These hug quotes will show you how much you can communicate with hugging.
Read More: i need a hug quotes
They say aPicture is worth a thousand words a thousand words and while it’s not aThis is a popular saying. aHugs communicate more than words.
Both are huge aWay to Celebrate and aWay to offer comfort without saying a single word.
What makes hugs so powerful and why?
Huges are good forFamily members, your partner, children, and yourself. It’s possible. aEffective communication is possible in a powerful manner aBeing with another person.
Sometimes there just aren’t words that can get across the message that you want to share and yet aA simple hug can take care of it all.
Enjoy this collection of top-rated hug sayings. And don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment section below once you’re done reading.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of cuddle quotes that will have you looking forSomeone to squeeze.
QuotesLearn more about the power and potential of aHug
1. “A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.” – Bil Keane
2. “Feel the presence of love wrapped up within a hug.” – Robert M. Hensel
3. “Hugs are the universal medicine.” – Unknown
4. “A hug makes you feel good all day.” – Kathleen Keating
5. “Where I live if someone gives you a hug, it’s from the heart.” – Steve Irwin
6. “There’s something in aSimple hug that warms your heart. It welcomes us back home and makes it easier to part.” – Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr.
7. “I have learned that there is more power in aStrong hug is better than an insecure one a thousand meaningful words.” – Ann Hood
8. “With age, you get to a place where you don’t want to knock people out. You want to help people. a hug.” – Vin Diesel
9. “Everybody needs aHug. It changes your metabolism.” – Leo Buscaglia
10. “A hug a day keeps the demons at bay.” – German Proverb
11. “Hugs can do great amounts of good – especially for children.” – Princess Diana
Hug quotes forWhen someone you love gives you ahug
12. “Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you.” – Jacques Prevert
13. “Ken, my husband, just smelled like he belonged to me. I’m not talking about hygience. I’m talking about when you hug him, he either feels like awhether you are a tribe member or not. It’s their scent.” – Erica Jong
14. “Having a child, that’s huge. I can go home to hug my daughter. That’s the greatest thing in the world.” – Nick Foles
15. “When the right person hugs you, it’s like medicine. I’m so grateful forThere are very few people in my world who are good. for my soul.” – Steve Maraboli
16. “The good part of having six kids is, there’s always one who wants to hug you and say, ‘Daddy, I love you.’” – John McEnroe
17. “Getting people where they want to go, reliably and happily, can make or break their ability to succeed in aTo hug or to work a family member at an important moment.” – Oscar Munoz
Useful for You: New Jersey Car Insurance
18. “Some moments can only be cured with a big squishy grandma hug.” – Dan Pearce
19. “However long a hug lasts, it doesn’t last long enough.” – Kyle Schmalenberg
20. “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
21. “Laughter with those that understand us is music forThe soul. Give a hug when you need it. a kind shoulder to lean on, Is the sprinkle of magic that keeps us walking towards hope.” – Mimi Novic
22. “A few weeks after my mom passed in November of 2013, I came back from an injury and entered the Egg Bowl in the second half against Ole Miss. I’ll never forger the feeling when I walked back out on the field. As I walked into Egg Bowl, the crowd stood up to clap like they were covering me in. a giant hug.” – Dak Prescott
23. “If you’re angry at aLoved one, hug them. You must be sincere. Even though you may not feel the need to hug someone, that’s all the more reason to do it. It’s hard to stay angry when someone shows they love you, and that’s precisely what happens when we hug each other.” – Walter Anderson
24. “Mama hugs me and I hold her back. Sometimes all you can do is hold on.” – Jasmine Warga
Don’t forget to also read these romantic freaky quotes to share with your bae.
