‘The holiday season at the end of each year is a great time to share memories with those you love most.
Read More: holiday season quotes
Connecting with family and friends andOur hearts are full of love for our loved ones andThese quotes from happy holidays will inspire you to spread happiness!
We are now in the holiday season and we reflect back on the year past andThose who are near to us.
Wishing your loved ones a “Happy Holidays” is a great way to spread joy andShow your love for them.
Here are some holiday wishes, quotes and happy holidays messages andHoliday messages thatSpread love with us andCelebrate those you love.
Check out our collection of quotes on home. andFamily thatThis will encourage you to celebrate your favorite spot.
Happy Holidays Quotes that Celebrate Family and Love
1. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
2. “The Joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing each other’s loads andEmpty hearts can be supplanted and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W. C. Jones
3. “Sharing the holiday with other people, andFeeling that you’re giving of yourself, gets you past all the commercialism.” — Caroline Kennedy
4. “Come, woo me, woo me; for now I am in holiday humor and like enough to consent.” – William Shakespeare
5. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.” – Kahlil Gibran
6. “Take a break andRejoice, not to be disturbed. and also feel rewarded.”
7. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food andWarmth for the touch of friendship and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”- Edith Sitwell
8. “May you enjoy all the gifts you received this holiday. Here’s wishing you a blissful holiday ahead!”
9. “Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour.”- John Boswell
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of winter quotes about the power of the cold.
10. “HappyHappy holidays! Here’s wishing you all the joys of the season and the happiness all throughout the upcoming year.”
Check out our list with the top party quotes to help make your life more enjoyable.
Happy holidays quotes for friends, family andLoved ones
11. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” –Larry Wilde
12. “The season of festivities andYou are waiting for wonder to unfold joy and gaiety. Happy Holidays!”
13. “The best andIt is impossible to see or touch the most beautiful things on earth. These things should be felt with all your heart. Wishing you happiness.” – Helen Keller
14. “The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek out ways to make life better for those around us.” – Anonymous
15. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” – Mary Ellen Chase
16. “The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
17. “May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.” – Unknown
18. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded thatThese people are worth it. and people to whom we are worth the same.” — Donald E. Westlake
19. “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” – Bob Phillips
20. “Warmest thoughts andAll my best wishes for a joyous holiday andA Happy New Year.”
These are some quotes from pilots. andTravel.
Happy Holidays QuotesYou can share your knowledge with everyone
21. “There’s something about a holiday that isn’t all about how much money you spend.” – Hilarie Burton
22. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” — Mary Anne RadmacherIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of laughter quotes proving why it’s the best medicine.
23. “Happiness is there for the taking, and the making.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “I am grateful for what I am andYou have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” -Henry David Thoreau
25. “You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.” – Maya Angelou
26. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
27. “May the miracles andGladdening Christmas with the heavenly gifts andFill your heart with joyous songs and cheerfulness and laughter.”
28. “A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It’s also a chance for you to chill, relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode.” –Prabhas
29. “Holidays – any holiday – are such a great opportunity to focus on bringing the family together.” – Lidia Bastianich
30. “I look forward to the holiday season every year.” – Cate Blanchett
HappyHoliday quotes to spread joy andLove
31. “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” — Oprah Winfrey
32 “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” –William Arthur Ward
33. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson
34. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” –Victor Borge
35 “I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays.” – Amy Adams
36 “Faith makes everything possible in life, Love thatKindles the heart. Hope this season brings you a smile. Stay blessed and have a Merry Christmas!”
37. “Love the giver more than the gift.” – Brigham Young
38. “For me, I think everybody with half a heart tries to do their best to do their part of good during the holiday season.” – Darren Criss
39. “Every piece of the universe, even the tiniest little snow crystal, matters somehow. I have a place in this pattern. and so do you. Thinking of you this holiday season!” – T.A. Barron
40 “It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent desire thatEvery cup can overflow with blessings abundant and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.” – Agnes M. Pharo
HappyHoliday quotes to make you happy
41 “Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.” – David Cameron
42 “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” – Deborah Whipp
43 “I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.”
44 “A friend is a gift you give yourself.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
45 “Small cheer and great welcome make a merry feast.” — William Shakespeare
46 “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” –Dale Evans
47 “Blessed is the match consumed in kindling flame. Blessed is the flame that burns in the secret fastness of the heart.” – Hannah Senesh
48. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
49. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
50 “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories andLove of your fellow man and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” – Laura Ingalls WilderIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Childhood quotes to connect with your inner child.
