These “I deserve better” quotes will help you not settle for less and help you navigate your relationships.
Do you ever feel like you are not worth anything?
Read More: i deserve better quotes relationship
This could include almost any relationship or situation, including work-related and familial relationships as well as romantic relationships.
You might need to look at your life if you are feeling depressed, overwhelmed, or unable to accept responsibility for the things you did not do.
You deserve better than going through life feeling unworthy and frustrated, but what exactly does “I deserve better” mean?
I deserve better. Your worth is greater than the treatment or behavior you receive.
You are not responsible for how someone treats you. However, you can choose to accept or deny the behavior of others.
While I don’t mean to downplay the psychological effects of an abusive relationship, it can make it very difficult to leave if you are isolated from others.
This is absolutely not your “fault” and is the result of a predator. YouYour safety and health are important to you. You can find resources to assist you if you find yourself in this situation.
Respect, support and understanding your value are what I mean. Keep reading these I deserve Better quotes and discover who and what you really are.
Don’t forget to also check out these mind your business quotes that will help you navigate this rude social situation.
Short ‘you deserve the best’ quotes
1. “The moment that you start to wonder if you deserve better, you do.” ― Unknown
2. “True, I am in love with suffering, but I do not know if I deserve the honor.” ― Saint Ignatius
3. “Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever.” ― Unknown
4. “Deserve your dream.” ― Octavio Paz
5. “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.” ― Marilyn Monroe
6. “Yes, I deserve a spring-I owe nobody nothing.” ― Virginia Woolf
7. “What a person desires and what they deserve are often not identical.”― C.A.A. Savastano
8. “Sometimes, you have to forget what you feel to remember what you deserve.” ― Unknown
9. “I guess the moment when everything changed, was when I realized I deserved so much better.” ― Unknown
10. “People don’t always get what they deserve in this world.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
‘I deserve better’ quotes about not settling for less than you deserve
11. “Never settle for anything less than what you deserve, it’s not pride, its self-respect.” ― Unknown
12. “Make the most of what you have and keep your standards high. Never settle for anything less than you deserve or are capable of achieving.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light within the Heart
13. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” ― Maureen Dowd
14. “Know who you are. Know your goals. Know what you’re worth. And don’t settle for less.” ― Tony Gaskins
15. “Don’t ever settle for less than you deserve, because once you start to settle you always will.” ― Unknown
16. “Don’t settle for less know your value and always tell yourself you deserve better.” ― Pertrice St Pierre
17. “YouYou deserve love, happiness, peace, and all that you want. Don’t let anyone control your life and take away those things.” ― Sonya Parker
18. “There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ― Nelson Mandela
19. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.” ― Danielle Steel
20. “Never settle for less than you desire or deserve because when you except crumbs people will assume that you are happy with scraps.” ― Stacye Branche
‘I deserve better’ quotes about the fight for equality and justice
21. “The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table.” ― Whitney Wolfe Herd
22. “Whether it’s salary or a promotion or a job, I think it’s important for women to ask for what they think they deserve.” ― Susan Wojcicki
23. “All first responders do noble work, and all of them deserve our respect and our appreciation.” ― William Barr
24. “All human beings deserve equal treatment, no matter their gender identity or sexuality.” ― Andreja Pejic
25. “Women and girls should be able to determine their own future, no matter where they are born.” ― Melinda Gates
26. “Having to fight for the thing you want doesn’t mean you deserve it any less.” ― Anna Kendrick
27. “Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some people see an innocent victim. Others will see evil incarnate getting exactly what’s deserved.” ― Emily Thorne
28. “Somewhere in this small world, you can find a place where everyone appreciates you more than you think you deserve.” ― M.F. Moonzajer, MADNESS, LOVE, HATRED, AND LOVE
29. “If you are a woman, reading my tale, learn to fight for your rights and the respect you deserve as a human being. But, if you are a man, reading my tale, learn to respect women and, likewise, advocate for them.” ― Yanan Melo, Aggressiveness towards the Predatory Lions
30. “Do not expect to get your rights in the corrupted country as you deserve.” ― Kamaran Ihsan Salih
‘I deserve better’ quotes about respect, love, and relationships
31. “YouThere is no one better than you to give your love and affection. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” ― Buddha
32 “Even if you have a million flaws you still deserve love and respect.” ― Sonya Parker
33. “Everyone of us deserves to be with someone who makes us happy somebody who won’t complicate our life, somebody who knows our value, someone who won’t hurt us.” ― Unknown
34. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” ― Unknown
35 “I’m not single, I’m not taken, I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.” ― Mitch Cuento
36. “Yes, I deserve a spring-I owe nobody nothing.” ― Virginia Woolf, A Writer’s Diary
37. “Respect yourself enough to know you deserve the very best.” ― Unknown
38. “If you can’t Respect her, you don’t Deserve Her!” ― Udayveer Singh
39. “You don’t deserve my image in your head. You don’t deserve my memories in your chest.”― Jamie Weise
40. “Don’t settle, even if you have to remain alone for a lifetime. You deserve someone who will appreciate you for both for your beauty and your bruises.” ― A.R. — A.R.
‘I don’t deserve this’ and actually deserve better quotes
41 “I don’t appreciate the disrespect, because I’ve been playing hurt for a guy who won’t respect you. I don’t deserve it … It’s time for me to move on.” ― Melvin Mora
42. “Sometimes life doesn’t give you something you want, not because you don’t deserve it, but because you deserve more.” ― Unknown
43. “We cannot achieve more in life than what we believe in our heart of hearts we deserve to have.” ― James R. Ball
44. “I think I know that I deserve better. I always strive to do better. I’m never so put off that I would ever walk out of a place not having tried the best I could.” ― Maya Angelou
45 “To be successful, forget what you feel and remember what you deserve. Your courage, dedication and hard work make you deserve to take you on a new high and reaching your goal.” ― D Ranil Kr Sinha
46. “Relationships: If you put up with it, you’re going to end up with it.Set the standard you want and don’t settle for less.” ― Steve Maraboli
47. “We should not give away a moment to anyone who does not deserve it.”― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
48. “I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye.” ― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically YouReflections on Life and Human Experience
49. “Someday, I will let you go and it wouldn’t ache, someday I will realize, I deserve more.”― Nitya Prakash
50 “YouIt was never in your nature to fight for what you want. It should have come your way effortlessly…” ― Samiha Totanji
These I deserve better quotes taught you something.
How do you realize that you deserve more than what you’re getting?
It may begin with the emotions and tears I mentioned earlier. But there are other signs.
Do you feel taken for granted? Are you not acknowledged for your efforts or reciprocated gestures? Are you feeling second-rate?
These are indicators that you’re worthy of a partner, or a role in the workplace where you are appreciated. Is there a “standard” to what people deserve, and how is this decided?
Some people want to be treated as royalty in a relationship. Others just want decent behavior. There is a whole range of treatment in between “queen” and “basic human” being status.
These are some things I believe everyone should have in their life, and we should all work to spread them out. The first is laughter.
Everyone deserves to feel joy and humor, and laughter is the best medicine. Everyone should expect support, and it is easy to give.
Be in situations that make it easy to feel loved, safe, happy, and secure at all times.
Are you looking for a foot rub or just a hug? ThatYou decide what you want, but whatever it may be, go for it with intention.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these I deserve better quotes and sayings? Do you have other favorites? Please leave a comment below with your favorite quotes.
Reading: 25 Quotes about “Buying a Home”