This post lists 20Here are our top ten recovery and addiction quotations. If you are on Facebook or Pinterest, it’s likely you have read many of these quotes in the past, or at least seen some of them in your ‘timeline’. It’s also likely that you may not have paid too much attention to these quotes because you were busy flicking through your social media channels for other reasons.
This post will encourage you to take a moment and reflect on these recovery and addiction quotes. These quotes can help you stay drug- and alcohol-free and inspire you to live an active and productive life.
At Ocean Recovery Centre, we believe ‘living in recovery’ isn’t something you ‘do’. It’s more about something that you ‘are’. Recovery quotes to fuel your ‘identity’ as someone ‘living in recovery’ and also help you avoid relapse after undertaking drug and alcohol rehab treatment.
Below is a listing of our top recommendations 20 recovery quotes. Many of these quotes can be found on Pinterest and Facebook.
Click here to view a list our top recommendations 20 mental health quotes
This is just a random listing of quotes. It does not reflect an order of importance.
Now here’s the quotes…
20. As long as you don’t stop, it doesn’t matter how slow you go.
19. I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
18. My recovery must come first so that everything I love in life doesn’t have to come last.
17. The goal isn’t to be sober. The goal is to love yourself so much that you don’t need to drink.
16. Only after I had made myself miserable did I discover who I was. Only after I had to fix myself did I discover who I was.
15. I am not defined only by my relapses. But, my decision to continue in recovery despite them defines me.
14. RecoveryIt is a recognition that your life has fallen apart and that you must make changes.
13. RecoveryThis is about ProgressionIt is not about perfection.
12. Recovery didn’t open the gates of heaven and let me in. RecoveryLet me out of the hell gates!
11. I know you’re tired, I know you feel like giving up, but you’re not going to. Why? Because you’re strong,nd when you’re survived through all the shit your addiction has but you through, you can survive recovery.
Click here for the Top 10