HappyHoliday quotes to brighten up your day
51 “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.”—Norman Wesley Brooks
52 “Not what we say about our blessing, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.”—W.T. Purkiser
53 “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.”—Leo Tolstoy
54 “Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”—F. Scott Fitzgerald
55 “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” –Mother Theresa
56 “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”—Buddha
57 “Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.”—The Dalai Lama
58 “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”—C.S. Lewis
59. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in this living room on Christmas Day.” – Unknown
60 “And now we welcome the new year. It’s full of things that have never been.”—Rainer Maria Rilke
Happy holidays quotes thatEnjoy the joy of the Season
61 “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.”—Freya Stark
62 “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting.” — Thomas S. Monson
63 “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.”—Melody Beattie
64 “May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.” – Unknown
65 “The darkness of the whole world cannot swallow the glowing of a candle.”—Robert Atlinger
66. “Take a vacation so long, you forget all of your passwords.”— Unknown
67 “Last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.”—T.S. Eliot
68 “Everything is just better during the holidays.” – Unknown
69 “Be happy. Be bright. Be you.” – Unknown
70 “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”—Edith Wharton
HappyInspirational quotes about holidays
71. “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” – Pope John Paul XXIII
72. “A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours.” – J. B. Priestley
73. “There is more to life than making a living. Do not work more than you live.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
74. “A holiday isn’t a holiday, without plenty of freedom and fun.” – Louisa May Alcott
75. “This boy turkied my Thanksgiving, but I won’t let him Grinch my Christmas.” – Dean Hughes
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Grinch quotes from the iconic character.
76. “It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.” – David BrenneIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of memory quotes that will help remind you how far you’ve come andMotivate yourself to keep moving forward.
77 “The success of a holiday depends on what you find for yourself on the spot, not what you bring with you.” – Ellis Peters
78. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles Schulz
Reading: 84 Motivational Memes To Inspire You
79 “Take vacations. You should visit as many places possible. You can always make some money. You can’t always make memories.” – Anonymous
80 “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
Happy holidays quotes thatYours will be better
81. “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” – Dave Barry
82. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
83 “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” – Dr. Seuss
84. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas but if the white runs out, I’ll drink red.” –Unknown
85 “We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J. R. Miller
86 “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday thatIt is all about food andFamily, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” – Marcus Samuelsson
87 “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
88 “I think it’s fascinating that there’s a whole holiday dedicated to things thatWe are afraid and that’s so interesting about the nature of humanity.” –Deborah Ann Woll
89 “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking leads to profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” – Lao Tzu
90 “No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one.” – Elbert Hubbard
HappyHoliday quotes about the warmth and beauty of the season
91. “Giving your presence might be the best Christmas gift you could give someone this year.” – Ken Fite
92. “May your walls know joy. Let every room contain laughter and every window open to great possibility.” – Unknown
93 “Christmas has always meant family andSharing andShow your love and appreciation for those around you.” – Morris Fenris
94 “Plenty of friendships are sustainable through dinners andYou can eat lunch, but not for a whole week. So be careful with whom you go on holiday.” –Julian Fellowes
95 “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” – Peg Bracken
96 “I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.” – Jean Reno
97 “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – Jackson Brown, Jr.
98. “I’ve got two young children, so holidays are not the same as they used to be. There are two types of holidays: family holidays and corporate holidays. andHolidays you want from that holiday.” – Diego LunaIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of children quotes thatYou will feel loved and filled with joy andLaughter.
99. “As we rush around buying presents, we must always remember that “our presence rather than our presents” is one of the greatest gifts we can give.” – Catherine Pulsifer
100 “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” – Earl Wilson
HappyHoliday quotes to spread joy andHappiness
101 “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ― Todd Stocker
102 “How you feel about home after holiday says a lot about home.”― Joyce Rachelle
103. “Let us cherish family and friends this Holiday Season.” – Unknown
104 “Even killers need holiday.”― Kenneth Eade
105. “After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.”― Kenneth Grahame
106 “Wishing you a truly wonderful holiday season filled with peace andLove. Be ready for many happy moments that this holiday is about to offer you!” – Unknown
107 “This holiday season give yourself the gift of self-love andSelf-acceptanceYour season will bloom into ultimate bliss.” Your season will bloom into ultimate bliss.”― Amy Leigh Mercree
108 “Peace andJoy to you and your family this holiday season.” – Unknown
109 “Don’t get caught up in the wrapping paper andNever forget that the gift of the Christmas season is simply love.”― Toni Sorenson
110 “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars andSchnee and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.” —John J. Geddes
More happy holidays quotes andThese are some of the most famous quotes
111. “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.” ― The Grinch
112. “You need to be outdoors. You must get away from here. You need a holiday.”― Fennel Hudson
113. “May your Holidays be filled with joyful noise.” – Unknown
114. “I hope you will enjoy this marvelous holiday to the fullest. You have a million reasons today to be happy. andEvery day. Happy holiday!” – Unknown
115 “During the holiday season, in fact all year long, wrap yourself around another’s presence, not presents.”― Christine E. Szymanski
116 “Sending my warm wishes to you for a wonderful holiday season. Your days may be brighter and your heart is lighter. Happy holiday!” – Unknown
117. “In order for a holiday to be a great holiday, it must somehow involve water-related activity, because water is a magician who relaxes our soul and body!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
118. “I want to thank you for always having my back. You have been a blessing in every aspect of my life. Happy Thanksgiving holiday, dear.” – Unknown
119 “It is rest, not a vacation, that is a biological need.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
120 “A candle is a small thing. A candle can light one other. See how each candle lights up the others, just like a candle gives off its flame. You are such a light.” —Moshe Davis
Which of these happy holiday quotes was your favorite?
Sending love and best wishes to your loved ones and loved ones a “Happy Holidays” is a great way to spread love andShow your affection to those you care about
These happy holidays quotes are sure to help you let out all the lovely feelings in your heart.
Are there any other quotes you like? Please leave a comment below. We are interested in hearing all about it.
Reading: 79 Husband Quotes