If you have a cat, there’s a good chance your camera roll is already full of photos of your furry feline. But that doesn’t mean there’s no room forYou can always add more. And just like cat photos, there’s also always room forYou might need a few quotes about cats. There’s an endless amount of reasons that you might need this complete guide on cat quotes. Maybe you’ve taken dozens of photos of your furry best friend and you’re looking forThe perfect Instagram caption. Or maybe you’re looking forHere are some famous quotes about cats to add to your canvas print. You might even need quotes forA new photo forYour Christmas cards. Perhaps you just need to have a great time. Whatever your reason is, we’re here to help. See our selection of cat quotes.
Read More: quotes about cats
- Funny Cat Quotes
- Famous Cat Quotes
- Cute Cat Quotes
- CatLove Quotes
- Kitten Quotes
- Cat Loss Quotes
- Inspirational Cat Quotes
Funny Cat Quotes
Are you getting that same funny look from your cat? Did you just watch them do something silly and then pretend it didn’t happen, like knocking over their pet bowl and just walking away?
We probably have a quote if so forThat. Cats are such interesting creatures with unique personalities so we’ve rounded up the best funny cat quotes that best personifies your furry friend.
- “In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.” – Terry Pratchett
- “I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.” – Bill Dana
- “Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it.” – Mason Cooley
- “As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the humankind.” – Cleveland Amory
- “I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.” – Hippolyte Taine
Famous Cat Quotes
It may sound like a recipe to decorate your home like a cat person. forIt’s easy to make a statement with cheesy decor. But there are so many other ways to express your individuality in elegant and stylish ways. You can make your home and office cat-friendly by using cat posters quotes. These quotes can be turned into unique pet wall art, a great way to show your love for these adorable creatures. Cats have been praised by many celebrities, from movie stars to philosophers. You can find these quotes here.
- “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats.” – Mason Cooley
- “It is impossible forTo banish cats, you must be a cat lover. These gentle, alert and discriminating cats are our best friends. They give us enough love and complaisance that we feel hungry. for more.” – Agnes Repplier
- “How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “I used to love dogs until I discovered cats.” – Nafisa Joseph
Cute Cat Quotes
Useful for You: Forgiveness Quotes on Life, Love, and Friendship
Your cat is cute. You know it and they know. There are so many cute cat quotes that only cat lovers can understand. We’ve gathered 30 of the cutest cat quotes perfect to put on your personalized home decor – a practical and stylish solution that will help you to integrate your love for cats in your home décor that doesn’t scream “crazy cat lady”. Here’s some other people who’d agree:
- “Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.” – James Herriot
- “Just watching my cats can make me happy.” – Paula Cole
- “I’m not sure why I like cats so much. I mean, they’re really cute obviously. They are both wild and domestic at the same time.” – Michael Showalter
- “You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.” – Jane Pauley
- “The phrase ‘domestic cat’ is an oxymoron.” – George Will
- “One cat just leads to another.” – Ernest Hemingway
Do you love your cat and want to let the world know? These are some quotes to use when you want to show your love via social media forNational CatDay or your next photo mug. These cat love quotes capture the pure, undeniable essence of cats for cat enthusiasts.
- “I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” – Jean Cocteau
- “I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.” – James Herriot
- “I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy.” – Amy Lee
- “Every cat is my best friend.” – Unknown
- “All you need is love and a cat.” – Unknown
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat?” – Unknown
There are few things cuter than little fur balls. And in case there’s any doubt, we’ve found some cute kitten quotes to prove it. There’s nothing like the relationship you have with your feline friend, and these quotes sum it up perfectly.
- “No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The smallest feline is a masterpiece.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “Kittens are angels with whiskers.” – Alexis Flora Hope
- “A kitten is in the animal world what a rosebud is in the garden.” – Robert Southey
- “A kitten is the delight of a household. All day long a comedy is played out by an incomparable actor.” -Champfleury
Cat Loss Quotes
Whether you’re searching for the right words of condolences to offer to a friend or family who is grieving a cat or to comfort yourself as you mourn the loss of a beloved cat, we’ve assembled loss of cat quotes that you can use in a condolence message or sympathy card, or on a memorial forYour pet.
- “Heaven will never be Paradise unless my cats are there waiting for me.” – Unknown
- “Cats leave paw prints in your heart, forever and always.” – Unknown
- “When the cat you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown
- “No one can truly understand the bond we form with the cats we love until they experience the loss of one.” – Unknown
- “The memories and paw print of a beloved cat remains in our heart and soul forever.” – Unknown
Inspirational Cat Quotes
There’s a lot to learn from having a cat. Want proof? See the following quotes. Scroll through these inspirational cat quotes and sayings about cats that prove why they’re such great creatures.
- “Perhaps one reason we are fascinated by cats is because such a small animal can contain so much independence, dignity, and freedom of spirit. Unlike the dog, the cat’s personality is never bet on a human’s. He demands acceptance on his own terms.” – Lloyd Alexander
- “Cats know how to obtain food without labor, shelter without confinement, and love without penalties.” – W. L. George
- “Cats have it all – admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it.” – Rod McKuen
- “Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want.” – Joseph Wood Krutch
- “I believe cats to be spirits come to earth. A cat, I am sure, could walk on a cloud without coming through.” – Jules Verne
- “Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.” – Jim Davis
- “A cat has absolute emotional honesty: human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not.” – Ernest Hemingway
These cat sayings are short, sweet, and simple – they’re the cherry on top to our collection of cat quotes. These truths can be very relatable if you are a cat owner or have had a cat as your pet.
- “Time spent with cats is never wasted.” – Sigmund Freud
- “Cats rule the world.” – Jim Davis
- “Like all pure creatures, cats are practical.” – William S. Burroughs
- “Cats will outsmart dogs every time.” – John Grogan
- “Cats choose us; we don’t own them.” – Kristin Cast
Other CatResources for Pets
Now that you’ve decided what funny cat quotes perfectly describe your furry friend it’s time to see how to decorate your home with premium posters.
These are your favorite quotes. If they’ve inspired you to pamper your furry friend a little extra this week, consider checking out our pets collection. You can also check these other resources related to cats:
- CatPhoto Album Ideas
- Gifts for CatLovers