I Forgive You Quotes forHer: ForgivenessIt takes courage and strength. Yes we’ve all read inspirational quotes about forgiving people, but if only life was that easy! It doesn’t matter if it’s a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or ex. Forgiving someone is about the relationship and how they see themselves in your life. You can let go of the past and just find the right words to move on. The core of forgiveness is moving on and letting it go. Do not confuse the need for forgiveness with weakness. When you forgive, you’re acknowledging the past and simply being mature enough to take a step towards a better future.
Read More: i forgive you quotes
1) INever knew how strong you could be IIt was, up to I had to forgive you and pretend it never happened…
2) Relationships can survive when mistakes are forgiven and not punished
3. You must be free to love. To love, one must forgive.
4) Always, II somehow took the blame forHow you behaved. Perhaps I couldn’t get myself to believe that it wasn’t me who was causing the problems… it was you all along. My blindness to the fact you were profiting from my ignorance was made possible by love. Today IHave the courage and will to take the plunge. I’m finding the strength to realize that it was not my fault that you cheated on me. Despite all that you’ve done, ILove unconditionally Ihad forIt will always be there. It’s a part of me that I’ll never want to erase. II wish you the best, IYou must continue to move forward. IPlease forgive me.
5) I’m choosing the future over the past. IPlease forgive me.
6) IBelieve in second chances. I believe in letting go. Importantly, I believe in us… IPlease forgive me.
7) Strange, life is… the more you break my heart, the more IWe want to be there for you. You can always count on us. IPlease forgive me.
8. I don’t know what is more difficult, forgiving you or forgetting what you’ve done… IThink I’m just going to be numb from within, hoping that life takes it course and when the dust settles, we’re still standing together arm in arm. IWe love you, baby.
9) Deep down within, no matter what IYou know how much you love me I love you… and nothing else matters. IPlease forgive me.
10) ForgivenessIt is a conscious decision to let go and embrace the possibility of success. I’m making it today, IPlease forgive me.
11 ForgivenessAlthough it won’t heal the wounds completely, it will prevent them from getting any worse.
12 I’m not angry with you, I’m sad to see you become the person I never thought you’d be. Maybe it’s time to move on… IPlease forgive me.
Reading: 31 BEST 31st Birthday Quotes
13) Giving a second chance is better than regretting later that you didn’t. Let’s not forget that! IWe ask that you forgive us and we pray for healing.
14 IYou can forgive me, not because I’m ok with what you did… but because letting hate ruin the memories would be an insult to all the sacrifices I’ve made to put a smile on your face.
15 IForgive me. Not forBut, forContact us.
16) If you’ve been brave enough to apologize, then I’m strong enough to forgive.
17 I’ve come to the conclusion that sooner or later, you’re going to have to accept the past for what it is… and the sooner, the better!
18 IForgive me, for IWe want to keep what we have and not let it go.
19 I’m not saying that what you’ve done is ok… I’m saying that I believe you, when you say that you’ll never do it again. IPlease forgive me.
20) ‘Forgiveness doesn’t need to be absolute. Just because you’re willing to let go of the pain, doesn’t mean you’ve to be ok with what happened. It simply means that you’re mature enough to put a stop to the bitterness…’ With these thoughts, IForgive me. But don’t confuse my maturity with weakness.
21 YouMy girlfriend, and I’ll always treasure that. Life has other plans forWe, but I’ll never let the memories fade away. I forgive you, but it’s time to move on.
22) Be strong enough to not let someone else’s mistakes define who you are. ForgiveMove on.
23) All relationships have problems. It all comes down to your desire to see it through. I’m not going to let silly things break it apart. IPlease forgive me.
24 I’ll never understand why you did, what you did. The truth is that I don’t even want to. All IWant is for us to be the way we were… happy. IPlease forgive me.
25) Because happiness can be greater than hatred IPlease forgive me.
26) Accept, forgive, let go and move on… that’s the only way, the pain goes away.
27. My forgiveness is not weakness. It is my strength that I can see the greater goodness in letting go the past forYou, me, and all that really matters.
28 IYou are not owed it. But, forgive you. I deserve peace.
29 Forgiveness isn’t absolute. It doesn’t mean you’re ok with what’s been done to you. It simply means that you’re mature enough to understand that the past isn’t worth holding on to. It means you’re ready, ready to move on… that being said, IPlease forgive me.
30 I will forever feel bad about what you did, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to hold it against you. IPlease forgive me.
31 IForgive me, for love deserves another chance.
32. Revenge and hatred are forThe weak. ForgivenessLove and friendship are forThe strong.
33) Some people think that revenge and hate makes them stronger; and that couldn’t be further from the truth. Hate and revenge can make you bitter and weaken your core. The only way to free yourself from its chains is to realize that forgiveness is the only thing that’ll make you stronger… it frees you of the hurt and the pain that brings you down. It helps you stop looking back and instead look forward.
34 I’d rather forgive you and move on, than to continue living in the pain of the bitter memories.
35) No day passes by I don’t think about what you’ve done. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to let go, but I want to start over again… II love you.
36 IForgive me, for I still believe it’s not too late for us to be who we could’ve been. IWe love you, baby.
37 I’ve thought a lot about this and I’ve realized that unless IDon’t let the past define you. ITruly, I will forgive you I’ll never be able to move on. It doesn’t matter if I like it or not, that’s the truth of my life.
38 IYou are not owed it, but I am obligated to forgive you I know there’s nothing ICan you make a difference in what has already happened?
39) My forgiveness does not have to be unconditional. 39) Forgiveness is not an absolute. I’m willing to let go of the pain, doesn’t mean I’m ok with what happened.
40 I don’t expect you to change… all IPeace of mind is what we want. I’ve given our relationship too much to see it crumble over things that don’t matter.
Reading: Fresh: The FTD Flower Blog