These amazing rumor quotations about gossiping will make your heart stop churning out drama and lies.
Sometimes rumors can be true, but they’re usually completely fabricated and Based on hurtful lies. These inspirational gossip quotes will encourage you to always be truthful and Stop spreading rumors.
Do you believe in rumor’s?
Even if you’re not the one who started the rumor, it’s important to always tell the truth and State the facts. This collection of rumor statements will help you to see gossip in a new light.
Rumors can damage someone’s reputation or hurt their feelings. The power of our words is powerful. We need to be careful not spreading drama. and lies. These rumor quotations will help you find truth and virtue. and Respect.
Next time you hear rumors about someone or something, be honest. These rumor statements can be shared with your friends and Encourage your family members to stop gossip.
Rumor Quotes will encourage you not to spread gossip
- 1. “In Hollywood, people get reputations, just rumors that are passed down.” – Jason Statham
- 2. “You can hear rumors. But you can’t know them.” – Jay Asher
- 3. “Never make negative comments or spread rumors about anyone. It will damage their reputation and yours.” – Brian Kozlov
- 4. “There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and Judge your soul. This is a reality that all of us must accept. It is important to remember that God is your friend who will always be there for you, even when you are being attacked by others. and never feel alone.” – Shannon Alder
- 5. “Always remember… Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- 6. “And though there’s a grain of truth in every rumor, I’ve found that the worst gossip usually starts with something harmless.” – Kathleen O’Dell
- 7. “A lie can run round the world before the truth has got its boots on.” – Terry Pratchett
- 8. “The media tends to report rumors, speculations, and projections as facts… How does the media do this? By quoting some ‘expert’… you can always find some expert who will say something hopelessly hopeless about anything.” – Peter McWilliams
- 9. “There are people who take rumors and You can make them look terrible. And this pollution has to be eradicated by people in our business as best we can.” – Bob Woodward
- 10. “Oftentimes, rumors burn white hot only to fizzle as fast as they ignited.” – Judy Smith
- Rumor These quotes will remind you of the importance of honesty and Justice
- 11. “I find very often people like to confront rumors. It all depends on their level of trust in you. You have to draw a line between what’s tasteful and what’s not. and what isn’t.” – Barbara Walters
- 12. “I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.” – Adlai E. Stevenson IIIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of lies quotes for healing and Keep moving.
- 13. “If you have any kind of sex appeal, people are quick to accuse, abuse, lie, assume, and Make up rumors. And that’s not just in entertainment — that’s in life. Period.” – Mya
- 14. “Never judge someone’s character based on the words of another. Instead, look at the motives behind those who make bad judgments. A woman who is honest can sell tangerines every day and You will remain a good person till she passes away, but there will always exist naysayers who will try and convince you otherwise. Maybe this woman didn’t give them anything for free or at a discounted price. Perhaps too, that she refused to stand with them when they were wrong — or just stood up for something she felt was right. It is possible that bitter women envy her or she rejects the advances of proud men. Always trust your heart.” – Suzy Kassem
- 15. “News told, rumors heard, truth implied, facts buried.” – Toba Beta
- 16. “Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- 17. “When an athlete has relegated the persistent rumors of cheating to the back room of the mind, he hasn’t really forgotten them. And when he glances back to where rumors hunker in the darkness, he hopes with a savage heart that somehow, some day, those cheaters will be brought to justice.” – Don KardongIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of savage quotes that will spark your inner boss.
- 18. “Dear Internet: You are very good at spreading rumors. Truth is more valuable and much harder to come by.” – Mark Frost
- 19. “I love rumors. It gives me something to think about and enjoy.” – Leonard Lauder
- 20. “The biggest liar in the world is They Say.” – Douglas Malloch
Rumor Here are some quotes that will help you find your way to truth and virtue. and Respect
- 21. “I think the hardest part about being a teenager is dealing with other teenagers – the criticism and The ridicule and the gossip and rumors.” – Beverley Mitchell
- 22. “I try to put out fires when bizarre rumors get started.” – Chris Weitz
- 23. “Please ignore rumors! I’ve had them for years and You have to let them pass your head. Don’t take them personally.” – Emma Bunton
- 24. “Where don’t they come from? “Where do they come from?” I think the majority of rumors are a mixture of leaked information. and Many storytellers have amazing imaginations. And, of course, the hope that things aren’t really as boring as they seem on the surface.” – Max Frei
- 25. “Gossip is what you say about the objects of flattery when they aren’t present.” – P. J. O’Rourke
- 26. “None of it was true but rumors are like germs. They spread and You can multiply it almost in one breath and before you know it, everyone is contaminated.” – C.J. Tudor
- 27. “Gossip needn’t be false to be evil – there’s a lot of truth that shouldn’t be passed around.” – Frank A. Clark
- 28. “I have Social Disease. I must go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs.” – Andy Warhol If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Andy Warhol quotes that will inspire you to look at the world differently today.
