If your mind is telling you that it’s time for a new chapter, let this powerful collection of quotes about new beginnings allow you to become the change you want to see.
Use these quotes to inspire you and motivate yourself to get past what is holding your back.
Read More: new chapter quotes
How can I make a fresh start?
Are you looking to get out your comfort zone? and start your life over? Everybody reaches a point in their lives where they are fed up with the current situation. Let go during such times. andIt can be a good idea to start over.
When you let go of what didn’t work, what held you back previously, or wipe out those fears that don’t deserve to rule you anymore, you create room to become a more passionate, engaged andInspirational individual
What can you do to start again? When creating the life you want, start by clearing out the things you won’t have use for andMake sure you have order in your environment.
If there are habits, relationships, or activities that don’t work for you anymore, it’s best to leave them out of your life altogether. After you’ve made some room, develop some new customs in your life andFollow through.
The idea of new beginnings can be frightening because no one knows the future. Focus on the positive and you will find it. andIt is encouraging to start over.
Here are some inspiring quotes about new beginnings that will give you strength andYou have to be able to adapt to a new chapter.
There are also moving quotes, as well as quotes about butterflies, that will demonstrate how powerful a transformation is. You should also check this.
QuotesAbout new beginnings andAll new
1. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
2. “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” –Catherine PulsiferIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of memory quotes that will help remind you how far you’ve come andEncourage you to move forward.
3. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Although no one can go back andEveryone can start a new beginning, it doesn’t take long to make a start. and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard
5. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.” –Buddha
7. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
8. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! The first book has been closed and is over. andTossed into the oceans, this new book has just begun! It’s the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” — C. JoyBell C.
9. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
10. “No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning.” –American Indian Proverb
These January motivational quotes are great for a sense of renewal.
QuotesAbout new beginnings andChange.
11. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” —Guy Finley
12. “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.” – Vivian Jokotade
13. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
14. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” -Plato
15. “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. The seeds of all things, not all things, are blessed. The blessing is in the seed.” ~ Muriel Rukeyser
16. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
17. “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” — Barbara Shur
18. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning.” – Louis L’Amour
19. “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Do not allow fear to prevent you from evolving and growing. and progressing.” — Mandy Hale
20. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” — Jim Rohn
Don’t forget to also read these insightful misery loves company quotes to help you move forward.
QuotesInspiration for new beginnings andTeach
21. “Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not to be seen as simply another day to put in time.” – Catherine Pulsifer
22. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
23. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” —Jeffrey McDaniel
25. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” –Steve Jobs
26. “Keep on beginning and failing. You can always start again if you fail. and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” –Anne Sullivan
27. “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston Churchill
28. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C. S. Lewis
29. “Dreams are renewable. No matter our age or physical condition, there are still endless possibilities available to us. and new beauty waiting to be born.” – Dale Turner
30 “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” –Ralph Blum
These are also walk away quotes and sayings for when it’s time to let go.
NewQuotes for beginnings to help you forget the past
31. “Let’s forget the baggages of the past and make a new beginning.” – Shahbaz Sharif
32. “Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.” – Desmond Tutu
33 “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
34. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be the beginning of a new chapter andDo your best to be the best you can. and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” – Joel Osteen
35 “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
36 “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
37. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
38 “Begin today. Declare loudly to the universe that struggle is not something you want to do. and eager to learn through joy.” –Sarah Ban Breathnach
39. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” — Robin Sharma
40 “Every day is a new beginning. This is how you should treat it. Refrain from imagining what could have been. and look at what can be.” – Marsha Petrie Sue
Inspirational quotes about new beginnings
41 “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. It is a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – PrinceIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of blessed quotes to help you idenity the blessings in your life.
42. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” –J.P. Morgan
43 “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
44. “Let us make each day our birthday – every morning life is new, with the splendors of the sunrise, and the baptism of the dew.” – S.A.RIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
45 “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
46. “One can begin so many things with a new person – even begin to be a better man.” – George Eliot
47 “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
48. “Starting over is an acceptance of a past we can’t change, an unrelenting conviction that the future can be different, and the stubborn wisdom to use the past to make the future what the past was not.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
49. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” — Kristin Kreuk
50 “Every day is a fresh beginning, Every morn is the world made new.” – Sarah Chauncey Woolsey
These second chances quotes might inspire you to live life to the fullest.
QuotesNew beginnings to expand your thinking
51. “Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster.” – William Throsby Bridges
52 “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale
53 “Rather than turning the page, it’s much easier to just throw the book away.” ― Anthony Liccione
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of book quotes about the power of reading from your favorite authors.
