It can sometimes be hard to find the right words for how you feel when so much has been said. People seem to find new words for their emotions everyday, but sometimes all they really need is a quick love quote to capture the deep thoughts and feelings you cannot quite articulate.
It is impossible to duplicate the human experience, so love quotes that make you feel more than just alone are worth keeping. John Green once said, “Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting.” And maybe he’s right.
There are many theories regarding soulmates. My favorite theory is that there is only one person in the world who is 100% of you. You will encounter 70’s and 80’s throughout your life. You might even meet someone in the 90’s if you are lucky. It’s a good thing.
There are many people, who are less cynical and more open to the idea of people being connected by “the Red String of Fate”. They believe that life contains some magic that leads you exactly to who you’re meant to be with. Although it’s a positive perspective, and one that I believe to be true, we will never know. It’s almost as if it is, the way people talk about their loved ones makes me feel that way.
Movies may have made me forget. Poets and songwriters paint too good a picture of the universe. Maybe they are more knowledgeable than I am. It is something I hope to be able to do one day.
These love quotes can help you find your perfect partner if you’re fortunate enough.
72 Short Love Quotes
1. “I will never stop trying. Because you can never stop searching for the one.
Love It’s worth it.
2. “I don’t want to stop making memories.
You I can have everything I want.
3. “We love what we love because it is what they are.
That’s all there is.
4. “And in the smile of her I see something greater than the stars.
We are the universe we create.
5. “I knew right away that I was drawn to you. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was you.
You Love someone as they are.
6. “Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
There is no beauty without sweetness.
7. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
You Accept them as they are or refuse to accept them at all
8. “I love and respect you without knowing what, where, or how to do it. I love your simple, unrestricted love without pride. I can’t love you any other way.
Love It should be natural.
9. “Giving of love is an educational in itself.
Love The ultimate teacher.
10. “I love your as one loves certain dark objects, secretly between the shadows and the soul.
Love Both very public and very private.
11. “I love the way she makes me feel that anything is possible or that life is worth living.
One person can make all the differences.
12. “Death can’t stop true love.” It can only delay true love for a time.
All of us believe in a love that is so strong it consumes us all.
13. “I want you all, forever, me and you every day.
It sounds wonderful to be forever with you.
14. 14. You Want the moon? Simply say the word, and I’ll wrap a lasso around your neck and pull it down.
If you are truly in love with someone, they’ll be in love with you back.
15. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
Love It is the ultimate warmth
16.YouMake me want to become a better man.
Real love allows you to be your best self for your partner.
17. “I knew it right away the first time that I touched her. It was like coming back home.
It’s not always about where you are.
18. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
It’s like magic.
19. 18.It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.
Love It is dangerous.
20. “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.
Don’t let someone you love go if you meet them.
Take my love and multiply it by infinite, and you will still only have a glimpse at how I feel about you.” — Meet Joe Black
He stepped down trying to avoid looking too long at her as if it were the sun. But he could see her like the sun, even though he wasn’t looking.” — Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
Whatever our souls may be made of, their and mine are one.” — Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
If you loved me less, I might have the ability to talk more about it.” — Jane Austen, Emma
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow — this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.” — Tor quato Tasso
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.” — Bob Marley
You It may not be her first or last love, nor her only. She may be the first to love again. What else is important if she loves me now? — Bob Marley
If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.42. ― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.” — Elton John, Your Song
It’s almost as if it’s not real to me. It’s as if my life, without you there, isn’t even real to you. — Gilmore Girls
It was evident from the moment I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. “I got stuck.” — The Silver Linings Playbook
It’s like in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together.