When you see that the light filtering through the clouds is also in you, you’ll know: you can’t lose what’s inside. You can’t lose who you are. So, let your light shine. Be the sun in someone else’s storm. It’s part of why you’re here.
Read More: let your light shine quotes
There’s light buried in your soul: the same light that gives life toEverything around you
The world becomes brighter when you see yourself in all things, including the light shining through curtains and the stars in the sky.
Things are a little less… dark. YouKeep in mind how resilient and strong your character is. Because: you’re life, you’re here, and you’ve got stardust in you.
Take heart when things seem impossible or hopeless. The greatest gift you can offer to anyone around you is your courage toShine toHelp to rise, toBe true toWho you want toPlease be. to love: even still.
Take heart, because what’s inside is the most powerful force in the universe. It can be called light, potential, or whatever you like. toYou.
Next, read these quotes.
And let your light shine the way toward a life that feels like it’s meant for you.
25 Quotes to Let Your Light ShineWith Passion and Purpose
1. “The more light you allow within you the brighter the world you live in will be.” – Shakti Gawain
2. “Simply shine your light on the road ahead, and you are helping others to see their way out of darkness.” – Katrina Mayer
3. “Small lights have a way of being seen in a dark world.” – Neal A. Maxwell
4. “You playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightening about shrinking so others won’t feel insecure around you. As you let your own light shine, you indirectly give others permission to do the same.” – Marianne Williamson
Useful for You: 50+ Funny Plant Quotes – Funny Garden Quotes – The Gifted Gabber
5. “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
6. “Do not allow others to diminish your light due to their own fears and insecurities. Instead, let your light shine so brightly, that you illuminate a pathway for others to find their way out of the darkness!” – Dr. Stacey A. Maxwell, Peace Love Wings
7. “Let your light shine today, and let your personality blossom, too. You don’t have to be a people-pleaser, just a people-lover.” – Beth Moore
8. “Your greatest test is when you are able to bless someone else while you are going through your own storm.” – Unknown
7. “Forgiveness is my function as the light of the world.” – A Course in Miracles
10. “Ours is the responsibility to keep our lights bright for others to see and follow.” – Thomas S. Monson
11. “There is no darkness so dense, so menacing, or so difficult that it cannot be overcome by light.” – Vern P. Stanfill
12. “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
13. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
14. “We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won’t need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don’t fire cannons to call attention to the shining—they just shine.” – Dwight L. Moody
15. “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
16. “The darkness around us might somewhat light up if we would first practice using the light we have in the place we are.” – Henry S. Haskins
17. “Stars don’t shine because they want to be seen. They shine because they are stars.” – Alexander Den Heijer
18. “In the midst of darkness, light persists.” – Mahatma Gandhi
19. “Your work is to discover who you are and then with all your heart give your light to the world.” – Jennifer Williamson
20. “If you want to give light to others you have to glow yourself.” – Thomas S. Monson
21. “When you possess light within, you see it externally.4. – Anaïs Nin
22. “YourOnly one lifetime of obligation is possible toBe true to yourself.” – Richard Bach
23. “Be aware that who you are and what you have toOffer can be a beacon to some lost soul.” – Iyanla Vanzant
24. “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” – Hafiz
25. “Accept your light and let it shine to create your own lighthouse on a stormy night.” – Pauline Duncan-Thrasher
. . .
Please tell me:
Which one of these quotes do you prefer??
Please leave your comments. I read every single one, and I’d love toBe aware!
You’re a light. Keep that in mind. LetThat will sink deep into your heart and your life. You will feel the difference. toLive in that truth. Other people won’t be able toHelp but notice you.
Love is everything
P.S. Do you need more light in your day? My book Morning Affirmations, 200 Phrases for an Intentional Openhearted Start to YourDay. Day. toFeel. Because: you deserve to feel lighter.