54 “Perhaps that is where our choice lies — in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.” ― Elana K. Arnold
55 “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
56 “It turned out that sometimes it’s enough to start doing things differently now.” ― Laini Taylor
57. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us” ― Mimi Novic
58. “We look at the coming of a new beginning like we look at the coming of babies we never considered aborting. Hopeful.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
59 “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.”― Josiyah Martin
60 “To greet a lovely morning, we must leave the night behind.” ― Tarang Sinha
QuotesNew beginnings that make you better
61. “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”― L.M. Montgomery
62 “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Every sunrise begins with new eyes.”― Richie Norton
63. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.”― Criss Jami, Killosophy
64 “The life is possible without the past. It is possible to have a new start in life at any time. Each moment millions of children’s are born to have a fresh start with life.”― Roshan Sharma
65 “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.”― Aaron Lauritsen
66. “She was obsessed with the idea of breaking with everything she had ever known or experienced, and starting on something new.”― Boris Pasternak
67 “Beginnings could happen more than once or in different ways.”― Rachel Joyce
68 “The greatest of all capabilities of a human being is to become born again.”― J.R. Rim
69 “He knows he will be born again, and start fresh anew.”― Dejan Stojanovic
70 “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
These new month quotes will inspire you to start fresh.
Inspirational quotes about new beginnings
71 “The beginning is always today.”― Mary ShelleyIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of short quotes that can make a big difference in your life.
72 “You’ve got a chance to start out all over again. A new place, new people, new sights. All new. See, you can be anything you want with a fresh start.”― Annie Proulx
73. “There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.”― Aaron Lauritsen
74. “We want a fresh start only because we didn’t sufficiently care for the last fresh start.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
75 “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.”― Juansen Dizon
76 “The future begins today.”― Wayne Gerard Trotman
77. “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.”― Oprah Winfrey
78. “It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don’t know about you, but I make plenty. You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.” —Mel Gibson
79 “There is always an opportunity to start again andIf the old methods aren’t working this year, you can look for new ways to do it in the next year. and start again afresh.”― Bamigboye Olurotimi
80 “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
NewQuotes to help you get started
81. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
82. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
83. “A Sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.” – Todd Stocker
84 “Recreate your life, always, always. Take out the stones and plant rosebushes and make thegoneapp.com again.” – Cora Coralina
85. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestly
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of magic quotes about the power of the unseen.
86 “If I must start somewhere, right here and now is the best place imaginable.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
87. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Dolly Parton quotes from the iconic actress.
88 “It isn’t always a change of scenery needed to make life better. Sometimes it simply requires opening your eyes.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
89 “Never forget, Today, you have 100% of your life left.” – Tom Hopkins
90 “Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left.” – Hubert Humphrey
Don’t forget to also read these road quotes andThese are some words to think about as you travel.
NewBeginnings quotes to help you be enlightened
91. “True mastery of a skill was only the beginning step to understanding it.” – Yoda
92. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.” –John Dewey
93. “When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.” – Kahlil Gibran
94 “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
95. “Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning, and under every deep a lower deep opens.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
96. “If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.” – Mandy Hale
97 “The fear of failure is a common motivation killer. People don’t try something new because they fear they will fail at it.” – Cary Bergeron
98. “There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction.” – Franz Kafka (see more Franz Kafka quotes)
99. “If you wish to be happy right from the beginning of your day, then it is about time to leave behind your past.” – Lorin Hopper
100 “It’s humbling to start fresh. It requires courage. It can also be reviving. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet.” – Jennifer Ritchie Payette
NewQuotes that will brighten your day:
101 “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Keep moving. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
102. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Unknown
103. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
104. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
105 “Everything begins at the beginning, and quite often the beginning begins when you shift your mind in a new direction.” – Louie Herron
106 “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Make that big leap forward, without hesitation and without ever looking back. Forget about the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
107. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
108 “Trust yourself. Be the person you are most happy to be with for the rest of your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir
109. “The splendid thing about falling apart silently…is that you can start over as many times as you like.” – Sanober Khan
110 “The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier.”— Simon Sinek
Insightful quotes about new beginnings
111. “It’s in those quiet little towns, at the edge of the world, that you will find the salt of the earth people who make you feel right at home.”― Aaron Lauritsen
112. ‘”But plants grow again,” She murmured, focusing on the verdant beauty around her. “They put down new roots, create room for themselves in foreign soil.”’ ― Nalini Singh, Archangel’s Consort
113. “Hit the reset button. You can forget everything that happened yesterday. Take a fresh look at the world. Today is a new age. Fresh start, begins now.”― Germany Kent
114. ‘That morning he feels fresh-scrubbed and cleansed, as if he is being given yet another opportunity to live his life correctly.’― Hanya Yanagihara, A Little Life
115. “Everybody has a geography that can be used for change that is why we travel to far off places. We need to recharge ourselves in fresh territories, regardless of whether we realize it or not. andWild. We need to come home through the body of alien lands.”― Joan Halifax
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of travel quotes about the power of seeing the world.
