This “sleep quotes” collection will help you appreciate good rest andRelaxation
Good sleep is vital. Strive to sleep peacefully at night andQuality sleep andYou can rest well for your health. and well-being.
Read More: rest well quotes
When you get enough sleep, you’re less likely to get sick. Good sleep can also help you maintain a healthy weight andThis lowers your chance of developing serious health issues like diabetes andHeart disease
Good sleep is essential for many aspects of brain function. It can help you focus, concentrate, and increase productivity. andPerformance
The bottom line is that you can’t achieve optimal health. andIt is impossible to live a fulfilling life and have a healthy sleep.
Modern life has made it difficult to sleep. Now, we sleep less than in the past. andThe quality of sleep has also declined.
It’s just like eating healthy and exercising, a good night’s sleep is incredibly important. To help you get a good night’s sleep, here are some tips. andRelaxation. Below is our selection inspirational, wise, andHumorous quotes and sayings for sleep andSleep proverbs, compiled over the years from a variety sources.
Don’t forget to also read our selection of good night quotes for the best sleep ever.
SleepQuotes to honor good rest andRelaxation
1. ”The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – E. Joseph Cossman
2. ”No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.” – Carrie Snow
3. ”Sleep is the best meditation.” – Dalai Lama
4. ”It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” — John Steinbeck
5. ”True silence is the rest of the mind, andThe spirit is what sleep is for the body. It is nourishment. and refreshment.” — William Penn
6. ”The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, ‘You must eat and you must sleep.’ They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” — Francesca AnnisIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of health quotes expressing the power of making healthy choices.
7. ”A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting.” – Terri Guillemets
8. ”I’m always on the go. I enjoy doing everything until I reach rock bottom. I then need 12 hours sleep. and I’m on the go again.” – Maria Sharapova
9. ”Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” – Ralph Marston
10. ”Nothing makes you feel better than when you get into a hotel bed, andIt’s so relaxing to sleep on the sheets. Why shouldn’t you wake up like that every day? Spend money on your bed andThese things can make a big difference in your sleep. and, ultimately, your happiness.” – Bobby Berk
SleepQuotes to help you appreciate good rest andRelaxation
11. ”The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.” – Marilyn Monroe
12. ”SleepThe golden chain that ties together health and our bodies together.” – Thomas Dekker
13. ”Sleep is an investment in the energy you need to be effective tomorrow.” – Tom Roth
14. ”Sleep is the real beauty secret, but I don’t get enough of that.” – Chelsea Leyland
15. ”I love sleep; it’s my favorite.” – Kanye West
16. ”Never hurry. Do lots of exercise. Be happy. Get as much sleep as you can. You may expect to be well.” – James Freeman Clarke
17. ”Happiness consists of getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.” — Robert A. Heinlein
18. ”There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” – Edward LucasIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of alcohol quotes about the impact of drinking.
19. ”Never waste any time you can spend sleeping.” – Frank H. Knight
20. ”SleepRelaxes and arrest the fever-pulse of the soul.” – Eliza Cook
Also check out these restless insomnia quotes for when you can’t sleep.
