How do you define? LoveWhat is the best way to help a child?
Did you ever try to define love? It’s incredibly difficult! It’s especially difficult when you consider the unconditional love that a parent feels. forTheir child.
But sweet love quotes forKids can easily paint a picture of such powerful emotions. They are a great tool for communicating our feelings to our families.
Read More: love quotes for kids
What can you do with these? Love Quotes
These inspiring quotes can be used in many ways.
These are just a few of the great ideas.
- They can be used for: Talk about love with your child.
- These should be written in Valentine’s DayBirthday cards.
- Place them in photo albums.
- Place them in your own bag Send love messages to your children.
- You can read a quote before bed or at dinner to your child.
- These are some of the best pairings.Love coupons for freeIt’s possible!
- Add a quote to your morning affirmationsTo remind yourself of how lucky you truly are
These quotes, no matter the circumstance, express the true emotion of a child.
In this post you’ll find four different types of quotes:
- Cute love quotes for younger kids
- Deeper quotes for older kids
- QuotesTeaching love to children
- Quotes about a parent’s love for a child
Let’s get to them!
11 Cute Love Quotes for Younger Kids
These cute love quotes forParents will find their children to be simple but adorable. And many of them are straight from our most beloved children’s books.
1. “How do you spell ‘love’? – Piglet “You don’t spell it you feel it.” Pooh
2. “My love will find you wherever you are.” Wherever you are: My LoveNancy Tillman – Will Find You
3.“I’ll love you forever http://www.wikipedia.org/ I’ll like you forAlwayshttp://www.amazon.com/ As long as I’m living http://www.amazon.com/ My baby you’ll be.”
– LoveRobert Munsch: You Forever
4. “I love your happy side, your sad side, your silly side, your mad side,I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.I love your hair and eyes, your giggles and cries.I love you running and walking, silent and talking.I love you through and through… yesterday, today and tomorrow too.”– I LoveBernadette Rossetti – Hustak: You Through and Through
5. “As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen”Pooh
6. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson
7. “I love you in the morning and in the afternoon. I love you in the evening and underneath the moon.” – Skidamarink
8. “But Mama, but Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk,and I smelled so bad my name was Stinky Face?”“Then I would give you a bath and sprinkle you with sweet-smelling powder. And if you still smelled bad, I wouldn’t mind,and I would whisper in your ear, ‘I love you, Stinky Face.’” Stinky face by Lisa McCourt
9. “Love is sweet…and love is GRAND!Sometimes love…is just holding thegoneapp.com’s a feeling inside. It’s a smile in your thegoneapp.com keeps us together when we’re apart.” LoveMonica Sheehan: You and Me
10. “And she loved a little boy very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
11.“Whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home,just press your hand to your cheek and think, ‘Mommy loves thegoneapp.com loves you.”-The Kissing Hand by Audry Pen
10 Quotes forOlder Kids
The following “I love my children quotes and sayings” are perfect forPre-teens and teenagers can help you understand the seemingly impossible depths that are your love forThese are their.
- “If I have to choose between breathing and loving my children, I would use my last breath to tell them “I love you.”Unknown
2. “When I tell you I love you; I don’t say it out of habit or to make a conversation. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”Unknown
3. “I may not be perfect but when I look at my children I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.”Unknown
4. “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know.”Pooh
5. “My greatest wish is that my kids always know how much I love them, and that they walk through the rest of their life knowing I’ll always be there forThey are mine, I’m able to.” – Unknown
6. “If I could give my child three things, it would be the confidence to always know their self-worth, the strength to follow their dreams, and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved they are.”Unknown
7. “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.”
8. “In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Shine on, my child.”Unknown
9. “The day you came into my life, I knew what my purpose was. To love and protect you with everything I have.”Unknown
10. “Butterflies have wings, so they can fly. Fish can swim because of their gills. Bunnies can run because they have four legs. I have a heart, so I can love you.”Unknown
More related quotes posts:
- QuotesHow to develop your attitude of gratitude
- Vision Board QuotesInspiration
If you’re looking forThis is a simple way to show your love for kids through messages sign up forGet love notes free of charge by clicking the link belowIt’s possible!