HugHere are some quotes about when one should be given
25. “A hug is an amazing thing. It’s just the perfect way to show the love we’re feeling but can’t find the words to say.” – Johnny Ray Rider
26. “The world is achaos. It seems like things get harder. aEvery day, on a personal level Hug and kiss those you love every day You never know when the tragedies of this world may visit your life.” – Kevin Nash
27. “Be a love pharmacist: dispense hugs like medicine—they are!” – Terri Guillemets
28. “I love meeting people, and I know it’s so difficult for people to come up to me and introduce themselves, so when they do, I’ll grab them and hug them. It brightens their day. I love that, and I get positive energy from that.” – Nicola Formichetti
29. “Hugs and kisses are ways to express what cannot be said.” – Kacie Conroy
30 “When you are hugging aAlways be the one who lets go of your child. You never know how long they need it.” – Unknown
31. “A hug is aThis is a beautiful thing. It’s aIt’s a wonderful gift to give. It’s a grand way to say; ‘I care.’ A hug communicates support, security, affection, unity, and belonging. A hug conveys compassion. A hug brings delight. A hug can charm the senses. A hug touches the soul.” – Unknown
32 “Sometimes a silent hug is the only thing to say.” – Robert Brault
33. “Sometimes all you can do is hug a friend tightly and wish that their pain could be transferred by touch to your own emotional hard drive.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
34 “That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.” – Deb Caletti
35 “The first thing I do each morning is get out of bed and give my dog, Audrey, aHug. She’s aJack Russell. I think that owning an animal is wonderful. aDogs are a wonderful companion. They are great levelers, there’s no nonsense with them, and they just want simple affection.” – Donatella Versace
HugQuotes that will brighten your day
36 “Hugs are one of the reasons God gave us arms. Reach out to someone today. Reach out to the people you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the recipient.” – Unknown
37. “A kiss without aHug is like a flower without the fragrance.” – Proverb
38. “We need 4 hugs aDay for survival. We need 8 hugs aDay forMaintenance. We need 12 hugs aDay for growth.” – Virginia Star
39. “I love hugging people. I still hug everybody in my meet-and-greet lines.” – Taylor Swift
40 “There’s nothing like a mama-hug.” – Terri Guillemets
41 “I don’t ever wanna come across too intimidating, so as long as I look like you can come up and give me a hug, that’s good.” – Jessica Simpson
42 “I will not play tug o’ war. I’d rather play hug o’ war. A place where everyone huggs instead of pulling. Everybody giggles, rolls on the rug, and everyone laughs. Where everyone kisses and everyone grins and everyone cuddles and everyone wins.” – Shel Silverstein
43. “EveryoneThe first year is by far the most joyful and enjoyable for man. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?” – Desiderius Erasmus
44. “I wish I could just hug you all, but I’m not gonna.” – Layne Staley
45 “Children are not unforgiving. You can punish them, and they will hug your in. a few minutes.” – T.D. Jakes
46 “I love hugging. I wish I could hug 10 people. a time.” – Drew Barrymore
47 “You know, sometimes the world seems like aIt is a very harsh place. That’s why animals are so soft and huggy.” – Bill Watterson
48 “You know, food is such – it’s aHug for people.” – Rachael Raymond
49 “I’d love to have a big old hug with Richard Simmons.” – Blake Shelton
50 “Laughing together is as close as you can get to a hug without touching.” – Gina Barreca
These are also great love quotes forThe hopeless romantic.
More hug sayings and quotes
51 “They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything.” – Bil Keane
52 “I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love aWarm hug or just a friendly pat on the back.” – Maya Angelou
53 “A hug is worth a thousand words.” – Charles Caleb Colton
54 “The best gift you can give is a hug: one size fits all and no one ever minds if you return it.” – Marge Piercy
55 “When you hug someone, never be the first to let go.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
56 “Cute is when your personality shines through your looks. Like, when you see someone’s personality in the way they walk and you just feel like hugging them every time you see them.” – Natalie Portman
57. “Sometimes it’s better to put love into hugs than to put it into words. Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
58 “The mystery of God hugs you in its all-encompassing arms.” – Hildegard of Bingen
59. “My mom smiled at me. Her smile kind of hugged me.” – R. J. Palacio
60 “HugYou and I will see the Moon. Love me and I will bring the moon to you!” – Kelly Clark
Which of these hug quotations resonated the most with you?
Huge are a simple thing that don’t need to be overthought. If you find yourself in aSituation with aIf you are feeling sad, depressed, or grieving, it can be hard to find the right words.
That’s the perfect time to simply offer aHug. You can also hug someone if you are overwhelmed by the gift of a shared moment and feel elated. forYou can offer them aSimple hug
It takes very little effort from your side, but a hug can communicate. a big message. Be aware that some people are not comfortable with hugs. Before you hug everyone, make sure they are aware of this.
These warm hug messages were very well-received. Which quote is your favorite? Please leave a comment below.