116. ‘When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.’― Haruki Murakami and Kafka at the Shore
117. “A fresh approach is needed — an analysis of our human situation from a basis that recognises and confronts the psychological dimension to our behaviour.” ― Jeremy Griffith
118 “The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.”― Kiran Desai
119. “But here’s the thing: The something new, it isn’t necessarily bad. In fact, in some ways, maybe it’s better.”― Nick Lake
120 “Set fire to the broken pieces; start anew.”― Lauren DeStefano
NewInspirational quotes about beginnings andTeach
121. “A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the man you want to be.” – Bruce Springsteen
122. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
123. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
124 “If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.” – Rumi
125 “Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently.” – Catherine Pulsifer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of opportunity quotes about making the most of a situation.
126 “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”- St. Francis Of Assisii
127. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.”― Roy T. Bennett
128 “Sometimes painful endings bring the best new beginnings.”- Shae Ross
129 “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.” — Steve Maraboli
130 “To let go is to release the images andThe grudges and emotions andFears and the clingings and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.”- Jack Kornfield
QuotesAbout new beginnings andMoving forward
131 “Start where you are. Make the most of what you already have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
132 “Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up.” – Chinese Proverb
133 “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
134 “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.”- S. Ajna
135. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
136 “Making a big life change can be scary but living with regret is always scarier.” – Unknown
137 “Never feel guilty for starting again.” – Rupi Khan
138. “There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.” – Zayn Malik
139 “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
140 “You will evolve past certain people. Let yourself.” — Mandy Hale
QuotesAbout new beginnings andProgression
141 “Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish.” – Jessica S. Yourko
142 “You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”― Philip Pullman
143. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
144 “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Recognize what is still left and look forward to what’s coming next.” – Unknown
145 “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” – Stephen King
146 “Everybody falls sometimes, when that happens you need to find the strength to rise from the ashes.”- Unknown
147. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” –J. K. Rowling
148 “With every roadblock, a detour is built. Every ending is a new beginning. Embracing a challenge makes life interesting, but overcoming it makes life meaningful.” – Matthew E. Fryer
149 “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
150 “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.” – Dan Brown
New beginnings quotes for a new chapter
151. “There are as many worlds as there are kinds of days, andAs an opal changes colors and its fire to match the nature of a day, so do I.”― John Steinbeck
152 “We have plenty of tomorrows to compensate for the wrongs made yesterday.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
153 “And there’s always a way to begin with.”― Autumn Doughton
154 “NewThey are the beginning. They bring with them all kinds emotions and expectations. and challenges. Myself, I have always cherished those times; if we allow them to, they can be opportunities for the future.”― Chaker Khazaal
155 “From the end spring new beginnings.”― Pliny, the Elder
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of spring quotes, celebrating the new season.
156 “NewAll beginnings begin in the here and nowand-now.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
157 “The darkest hours bring the most light.”― Dominic Riccitello
158 “It is not the failure that holds us back but the reluctance to begin over again that causes us to stagnate.”― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
159 “Sunrise and sunset are beautiful moments but you can’t hold them. Let things go. There will be many more sunrises and sunsets.”― Shunya
160 “Destinations are endpoints. Journeys are learnings, paths of possibilities, blossoming… fresh beginnings.”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
More quotes about new beginnings
161. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Breathe and let go of stress. Stay positive, all is well.”― Germany KentIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of soothing breathe quotes to help you relax.
162. “A new canvas can always make me feel good inside.”― Billy-Dean Gonzalez
163. “Forget everything you’ve done. Start over.”― Marty Rubin
164 “A new beginning is a blank canvas ready andAre you looking for paint? Fear is the number one fear of many. and worry come along with it.”― Chaker Khazaal
165 “There is always a new beginning…Doors are unlimited, always open, if one closes and that moment the other opens..”― Vandana Agarwal
166 “If something great is going to happen in your tomorrow there are certain thing’s that need to end today.”― Sope Agbelusi
167 “Where life comes to an end, more should begin.”― A.D. Aliwat
168 “A new dawn always breaks after darkness, but only those who have survived the night live to see it.”― Tristan Roulot
169 “You start whenever you decide to start.”― Elizabeth Gilbert
170. “The thrill of new beginnings is immensely alluring!”― Avijeet Das
These are your new beginnings quotes. How did you come across them?
Sometimes, life demands that we start all over. andRebuild from scratch. In order, to create the life you want, you have to be willing to let go of what isn’t working or what’s holding you back.
But because you do not know what’s written in your next chapter of life, the idea of starting afresh can be intimidating. These new beginnings quotes will hopefully inspire you to get up and start again. andReboot your life to make it better.
These are some of your favorite quotes. andSayings about new beginnings Which one of these quotes is your favorite? Please leave a comment below. We are interested in hearing all about it.
Useful for You: Best Insecure Quotes To Help You Get Through it