20 QuotesTeach KidsAbout what LoveIt is
These quotes are beautiful and help children understand the emotions of love.
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”Helen Keller
2. “When you love someone, you love the whole person, just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.” – Leo Tolstoy
3. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” – Khalil Gibran
4. “The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved.” – Victor Hugo
5. “The giving of love is an education in itself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “LoveIt does not recognize barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
7. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.” – Sophocles
8. “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
9. “‘Love’ is that condition in which happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
10. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
11.“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”George Sand
12.The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” – Morrie Schwartz
13.“LoveYou are the most important thing in this world. Everything else will follow. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
14.“I could never love where I could not respect.” – Charlotte Elizabeth Aisse
15. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.”Elbert Hubbard
16. “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky
17. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. Where there is great love there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
19.“The more one judges, the less one loves.” – Honore de Balzac
20 “All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.”– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
You can also find other types of inspirational quotes here:
- Fierce QuotesTo Help You Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- 75 Bold QuotesHow to Overcome Adversity
*Want to build connection with your kids? Take a look at The kids printable packYou can download it here! You will find 65+ downloads that can be used to improve responsibility, connection, mindset, and behavior in your children!
30 QuotesAbout a Parents Love forA Child
These parent love quotes are a great way to explain why being a parent is such a rewarding and difficult job.
1. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. – Mitch Albom
2. “Before I had my child, I thought I knew all the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It’s extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.” -Uma Thurman
3. Giving your children a few minutes each morning is the best inheritance.O. A. Battista forThere are many great lists Family night And Playful activities(*()4. “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.”
-Nicholas Sparks5. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”
-Henry Ward Beecher6. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living
.”forUnknown7. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Just be real.
“- Sue Atkins8. “In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul.”
-Lisa T. Shepherd9. “Mother’s love is bliss. Is peace. It does not have to be earned. It need not be deserved.”
– Erich Fromm10. “I’ve never loved anybody the way I love my children.”
-Katey Sagal11. “
as powerful as your mother’s LoveIt leaves its own mark. Being loved so deeply.. will provide some protection for us forever.for.” – J.K. Rowling12. “Loving a child doesn’t mean giving in to all his whims; to love him is to bring out the best in him, to teach him to love what is difficult.”
– Nadia Boulanger13. “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.”
Matthew Jacobson14. “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent
the child.”forHenry Ward Beecher15. “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
– Roald Dahl16. “Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.”
– Harold Hulbert17. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”
Abraham Lincoln18. “I love all my children, but some of them I don’t like.”
Lillian Gordy Carter19. “My feeling of responsibility
My children’s safety and well-being is so secure that, should an asteroid threaten all life on Earth, I would still be responsible for their fate.”for – Boghos L. Artinian20. “As soon as this child was born I immediately wanted to call my parents and just apologise because I never knew how much they loved me.”
– Ashton Kutcher21. “Accept the children the way we accept trees with gratitude, because they are a blessing, but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.”
– Isabel Allende22. “It is time
parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.”for―Maya Angelou23. “A baby is something you carry inside you
In your arms for nine months for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.”forMary Mason24. “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.”
– Elizabeth Stone25. “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.”
– Marion C. Garretty26. “Until one becomes a mother, no one can ever tell you what it feels like to love someone so deeply and profoundly that you will rejoice when they rejoice, ache when they ache, feel what they feel, even without speaking a word.”
Jennifer Quinn27. “
You should go wherever there is excitement. They stay where there is love.” Kids- Zig Ziglar28. “Children make your life important.”
– Erma Bombeck29. “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.”
– Og Mandino30. “I’d walk through fire
My daughter. Well not FIRE, because it’s dangerous. But it’s a super humid area. But not too humid, because my hair.”for – Ryan ReynoldsTake Note Of These Saidings
That’s it! This last one was added because it will make your laugh!
What are your favourite inspirational love quotes?
kids?forOther family posts to enjoy…
200 Would you rather Questions
- This is a great way of passing the time while you wait.for Kids85 Creative Birthday Questions & Interview
- A free interview for kidsfor KidsGift Ideas for Non-Toys That Are Meaningful
- Useful and original ideasfor KidsInspirational Child