Are you looking for motivational quotes about rejection and love?
RejectionIt is difficult to feel this emotion and even more difficult to hear. WhenWhen we face rejection, it can hurt our egos, or cause us to question whether we are worthy.
Read More: quotes about rejection
WeThey are enough. This was just not the right place at the right time. Being a firm believer that things will work out the way they should, I find it essential to dig within myself and find the strength in order to get up and try again.
It sounds easy, I know, but every rejection and failure is an opportunity to learn, regroup and try again for better opportunities.
They will tell you that the greatest success stories are those who have faced rejection head-on.
Sometimes the lessons we learn from failure can help us become the best version possible of ourselves and put us in the best position to succeed. Perhaps some of these wisdoms will be helpful in those tough moments.
Rejection quotes about life
1. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
3. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”- Charles R. Swindoll
4. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
6. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”- Ralph Marston
7. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
8. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”- Og Mandino
9. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
10. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn (See more Audrey Hepburn quotes)
11. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- C. S. Lewis
12. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”- Swami Sivananda
13. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.”- Theodore Roosevelt
14. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.” – William Shakespeare
15. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain
Rejection QuotesAbout Work and Your Goals
16. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
17. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”- Confucius
18. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
19. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”- Og Mandino
20. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. You can only do great work if you love what it is. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
21. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
22. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
23. “I believe in pink. I believe laughter is the best way of burning calories. I believe in kissing often and kissing often. When everything seems bad, I believe in staying strong. Happy girls are the prettiest of girls, I believe. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
24. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” – Joseph CampbellIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of hero quotes that inspire everyone to make a difference.
26. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
27. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
28. “Most fears of rejection rest on the desire for approval from other people. Don’t base your self-esteem on their opinions.” – Harvey Mackay
29. “A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.” – Bo Bennett
30. “I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.” – Sylvester Stallone
Rejection QuotesLove and Disappointments
31. “It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.”― Chuck Palahniuk
32. “Human rejection can be God’s divine protection.” – Paula Hendricks
33. “WeAll of us learn lessons from life. Some stick, some don’t. I have always learned more from rejection and failure than from acceptance and success.” – Henry Rollins
34. “Rejection just motivates me to keep trying and to try to do better.” Sasha Grey
35. “If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.”- Henry David Thoreau
36. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.”― Martin Luther King, Jr.
37. “If you’re betrayed, release disappointment at once. By that way, the bitterness has no time to take root.”― Toba BetaMy Ancestor was an Ancient Astronaut.
Rejection quotes for when you’re denied
38. “If a circle shuts you out, draw a circle around it.”― Marty Rubin
39. “I have learned not to allow rejection to move me.” – Cicely Tyson
40 “A man who rejects you is simply clearing the way for the One you deserve.”― Naide P Obiang
41. “To get rejected so vehementlyOver and over againUntil some said it was the rejection I was afterNo it wasn’tI wanted the intensity that you sometimes promised”― Dorothea Lasky
42 “If you aren’t mad about the rejection, you didn’t invest enough into the process.”― Darnell Lamont Walker
43 “Today’s rejection may become tomorrow’s acceptance.”― Ehsan Séhgal
44 “Depression taught me how to love myself more than rejection ever could.”― Nitya PrakashIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of powerful depression quotes that will provide perspective.
45 “Realize your true strength when people reject you. They don’t reject you. They only show you your real strength”― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
46 “I love my rejection slips. They show me I try.” – Sylvia Plath
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of Sylvia Plath quotes from the iconic poet.
47. “If you live for people’s acceptance, you will die from their rejection.” –Lecrae
RejectionThese are quotes that will make you stronger
48. “I really wish I was less of a thinking man and more of a fool not afraid of rejection.” – Billy Joel49. “Learn to accept rejections.” – Stefy Anto
50 “If you aren’t getting rejected on a daily basis, your goals aren’t ambitious enough.”― Chris DixonIf you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of ambition quotes to set your sights sky high.
51 “Finish your race even if you must do it bruised and alone.”― Naide P Obiang
52 “The only thing that will help us move past the giant of rejection is to immerse ourselves in the acceptance of Christ.”― Louie Giglio
53 “If you aren’t ready for rejection, you aren’t ready for love.”― Marty Rubin
Reading: 150 Pain Quotes
54 “To be set aside is to be thegoneapp.com be set apart is to be given an assignment that requires preparation.”― Lysa TerKeurst
55 “People’s rejection can be God’s direction for you.”― Farshad Asl
56 “Successful people reject rejection.” – John C. Maxwell
57. “Never fear rejection for a life of regretting.” – Anonymous
Rejection quotes that are thought-provoking
58 “Rejection, though-it could make the loss of someone you weren’t even that crazy about feel gut wrenching and world ending.”― Deb Caletti
59 “Friendship was a concept men bandied about to save face when they were rejected.”― Courtney Milan
60 “When you’re following your inner voice, doors tend to eventually open for you, even if they mostly slam at first.”―Kelly Cutrone
61 “But there’s only so much rejection you can take before you finally give up and stop trying.”― Brigid Kemmerer
62. “Rejection is a challenge.”― Veronica Purcell
63. “You have to take all the rejections that life will throw at you. WeWe do not grow in happiness but in sadness. Each rejection teaches us something new.”― Avijeet Das
64. “Every broken heart has screamed at one time or another, “I want to know why!”― Shannon L. Alder
65 “Don’t loose your hope until you get rejected, because once you loose your respect you will get rejected.”― Allan Bridjith
66 “RejectionThis helps you to see where you are at all times. That is fine. When I look back at the time, I don’t regret being rejected, but I regret wasting years.”―Neeraj Agnihotri
67 “Your soulmate is not the person who rejected you.”― Daniel V Chappell
You can learn how to bounce back like a boss after you’ve read these disappointment quotes.
More quotes and sayings about rejection
68 “I am good at walking away. Rejection teaches you how to reject.” – Jeanette Winterson
69 “WhenYou can give yourself permission for you to express what is important to you in any situation. This will bring you peace, even if you are disapproved. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.” ― Shannon L. Alder
70 “Do not worry when rejected by mankind. If you return to God, your righteous Maker will receive you.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
71. “If at first you think it’s rejection, it’s probably actually newfound freedom.” – Emilyann Allen
72 “A rejection may cause pain. However, it’s not a failure; it shows the reality and other ways too.” – Ehsan Séhgal
73. “RejectionDesire is liberating Renunciation is a form of power.” – Kilroy J.
74. “There’s nothing as painful as rejection without correction. It’s like direction without destination.” – Kabelo Mabona
75. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.” – Master Jiraiya
76. “I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.” – Steve Jobs
77. “It ain’t about your good or bad intentions, you just look so different.” – Toba Beta
Which one of these rejection quotes resonated most with you?
I hope that this has given you some motivation to keep moving forward and overcome rejection.
I will end with a quote I have always loved and that I still find motivating.
It is by Lao Tzu.
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid of rejection and let go all negative things you’ve been told.