Many factors go into installing a roof. The process can get confusing quickly, from roof measurements to invoices—but that’s not the worst of it. You can easily underquote prices, get inaccurate roof measurements, and lose track of your administrative activities as a roofing business owner. Whilst these may be sincere mistakes, you may lose important clients.
The best way to skip these hurdles is to use a roofing software like the most successful businesses do. Our pick for the best roofing software is Roofr.
Roofr is a complete sales toolbox designed to make a roofer’s job easier. It helps you choose the best materials, as well as estimate their and the overall project’s cost. Roofr also has experienced professionals at its support desk ready to answer all your questions.
So, we’ve decided to cover the tidbits that differentiate this platform from other roofing software, and go over how it can streamline your roofing process. Let’s get to it.
The best roofing software
All roofing contractors want the best for their business. At all costs, roofers need to grow and expand their businesses. Roofr was designed for that very reason.
Roofr is cloud-based, meaning you can access the platform from any device so long as you have an internet connection. You can store all your company’s information as it grows since it is flexible too. You won’t need to worry about sensitive data loss or damage because you can always retrieve the information on another device.
Roofr’s amazing features
Many features make Roofr a stand-out tool for every roofer. Here are some of the features that make it the best:
- Free, non-obligation quotes – You can get free quotations without the commitment of a subscription. You’ll get estimates for free, and can make a further decision on whether you want to continue with the platform.
- Excellent customer service – The company goes above and beyond to ensure you are happy and enjoying their platform.
- Use for multiple roofing services – Whether it’s roof repairs, maintenance services, project estimations, roof measurements, proposal creation, you can use their platform for any service.
- Money-back guarantee – This guarantee is provided to ensure you’re happy. If the tools they offer fail to meet your expectations, you have the option of getting your money back quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive features – Roofr strives to be the ultimate toolbox for every roofer. That’s why the software has extensive features like project management, customer management, a material calculator, and a cost estimator. All these features are designed to serve one purpose: to make your work as a roofing contractor easier.
- Customer management – You can check on your roofing customers and manage them, and can easily interact with them via messages.
How do you access Roofer?
Follow these steps to access the platform:
- Visit the Roofr website.
- Click “Sign Up” and enter in your information to create an account.
- Hit “Login” and enter your personal information, email, and password.
- The user dashboard shows up. Select an option in the navigation bar based on your needs.
How does Roofr impact your business?
As previously mentioned, Roofr streamlines the roofing process and makes roofing easier for contractors. Let’s get to the nitty gritty to find out how exactly this platform helps.
- Increases efficiency – Your business operations become more efficient, since tasks become automated to address the issue of human error.
- Improves the quality of your work – Perfect measurements help you provide well-fitting roofs.
- Reduces cost – It eliminates human labor, which would otherwise require a salary. This saved money is profit that could be used to help the business grow.
- Improves client satisfaction – You can view your customer’s information and their preferences, providing services that satisfy their needs.
Can Roofr help with a roofing business plan?
The short answer? Yes.
A roofing business plan is a document that expounds on the goals and objectives of a roofing company. With this document, you can acquire funding from banks and other financial institutions.
Of course, creating a business plan can be a daunting task. Luckily, Roofr has a step-by-step guide (Roofing Business Plan: Tips and Sample Template) for visitors who want to go at it alone. We don’t advise it, though.
Roofr is the perfect tool for roofers looking to deliver quality work and make their clients happy.
Their platform is top-notch, and there’s a money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy with what you’re experiencing. Regardless, their pricing is friendly and fair, and you’ll likely get value for your money.
We highly recommend Roofr as your primary roofing software. You can always book a consultation with the company to learn more about how they can transform your roofing business.