Inside: 23 Praying for a Safe Delivery Quotes+ Scriptures.
Ask any woman who’s been pregnant, and she’ll quickly tell you about all the emotions that come with pregnancy.
Read More: praying for a safe delivery quotes
The wonder, joy, fear, anticipation and dread.
Birth can also be a time for worship. We can partner with God during the birthing process and deliver our little babies into the world. And that’s what I want. God has granted us the unique privilege to participate in the birth of our children!
Rather than allow doubts and fears to clutch us in their deathly grip, we can fill our minds with God’s Truth and allow His peace and strength to wash over us, carrying us from one contraction to the next, experiencing His grace as we surrender into His care. And when we meet our little bundles of joy, we can celebrate God’s victory and provision as we wonder at the miracle of creation.
Praying for a Safe Delivery Quotes+ Scriptures
1. So do not fear, forI am here for you. Do not be afraid. for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you; my righteous righteous hand will uphold and support you. Isaiah 41:10
2. God is there with her, she will not be moved; God will assist her just before dawn. Psalm 46:5
3. The LORD will make His loveliness known in the daytime and His song be with you at night. Psalms42:8
4. I will be there with you when you walk through the waters; and through rivers, they won’t overwhelm you. If you walk through the fire you will not be burned nor the flames scorch you. Isaiah 43:2
5. He also took me to the outside. awide place; He delivered me because He was pleased with me. Psalms 18-19
6. I will be astonished at your glorious, magnificent splendor and the wonders of your works. Psalms 145 :5
7. I am certain that the Lord is always with my side. I won’t be shaken. forHe is right there beside me. Psalms 16 :8
8. But now, this is what the Lord says – he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” Isaiah 43:1
9. This is the confidence we have in Him. He will hear us if we ask Him anything according to His will. John 5:14
10. And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient forYou, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” II Corinthians 12:9
Sweet Praying for a SafeDeliver Quotes
11. The Almighty will protect those who live in the hidden place of the Highest. Psalms 91,1
12. I praise you, forI am fearfully and wonderfully created. Your works are wonderful; my soul is aware of them. Psalm 139,14
13. The Lord is watching over you. The Lord stands by you as your protector shade. The moon and the sun won’t harm you at night, but neither will the sun. Psalm 121,5-6
14. He makes me relax in green meadows, and he takes me along peaceful streams. He restores my strength. He leads me to the right places, and brings honor to his name. Psalm 23:2-3
15. I will be your God through your entire life, until your hair becomes whiter with age. I created you and I will take care of you. forI will save you. I will bring you along and save your life. Isaiah 46:4
Top Useful: 200+ Get Well Soon Messages, Wishes and Quotes
16. You bless the righteous, Lord; surround them with your love as with aShield Psalm 5 :12
17. Your mind will remain steadfast, because they trust in your abilities, and you will keep them in peace. Isaiah 26:3
Here are a few more of our favorite prep recipes forBaby Scriptures
These are the praying for aSafe delivery quotes and Scriptures are two of our favourite ways to prepare forThe baby.
18. Do not lose confidence in yourself, as it is a source of strength. aYou will receive a great reward. You need to be patient in order to receive the promised reward. Hebrews 10;35-36
19. I waited patiently forThe Lord, he was kind to me and listened to my cry. Psalm 41:1
20. Your law-lovers will find great peace; they can’t be stopped. Psalm 119,165
21. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 1:5, 8
22. Do not be afraid forYou are my friend; don’t be discouraged. forI am your God, I will strengthen and help you. I will also support you with my righteous right-hand. Isaiah 41:10
23. Being strengthened with all power according to his glory, forAll endurance and patience, with joy; Colossians 1:11
More sweet Quotes You’ll Love
These sweet prayers are for you for aThese fun quotes will make you smile!
- Adventure Quotes forAdventure is the best way to live your childhood. So many activities can be considered “adventurous”, especially for young kids. Enjoy trying new foods, making friends and doing something scary. Adventure and having fun are two of the best parts of adventure. aPassion and a willingness to try something new. There’s just too much of the world to see, and you’re restlessly waiting forYour next adventure. These are some of the most inspiring adventure quotes forKids are the best motivators to do something new and take chances. aNew path to life
- Cute Baby Quotes- There’s cute, and then there’s not aCute baby. The smile of a newborn is so sweet. aSmall humans. They cry. You have to change their diapers, but once they smile, all that is left is the cuteness.
- These Cute Baby Pictures QuotesThese are meant to celebrate the wonder and beauty that babies bring into our lives. Find one that speaks to you and share it with others. aBe a friend and enjoy the wonder of babies in your life.
- Working mom QuotesMoms are truly the silent heroes in the world! Their hard work never ends. forMoms who enjoy working with their children will be able to add an extra layer. aFull-time work is never done. All moms deserve aMedal for their day in and day out work with feisty kids and picky eaters and don’t forget their work with the no nappers! So here’s to you working moms cheers to your hard work and dedication, check out these 45 working mom quotes written with you in mind.