Lo, children are a heritage of God: the fruit of the womb will be his reward (Psalms 127:3)
The second little girl is now complete KindergartenThey’re so adorable! They seem to be growing so quickly! She was so cute! KindergartenShe was a young lady who loved going to school. Although, she didn’t have a graduation, we figured we’d let her wear a gown and take some photos to signify her KindergartenComplete. Both my husband and myself took the photos. You can see the ice-cream party we held to celebrate after the photoshoot. She’s such a little cutie!
It’s kind of weird to see our first daughter standing tall next to her having already gone through KindergartenShe is now her support. Good but I just can’t help but think about how fast they are growing. Because she actually graduated, her graduation was more memorable. Here’s a link to her graduation party. Enjoy the rest of these photos:
How to take your own family photos
You have a good camera? You can take your photos. I know it’s easier to have someone take them but sometimes, you can use your own camera for a quick photo shoot. Zero cost involved! Here are a few things I’d do. It may help.
- You will need to choose a date, time, and location when you would like to take photos.
- Everyone’s got their outfits ready? Okay, great!
- You should ensure that your camera lens is fully charged and all other equipment is in good working order.
- Use a tripod to take steady photos. However, we used it primarily to take group shots.
- Choose an area that’s not too sunny – we loved having a sunny day to take our photos but the kids were squinting a little
- You can choose the background. Do you want photos near a large tree or a house?
- Use props – blankets, plants, flowers, kids toys, etc.
- Take many photos, mix and match family members. You can also take singles or groups.
- Use different poses and move around to different spots – for example, don’t take all on the porch, hop on the grass too or next to that pretty flower in the corner
- Photograph both close-up and wide shots
- Don’t forget the details – zoom in on the details
- Have fun and don’t be too serious – candid photos are the best
Although it was sunny, we were very grateful to have photos after a cloudy week. All the children had a great time with her.
Look at the detail in this next image, it’s one of my favorites. The hat was beautifully captured, with her looking at it. I also love the shadow effects at bottom. The shadow of the hat can be seen to the left. Super cool!
Pin it Here
I hope you enjoyed the photos. Are you a parent of a child? KindergartenWho just graduated, or is it time to enter? Did you do photos or graduation?