(*13*)These pink cocktails catch your eye with every shade of pink! These cocktails are absolutely delicious, in any color from pink to dusty rose to fuchsia.
(*13*)Need a rosy signature drink? There’s nothing more eye-catching than a Pink Cocktail! There are many options for drinks, including classic cocktails and modern twists. They come in a variety of flavors, from sweet tart to tangy to bright fuchsia to dusty rose to dusty rose. Use these as ideas for Valentine’s Day, a girls night, or really anytime you need a signature drink with a pop up color.
(*13*)Here are all our best pink cocktails! Each of these cocktails can be made in a natural way. Here are a few ways to add a rosy hue:
- Cranberry juice
- Grapefruit juice
- Raspberry syrup
- Grenadine, a pomegranate syrup
- Black raspberry liqueur (Chambord)
- Rosé wine
And now…the top pink cocktails to try!
More cocktail recipes
(*13*)There are so many more cocktails to try! Outside of these pink cocktails, we’ve got 200+ cocktails for every occasion:
- Classics: Try Classic Cocktails or Great Cocktail Recipes.
- Easy: These 10 Easy Mixed Drinks and Cheap Drinks have just 2 to 3 ingredients.
- 2 Ingredient: Try 2 Ingredient Tequila Drinks or 2 Ingredient Vodka Drinks.
- Fancy: Opt for the best in Craft Cocktails.
- The Big 5: Try all our cocktails with Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila or Rum.
- Related drinks: Head to Strawberry Cocktails, Watermelon Drink Ideas, Cranberry Cocktail Recipes, and Grenadine Cocktails.
(*13*)See Also: our master list of Types of Alcohol and Liquor Names!