- 29. “There were a lot of rumors spread about me. Of course, I didn’t show up to defend myself, so my absence helped create even more.” – Sean Young
- 30. “I’ve heard rumors about myself that are true – and That is not something anyone likes. But there’s actually something very liberating when you hear a false rumor because you realize there’s nothing you can do. People are going to say whatever they want – especially on chat boards.” – Christian Boral
Rumor Quotes to inspire you to resist gossip
- 31. “Watch out for the joy-stealers: gossip, criticism, complaining, faultfinding, and a negative, judgmental attitude.” – Joyce Meyer
- 32. “Don’t forget this, too: Rumors aren’t interested in the unsensational story; rumors don’t care what’s true.” – John Irving
- 33. “I guess rumors are more exciting than the truth.” – Venus Williams
- 34. “The trouble with rumors was that they had the tendency to stick. Your logic can be covered up like tea stain on your teeth. What was even more troublesome was that there had been times in the past when they turned out to be accurate.” – Tana Athena
- 35. “Little effort is needed to create a rumor, but a much greater effort must be made to deny it.” – Earldom Banora
- 36 “When you gossip, it’s self-hexing. It’s self-hexing because it brings it back to you. Everything begins with the word. A word indicates a state of the mind. If it’s in your mind and comes out of your mouth, it will be created.” – Iyana Vansant
- 37. “Hearsay, even from the people I love, doesn’t equate to gospel truth.” – Katie McGarry
- 38. “The kids threw the rumors out like lit matches, to see what would catch. I listened intently to the fizz, but remained silent. and spark of their words, pretending I was water, putting them out.” – Erica Baumeister
- 39. “I’ve never been a big fan of gossip. Being a victim of it, I knew how much it hurt.” – Blake Lively
- 40 “Idle chatter feeds busy rumors.” – Ted Sanders
- Rumor Quotes to Enlighten You
- 41. “Rumors are like a dent from a sledgehammer — you can repair it, but it will never be as it was before.” – Emma Chase
- 42 “There’s nothing more poisonous to a community than rumors and They spread gossips. They can tarnish the good character of those who stand out. They give mediocre people a way to be relevant. They work like gangrene and eat away at the sense of decency that differentiates humans from animals.” – Wises Auguste
- 43 “One who gossips usually carries boredom in one hand and bitterness in the other.” – Suzy Kassem
- 44 “There are rumors, rumors, rumors. I’m always the last one to know about these things, literally.” – Shawn Ashmore
- 45 “When you are rich and You are so powerful that no one will ever challenge you or give you an opportunity to speak for yourself. All the whispers have passed you by. There is no way to clear your name. You realize it is futile to even try. The truth is not what anyone wants. Everyone wants to fuel the flames of gossip. The whispers become so loud that sometimes you think you will drown in them.” – Amanda Quick
- 46 “Rumors are always out there.” – Kevin Jonas
- 47. “It’s not mere extremism that makes folks at the fringes so troubling; it’s extremism wedded to false beliefs. Humans are a long-standing dupe, easily seduced by rumors. and flat-out lies.” – Jeffrey Kluger
- 48. “I haven’t read anything but regurgitated rumors. Nothing new. and nothing true.” – Layne Staley
- 49. “I think that people who make judgements about other people they don’t even know are shallow, and People who spread rumors are usually shallow. and I really don’t care what shallow people say about me.” – Nina Lacer
- 50 “Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.” – Yolanda Hadid If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of fake friends quotes to help you deal with deceptive people.
More rumor quotes and Sayings
- 51 “Rumors spread on nights like this, under the cold darkness.” – Moura Fowley-Doyle
- 52 “Stay away from people who gossip and spread rumors. They choose the path of emotional bullying and negativity.” – Steve Marable
- 53 “Rumors travel faster then the speed of light.” – Suk ant Ratnakar
- 54 “They made burning statements with questions and it was a way to make a lot of fun of killing. It was mass cruelty. It is a mood that comes alive. Words walking without a master.” – Zora Neale Hurston
- 55 “Anytime you speak to anybody, remember somebody.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- 56 “Rumors spread faster than news and news spreads faster than the happenings.” – Amit Abraham
- 57. “Worse than talking with a mouthful, is gossiping with a mouthful!” – Anthony Lincicome
- 58. “The thing about rumors is that everyone believes something about them, even if they are completely unfounded.” – Carole Radziwill
- 59. “People just love rumors. They’re always saying things that aren’t true.” – Annual
- 60 “I hope people stop judging others by blindly following rumors.” – Sara Khan
Which one of these amazing rumor quotations encourages you not to spread gossip?
- Slanderous gossip can make it difficult to be loved ones or you. Sometimes jealousy and hurt can lead to gossip. and hate. Next time you hear a rumor that isn’t true, speak up! and Justice.
- You have the power to stop rumors from spreading even if you weren’t the one who started it. These are some great quotes about gossiping and Use rumors to inspire you to tell the truth.
- Don’t believe rumors and Always trust your heart. Do not start believing in gossip and drama without having all the information, you’ll never know the truth. This collection of rumor statements will remind us not to believe or spread hearsay.
- Spreading rumors can make you appear dishonest. and They are not trustworthy. These rumor quotes are worth your attention and Always tell the truth
- What are your favorite gossip quotes about gossiping? and Are you experiencing drama? Comment below to let us know.