SleepInspirational quotes for a healthy lifestyle
21. ”I think sleep’s really important. It is as important as waking awake. and having a full day.” – Jena Malone
22. ”Proper sleep has helped me get to where I am today as an athlete, and it is something that I continue to rely on every day.” – Tom Brady
23. ”I love sleep so much. That’s the one thing I won’t sacrifice. I really cannot.” – Bozoma Saint John
24. ”Sleep has been provided by nature to do the body’s healing work, andThis process takes seven to eight hours. To keep your body healthy, you should aim to get seven to eight hours of quality sleep each night. and hormones in balance.” – Suzanne Somers
25. ”Discover the great ideas that lie inside you by discovering the power of sleep.” – Arianna Huffington
26. ”Three meals plus bedtime make 4 sure blessings each day.” – Mason Cooley
27. ”I’ve always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.” – David Benioff
28. ”I love to sleep. Do you? Isn’t it great? It is truly the best of both. You can be alive and unconscious.” – Rita Rudner
29. ”God has made sleep to be a sponge by which to rub out fatigue. A man’s roots are planted in night as in a soil.” – Henry Ward Beecher
30. ”SleepIt is the passing of time that allows us to move on from past hurts. A person who is hurt will often become unconscious. People who hear traumatic news often feel dizzy or faint. This is the mind’s way of protecting itself from pain.” – Patrick Rothfuss
Sleep quotes on why it’s important for your health andIt was a great success
31. ”Get enough sleep every night. An exhausted mind is rarely productive.” – Unknown
32 ”Happiness in simplicity can be achieved with a flexible mindset and nine hours sleep each night.” – Dalai Lama
33. ”Early to bed andA man is healthy and wealthy if he rises early in life and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
34. ”Remember that in order to be productive you also have to focus on relaxation.” – Bogdan Ivanov
35 ”The man who doesn’t relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now andThen, there is a great risk of hooting hoots andStanding on his head to the edification and treatment of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on.” – Elbert Hubbard
36. ”Better to get up late andDo not get up at 4 am. and be asleep all day.” – Unknown
37. ”Finish each day before you begin the next, andBetween them, create a solid barrier of sleep. This you cannot do without temperance.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. ”A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” – Irish Proverb
39. ”And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, andRelax in blissful oblivion. andWhen I awake in the morning like a fresh-opened flower, then I have been dipped once more in God. and new-created.” – AD.H. Lawrence
40 ”For the body, first—sleep, andIt is essential to have enough. It’s enough exercise. andGood food andOther necessities are not as important. But sleep—good sleep, and enough of it—this is a necessity without which you cannot have the exercise of use, nor the food.” — Edward Everett Hale
Sleep quotes to inspire you
41 ”If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit.” — Banksy
42. ”SleepThis is perhaps the most crucial aspect of building a great company. and having a high-performing body.” — Lewis Howes
43. ”Though sleep, you disconnect from the word so you can reconnect with your soul.” – Jennifer Wiliamson
44. ”Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds.” – JoJo Jensen
45 ”One who has a good night’s rest awakes to a glorious morning. One who stays up late usually sleeps through it.” – Unknown
46 ”It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterwards.” – Baltasar Gracian
47. ”There is only one thing people like that is good for them; a good night’s sleep.” – Edgar Watson Howe
48. ”Sleep helps you win at life.” – Amy Poehler
49 ”There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” ― Homer
50 ”Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” – Thomas Aquinas
Powerful sleep quotes
51 “I think insomnia is a sign that a person is interesting.”― Avery Sawyer
52 “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.” – Henny Youngman
53 “Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher’s the poet’s equal there.” – Emile M. Cioran
54 “If you can’t sleep, then get up andInstead of worrying and worrying, do something. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.” – Dale Carnegie
55 “Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your headAnd kick every worriment out of the bed.” – Edmund Vance Cooke
56 “Even where sleep is concerned, too much is a bad thing.” – Homer
57 “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” – Leonardo da Vinci
58 “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – Mahatma Gandhi
59 “For sleep, one needs endless depths of blackness to sink into; daylight is too shallow, it will not cover one.” – Anne Morrow Lindbergh
60 “The amount of sleep required by the average person is five minutes more.” – Wilson Mizener
More sleep quotes andSayings
61 “Put my head under my pillow, and let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be.” – Stephen Chbosky
62. “Sometimes at night I would sleep open-eyed underneath a sky dripping with stars. I was alive then.” – Albert Camus
63. “Sleep is no longer a healing bath, a recuperation of vital forces, but an oblivion, a nightly brush with annihilation.” – J. M. Coetzee
64 “Sleep’s what we need. It produces an emptiness in us into which sooner or later energies flow.” – John Cage
65 “Time to start getting more sleep. This beautiful physique needs royal treatment.” – Elizabeth Rudnick
66 “I feel like I’m sleeping when I’m awake, and really living when I’m asleep.” – Michael J. Michael J.
67 “Sleep is an under-ocean dipped into each night.” – Jim Morrison
68 “Sleep. and your life’s dreams will come true.” – Julie Wright
69 “Life goes until it ends. Even sleep isn’t a real break. It’s more like the blinking of an eye.” – A.D. Aliwat
Which one of these quotes about sleep was your favourite?
There are many benefits to getting good sleep. Nutrition is also important. andGood sleep is an important part of being healthy. andLiving a happy life.
Quality sleep is essential for your heart, brain, and weight. andContinue reading. These quotes should help you get enough sleep. andRelaxation
These sleep quotes were your favorites. Which one of these quotes was your favourite? Please leave a comment below. You can also share the quotes with your friends if you enjoyed them andFollowers
See also: Top 36 Kindergarten Graduation Quotes