Your partner might be hated by your family or friends. Maybe you feel constantly insecure or are questioning your partner’s secretive past. You might find them controlling or abusive.
Red flags and rose-colored glasses in a relationship are not compatible.
These are red flags that are important, but they can be difficult to deal with when you are in the throes a relationship.
Read More: red flags quotes
RELATED : How to listen to your intuition and use it for ‘The One.
RELATED : 12 Relationship RedFlags You Must Never Forget
According to Psych Central, red flags are “signs that insinuate that compatibility is not at the forefront early on — and that truth could have been buried, inherently, deep down.”
WhenThese red flags are often present, and you may be aware of them but choose to ignore them for the sake of maintaining your relationship.
You want your relationship to last because you love it so much. This means you see only the good in your partner and not their faults.
Although you should give them the benefit to the doubt, there will come a time when a red flag needs to be raised.
You are likely aware of the problem deep down. It is important to listen when your intuition warns you.
RedWe often see flags in a new relationship through rose-colored glasses, because we want to give people the benefit of doubt.
To ensure that a relationship continues, it is important to ignore red flags and remain open-minded.
Although you are able to recognize red flags in a relationship and can identify them, it is important that you do not let your emotions get in the way of future pain.
RELATED: 4 Reasons Single People Believe Being in a Relationship Will Change their Life ForThe Better (That Aren’t Totally True)
This is especially important if your current state of vulnerability is already.
ForFor example, if you jump into a new relationship after a breakup, then it’s likely that you ignore any warning signs in order to avoid more heartbreak. You don’t want someone to blame for something that happened in your past.
The red flags might not seem so daunting compared to the pain you experienced in the breakup. It is possible that you are still feeling self-conscious, so instead of letting go, you keep going. You see the world through a positive lens, even when you need to turn around and walk away.
Another reason you might ignore red flags is because you want to believe that things will get better than they are.
According to Psych Central, “it’s only human, it’s only natural, to hope that something better is on the horizon if issues are present. It’s understandable to want to transcend the relationship conflict that’s occurring, even if that conflict is a byproduct of fundamental differences.”
Although it might seem like a red alert to some, it can be a sign of something more. It is crucial to trust your gut instincts when you are in such situations.
Although it might seem better to give your partner the benefit the doubt, you will end up hurting yourself over time if you continue to ignore red flags.
RedFlags can be a warning sign of something more serious. It is better to end a relationship before it gets worse.
These are the details 30Relationship red flag quotes to use when you have your rose-colored glasses on
1. “If something on the inside is telling you that someone isn’t right for you, they’re not right for you, no matter how great they might look on paper. When it’s right for you, you will know. And when it’s not, it’s time to go.” Mandy Hale
2.WhenIf people are showing you their red flags, please show them your white flag. — Unknown
3. “I finally realized that I wasn’t asking for too much.” I was just asking for the wrong person.” — Unknown
4. “God will always bring you the right people in your life. But it is up to you to let the bad people go.” Joel Osteen
5. “You can lose yourself trying not to let go of someone who doesn’t care about you losing them.” — Unknown
6. “Your life will be better if you recognize that it is better to be alone rather than chase people who don’t really care about your well-being.” — Unknown
7. “You have to learn to leave the table when you don’t feel loved.” — Nina Simone
8. “It is a huge disappointment to defend someone so long believing they are different and then they end up being exactly the same as everyone else.” — Unknown
9. “Always keep in mind that someone’s effort is a reflection their interest in your work.” — Unknown
10. “You know what? It’s funny. WhenYou can see people through rose-colored eyes, and all the red flags seem like flags when you view them. — Wanda from BoJack Horseman
11. “Not everybody will appreciate what your kindness does for them.” You must determine who’s worthy of your kindness and who’s only taking advantage. — Unknown
12. “One thing that I learned long ago is to never ignore red flags at the beginning. They’ll always be the same reason at the end.” — M. Sosa
13. “The red flags are often there. All you have to do is keep your eyes wide open and your heart open.” — April Mae Monterrosa
14. “Most people settle for less than what they are entitled at the end of each day.” — Unknown
15. “Red flags no longer represent red flags when we have more confidence in ourselves. They can be dealbreakers.” —Unknown
16. “Most human beings choose to ignore the red flags because they’re not in the emotional space to accept the truth that they are seeing. If they wanted to see the red signals for what they are, and recognize their importance, they would have make an emotional decision. To put it simply, fear keeps most people from seeing the red flags” — Joe Amoia
17. “People will never tell you how they feel about your character, but they will always tell the truth.” Pay attention. — Keri Hilson
18. “If you ignore the red warnings, you can embrace the heartache that is to come.” — Amanda Mosher
19. “Closure occurs when you realize that letting go is better than projecting fantasies of the future. — Sylvester McNutt
20. “Sometimes it’s necessary to let go of people. — Jennifer Green
21. “Never discredit your gut instinct. You’re not paranoid. Bad vibrations can be picked up by your body. If you sense something isn’t right about someone or a situation, trust it. — Unknown
22. “Use discernment. Keep your heart open. Ask questions. Pay attention to red flags. — Michael Bliss
23.WhenAll you know is fight, flight, red flags or butterflies. — Cindy Cherie
24. “Ofcourse you didn’t see the red flags. They were used as blindfolds.” — Erin Van Vuren
25. “Sometimes you place so much value in a relationship that your will do anything to save it. Don’t forget this: anyone who demands you to sacrifice respect doesn’t care about your well-being. — Phoenix Mode
26. “Don’t allow loneliness or despair to make you ignore red flags. They will not disappear if they are ignored. It’ll only make things worse when everything crumbles.” — Tony A. Gaskins Jr.
27. “My greatest regrets in life include being too nice, making excuses when I did something wrong, and giving priority to unworthy people.” — Unknown
28. Listen up. If you’re asking for respect, compassion, communication, consideration and common decency in your relationship, this is a big red flag that you’re in the wrong one. You should expect at least that. — Unknown
29. “I wish that the pain of betrayal could be as simple to ignore as the red warnings. — Steve Maraboli
30. “It’s a wise decision to be alone, rather than with someone who will only hurt you. — Unknown
Audrey Jaber is an author living in Boston, Massachusetts. YourTango provides her coverage on a range of topics including entertainment, news and astrology.