Your school yearbook will contain all of your fond memories. Your senior quote can be a great place to leave a lasting legacy. You can use the quote to tell a joke, share a bit of wisdom from a favorite author, and even wish everyone luck. It doesn’t matter what it might be, the best part about looking through a Yearbook is seeing which quotes your classmates chose to represent them in senior year.
If you’re struggling for ideas, we put together a list of 60Here are the top yearbook quotes to help. These incredible senior yearbook quotes will remind you of the most special time of your life, and help you feel like it’s graduation. You can choose to be sentimental, or you may prefer a humorous quote. Take a look at these yearbook quotes to find the one that best describes your personality. These sayings and quotes can be added to your yearbook to commemorate your semester or past year. You can also celebrate your grad with customized grad products.
Read More: senior quotes ideas
Casual Yearbook Quotes
You can use casual yearbook quotes regardless of your grade. You can use these simple quotes to write messages in your friend’s yearbooks or create your own personalized yearbook and use the quotes as photo captions. Casual quotes can also make for great greeting card messages if you’re sending end-of-the-year graduation cards to friends who are far away.
- Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow. It’ll soon be here.
- I’m outta here! I’ll be back!
- Come see us all at the 10 Year Reunion!
- It was possible! #YOLO
- All my boys in grade below, I wish you all the best.
- How do I summarize my wonderful time here in such short space?
- What can I say? I laughed. I wept. It was great.
- I will cure cancer and walk on Mars.
- My locker will be left to my younger brother.
- Wow! I’m glad that’s over!
- The ACTUAL hard work begins.
- Thanks to all my bros I hope to see you again soon!
- I can’t believe how quickly time passes. Peace!
- If the last bell rings, it is possible that I will miss this place.
- I love my class! All Seniors, good luck!
Funny Yearbook Quotes
As school comes to an end and it’s time for summer, funny yearbook quotes are a great way to let loose and poke fun at your memories. These funny school quotes are great for a year-in-review photo book that includes photos from the year. These hilarious quotes will make you laugh as you look back at your photos over the years.
- See kids…I told you I was good looking in high school.
- No more homework and no more books! No more teacher’s dirty looks!
- I was called the class clown. You think I’m funny? How funny is that?
- I don’t always graduate, but when I do, I barely graduate.
- Life is like a box full of chocolates. You never know if you’re gonna graduate.
- It was so easy that even a caveman could do the same.
- Finally, I learned how to do the right thing.
- To the class below: Stay as long as possible. Enjoy it.
- I didn’t know these captions were due today.
- I’m way cuter in person.
- I cheat on all my exams.
- My sentence is over. I’m finally free!
- If you’re reading this, future me, put down this book and do something more productive.
- They asked me to write. It’s here: Something.
- High School Musical is quite unrealistic.
- Movies have taught me that the best part of movies is when it comes to having fun.
- If you work hard enough, any pizza can be considered a personal pizza.
- You’ll regret not being with me in highschool.
- If I’ve learned one thing in school it’s that these quotes are the only thing that matter.
- I know what you’re all thinking, ’How did I pass this guy up?’
- One day, I will be the ruler of the world.
- Dear future self, ’Always remember who got you where you are today.’
- If I still look this good in 10 years, I’ll be happy.
- Please, can I stay another year? No one said so.
- Roads? Where I’m going, I won’t need roads.
- Is this photo making me fat?
- This quote is too important to screw up, so I’m playing it safe.
- “Knock Knock” “Who’s there?” “I’m” “I’m Who?” “I’m Out!”
Inspirational Yearbook Quotes
The publication of yearbooks signals the end and beginning of a chapter. That’s why inspirational yearbook quotes are excellent to get students excited for what’s to come. These inspiring quotes are great for college and high school graduates looking to start a new chapter in their lives. Add these inspirational sayings to a custom yearbook as a graduation gift to show them you’re proud of what they’ve accomplished.
- The most sad thing in life, however, is the loss of talent
- You can achieve anything if you follow your dreams.
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- All our dreams can come true…if we have the courage to pursue them.
- I will obey your commands if you teach me knowledge and good judgment.
- Thank you so much to my family, friends, teachers, and colleagues for making me who am I today.
- Thank you for the wonderful memories. It was the best time of my entire life. Miss you all!
- These days will be remembered fondly as the best of my life.
- I’ve learned from the bad times and was humbled by the good. We are grateful for your great lessons in life.
- Thank you Dad and Mom! I couldn’t have done it without you!
- Goodbye, boyfriends. Hello new boyfriends!
Useful for You: 20 Highly Motivational Kyle Cease Quotes
- You can’t move forward without saying goodbye to the past.
- I am grateful to my teachers for not giving up on me.
- I’ll never forget these great years with all of you!
- Where has all the time gone? I’ll miss you all dearly.
Best Senior Quotes
Senior quotes that people remember are the best. For example, you might say something you use so often that you are associated with your classmates or a motto that you live by. These are great senior quotes to include in your yearbook. These quotes will make your fellow classmates, teachers, school staff, and friends remember you for your bright, smiling smile. These top senior quotes will be your yearbook senior quotation.
- Your future will only be as bright as your efforts.
- Futures don’t make themselves, you have to create them.
- Don’t live someone else’s dream, find your own.
- You can do anything in life if you just take the first step.
- Don’t assume the answer is no before you ask the question.
- Graduation marks the start of the next chapter in your personal life.
- Yesterday is what brought us to today.
Final Thoughts 60 Memorable Yearbook Quotes
It’s a great way for you to leave a lasting impression by choosing a memorable quote or catchphrase for your yearbook. You can leave your mark on the world with a yearbook quote or catchphrase that shows your personality. You will always be remembered for these catchphrases and quotations, which can range from serious to funny. After your yearbooks are delivered and signed, don’t forget to share the news of your achievement with a graduation announcement.
Get Graduation Items
Make custom graduation announcement cards
Personalized Graduation Invitations