Notes to oneself are small points that one makes to help themselves improve.
These are extremely effective because we know ourselves better than anyone else. It is much easier to fix any flaws when we are the judge of ourselves.
You can write a note to yourself about anything that bothers you or is preventing your progress. You can make them a daily reminder of what needs to be changed. This is a much faster process, as you can see from the quotes. You will find inspirational quotes and self-improvement advice here.
You might also like our article on note to self quotes.
Best Note To SelfQuotes
These are some of the most inspiring note-to-self quotes. This section contains ‘note to Self – I Am Enough’ quotes that will prove you don’t need another person.
1. You are all enough. There is nothing you can prove to anyone.
– Maya Angelou.
2. “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.”
– Parker Palmer.
3. “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.”
– William James.
4. “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.”
– Sandra Bierig.
5. “You cannot control what happens to you but you can control your attitude towards what happens to you.”
– Brian Tracy.
6. “There is hope in people, not in society, not in systems, but in me.”
– Jiddu Krishnamurti.
7. “Do one good thing everyday, that someone is afraid to do”
– Leymah Gbowee.
8. “They say the truth will set you free, but what they neglect to mention is what happens when it isn’t what you want to hear.”
– Connor Franta.
9. “Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself.”
– Richard Bach.
10. “The internal condition of scarcity, this mind-set of scarcity, lives at the very heart of our jealousies, our greed, our prejudice, and our arguments with life”
– Lynne Twist.
Inspirational Note To Self Quotes
Here you will find self-motivation quotes and push yourself quotes to inspire you.
11. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ”
– M. Scott Peck.
12. “Any belief worth embracing will stand up to the litmus test of scrutiny.”
– Laurie Buchanan.
13. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
– Golda Meir.
14. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”
– Michael Jordan.
15. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
16. “Note to self; don’t change for anyone.”
– Ryan Adams.
17. “Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
– Les Brown.
18. “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment; it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.”
– Orison Swett Marden.
19. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
– Oprah Winfrey.
20. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
– A. A. Milne.
Funny Note To Self Quotes
Here are some hilarious yet inspiring notes that you can tell yourself.
21. “Note to self; he doesn’t care anymore.”
– Lyla Tyela Belikov.
22. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
– Oscar Wilde.
23. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”
– Diane Von Furstenberg.
24. “Note to self: Don’t get on Veritas’s bad side. She holds a grudge for centuries.”
– Jeaniene Frost.
25. “It’s not your job to like me…it’s mine!”
– Byron Katie.
Note To Self Love Quotes
Here are some meaningful quotes on love and self-love as well as note to self Connor Franta quotes.
26. “Some men will tell you that you deserve the world while others will be damn ready to give the world to you. And dear girl; I hope one day you learn the difference.”
– Samiha Totanji.
27. “Today my heart was ripped in two, one half for me, one half for you, take a half and keep it near, I have mine and will always be here.”
28. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
– Lucille Ball.
29. “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.”
– Robert Morley.
30. “Crossing paths before the end, Once a lover, forever a friend.”
– Connor Franta.
31. “Be committed to the relationship you have with yourself. We get so committed to other relationships, but often sort of toss ourselves away.”
– Louise Hay.
32. “Loving everything about yourself – even the unacceptable – is an act of personal power. It is the beginning of healing.”
– Christiane Northrup.
33. “Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.”
– Robert Holden.
34. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
– Gautama Buddha.
Here are some support quotes and note to self appreciation quotes to go through daily.
35. “You are who you are. Don’t be ashamed of yourself. At all. Surround yourself with people who cheer you on.”
– Jessica Park.
36. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.”
– T. Harv Eker.
37. “Your self-worth is determined by you. It doesn’t matter if someone tells you who you are.
– Beyoncé Knowles.
38. “Your self-esteem, or reputation with yourself, is the single most important aspect of a fulfilled life.”
– Nathaniel Branden.
39. “Be yourself. Be yourself. Have faith in yourself.
– Bruce Lee.
40. “You were not made a winner. You are what your actions make you.
– Lou Holtz.
41. “If you have enough inner peace, and feel positive about yourself and your life, it’s nearly impossible to control or manipulate anybody.”
42. “I was writing a book for children on self-esteem. I felt the need to release the shame that I had felt and help others who felt this way.
– Jamie Lee Curtis.
43. “It’s important to feel confident. Why should anyone else be on my team if I’m not there?
Robert Downey Jr.
44 “You are superior to all. While others might treat you in this manner, it is not their problem. You are more important than all this.
– Leon Brown.
Kidadl has created many fun, family-friendly quotes that everyone can enjoy. You may also enjoy our suggestions for article on note-to-self quotes.