McEwan, Atonement
LoveGives you purpose.
28. “Whatever our souls may be made of, their and mine are one.” — Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
Your partner is your extension.
29. “Each time I happen to you all over again. — Edith Wharton, The Age of Innocence
YouYou can fall in love with anyone, even if it’s the same person repeatedly.
30. “If you loved me less, I might have the ability to talk more about it.” — Jane Austen, Emma
Sometimes, it’s hard to find the right words to express your thoughts.
31. 31. — Lao Tzu
You can’t lose if you love someone.
RELATED : 40 Sweet Love Quotes ThatWill it Make YouBelieve in Love
32.You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
YouJust get along.
33. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
LoveIt is what brings us back to life.
34. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow — this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
LoveIt’s all about vulnerability
35 35. — Hermann Hesse
Everyone has something to teach us.
36. “Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” — Torquato Tasso
Loves fills spaces you can’t see.
37. 36.Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.” — Bob Marley
True love happens once in your life.
38.YouIt may not be her first or last love, nor her only. She may be the first to love again. What else is important if she loves me now? — Bob Marley
Be present and take advantage of what you have.
39. “Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.” — Zora Neale Hurston
There’s no reason to stay in the shadows when love lights your way.
40. 39.I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.” ― Pablo Neruda
Always strive to improve on the previous day.
41. “Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.” — Peter Ustinov
Love is gentle.
42. “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” — Leo Buscaglia
So keep your eyes wide open.
43. 41.If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.42. ― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
You can show someone who you are, and they will never forget you.
44 44. — Emily Dickinson
LoveYou are stronger than any other.
45 “What is love?” It is the morning star and the evening star. — Sinclair Lewis
LoveIt is there to guide you.
46. 46. ― Paulo Coehlo
YouYou are exactly where you need to be and with the right people.
47.Love’s gift cannot be given, it waits to be accepted.” — Rabindranath Tagore
Always there must be give and take.
48LoveIt is energy that exists by itself. It has its own value.” — Thornton Wilder
LoveIt is unlike anything else.
49. “I believe I would miss you even if never we met.” — The Wedding Date
Sometimes it is easy to know when you have found your one.
RELATED: 150 “I” Love You” Quotes ThatPerfectly describe your life with your true self Love
50 “I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.” — Elton John, Your Song
If they can make the world a better place.
51LoveIt is like war. It is easy to start but hard to stop. — H. L. Mencken
If you love someone deeply, it’s the best thing.
52 “I love and like you.” — Leslie Knope, Parks & Recreation
It is very different to love someone or to like them.
53 “We are shaped by the people we love.” — Geothe
LoveWe are better people because of it.
54 “Tell me who you love and I’ll tell you who you are.” — Creole Proverb
Your love shapes you.
55 It’s almost as if it’s not real to me. It’s as if my life, without you there, isn’t even real to you. — Gilmore Girls
Be there for the person who makes your darkest days brighter.
56 56. It was evident from the moment I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. “I got stuck.” — The Silver Linings Playbook
Sometimes, you may not realize you are in love with someone until they leave you.
57 “Love is not a cure, it’s a way to love more.” — Henry David Thoreau
LoveYou cannot cure it, so you have to live with it.
58. “It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.” — Serendipity
EverythingIt happens for a reason.
59. “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” — Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
YouYou can’t expect everyone you love to be your lover, but it is possible for the right people to.
60 Trust is the best evidence of love. — Joyce Brothers
That’s how you can be sure.
61 “I love your persona, not what you are,” 61. — Roy Croft
Find the person who makes it easy to feel the best version you.
62LoveIt is a friendship set on music.” — Joseph Campbell
Date your best friend.
63. “I am in your and you in mine, mutual in divine affection.” — William Blake
Lovers can work together to create something greater.
64 “Chemistry means you touching my arm, and lighting fire to my mind.”— Nayyirah Waheed
Be with someone who makes you feel loved all the time.
65 “How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.” — David Foster Wallace
Actions speak louder then words.
66 “Since my first meeting with you, this small town hasn’t had room for me big feelings.” — Bjork, Violently Happy
That day, The Grinch’s heart grew by 3 times.
67 “I love you very deeply. Just the way you are. — Bridget Jones’ Diary
I love and respect you for who your are, not what your not.
68. “We loved with a deep love. — Edgar Allen Poe, Annabel Lee
LoveThe word “felts” is not enough to describe your feelings for someone.
69 “I love you more that my skin.” — Frida Kahlo
LoveIt encompasses all of your being.
70 “From the first time I saw her, I knew this one was worth the broken hearts.” ― Atticus
LoveIt’s worth taking the chance.
71 “If you were in an accident, I wouldn’t stop for red lights.” — The West Wing
LoveWhen you need it most
72. “A flower can only blossom without sunshine and a person cannot live without love.” — Max Muller
It’s that simple.
RELATED: 50 Love Quotes Guaranteed To Make You FeelThings
Alyssa Asaro writes about astrology and pop culture.
Useful for You: 27 Fear of God Quotes (BEGINNING OF WISDOM)