I’m pretty sure that if you are using TikTok thegoneapp.com app then you are also facing the errors like loading, lip sync, login error’s, camera issues, etc. So, we are here with the step by step guide on how to fix TikTok thegoneapp.com Errors.
As you all know that TikTok thegoneapp.com is the most popular application for live broadcasting and video sharing. This application allows you to create videos lasting up to one minute. Videos can be made with music or simple sounds. You can also lip sync.
Features of TikTok thegoneapp.com App:
- You can watch a large number of videos which are specifically chosen by you.
- It can be considered an entertainment source with many content creators.
- It is easy to add your favorite sounds to your own videos.
- You can also use different face filters and emoji.
- You can trim, merge and duplicate your videos.
Follow These Steps To Fix TikTok thegoneapp.com Errors
Below is the list of all common errors related to TikTok thegoneapp.com App. You can simply scroll down to the problem you are experiencing right now.
Server Errors / Not Loading / App Not Working
Method 1: Clear Data and Cache of Tik Tok thegoneapp.com App
- First of All, Go to “Settings”.
- Now, Tap on the option “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Scroll down to find out the “Tik Tok” App > Storage > Clear Data and Cache.
- Once again, open the TikTok app and log in with your credentials. It’s Done.
Method 2: Just Reset App Preferences
- Navigate to the “Settings” of your Android Device.
- Now, Open Apps/Manage Apps.
- Now, Tap on the “Menu” option (Available on the top right corner of your current screen).
- Tap on “Reset App Preferences” and then “Reset Apps”.
TikTok thegoneapp.com Login Issues
Method 1: Type your username and password correctly
Suppose if your account name is then keep in mind that you have to type the username “muser” and then type your correct password.
Method 2: Clear Cache Of Google Play Services
Google Play Services stores the data of your device and also sync your data. It is also essential for the operation of your Android device.
- Navigate to “Settings” > App Manager > Google Play Services > Tap on “Force stop” and then tap on “Clear Cache”.
- Restart your Android Device.
Tik Tok thegoneapp.com Stopped / Force Closes / Not Responding
To fix this issue, you have to update the app and then restart your device. If you still have issues after following these steps, please contact us.
Method 1: Switch your Android user account
- Pull down the notification bar of your device and tap on the User account to switch to the account of “Guest User”. This option is also available in the Android Settings.
- Now, Download TikTok thegoneapp.com App.
- Log in with your credentials to verify that the app is functioning normally. If App is functioning normally, then other apps or device storage are the culprits.
Method 2: Always keep free space on your Android device
There are a lot of Apps which require free RAM and free space for proper functioning. And TikTok thegoneapp.com is one of those Apps. Tik Tok thegoneapp.com can be used while another App is running in the background.
TikTok thegoneapp.com Network Issues
Method 1: Grant all permissions to the App
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on the option “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Head over to the “TikTok” App. Then tap on “Permissions” and Grant all permissions to the App.
Method 2: Delete the Cache of “Tik Tok” App
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Apps/Manage Apps”.
- Tap on the “TikTok” App > Storage > Clear Cache.
Camera Lagging Issue
The best way to fix this lagging issue is to turn Off the modes like Beauty mode, etc. You can simply record your video in normal camera mode. After recording your video, you can add filters.
With the list of above-mentioned solutions, you can fix TikTok thegoneapp.com errors with ease. If you are facing any other type of error while using “TikTok” App, then just comment below. We are always available to help you.
So, this guide was all about how to fix TikTok thegoneapp.com errors. For more information on fixes, please stay connected to us.
- TikTok Says I’m Not Eligible – How To Fix? [Android/iOS]
- Tinder U: A New Service For College Students Via Tinder
- Google Sued For Tracking Your Location Even It Is Off
- India May Ban iPhone Within 6 Months If Apple Keeps Fighting TRAI
- Best Android Apps In 2018: Must Download On Your Device Now