LifeIt moves so quickly and we’re so distracted, that sometimes we just need to slow down, feel, think andJust be.
Are you able to see deep inside your mind to identify the thoughts that are most prevalent? What would you notice if you could pay attention to what you think?
Read More: heart touching quotes about life
I often wonder why people are so hard to take on themselves.
Why do we lose our gratitude for everything in life?
We often see ourselves as victims and don’t recognize the learning opportunities that each experience offers.
What is it that makes us struggle to find our place in the world or with our families and friends? How can we find inner happiness?
Research shows that there are between 50,000 and 60,000 of us. andOn any given day, there are approximately 60,000 thoughts in our heads.
These thoughts are often conditioned by years of habitual behavior. and started during our childhood.
They move along with us all through our lives, creating sadness, despair, and struggle. andInner chaos. We are often prone to repeat the same unhappiness or hurtful thoughts day after daily.
When negativity is a familiar thought, it’s what your mind will continue to do because it enjoys what it knows. Magic can be created when the familiar becomes unfamiliar.
You are in the mood to read some inspirational quotes about life andWhat is love? Here’s a collection of the best quotes andThese are some words that can lift your spirits.
Don’t forget to also read our selection of inspirational eyes quotes.
HeartLife’s most touching quotes
1. “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.” – Rumi
2. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” –Thich-Nhat Hanh
3. “If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. The best thing that you can do for yourself is to be present in the moment. Gratefully.” – Maya Angelou
4. “I am grateful for every precious moment life offers me. It allows me to see the miracle in each experience.” – Emmanuel DagherIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you to live a fulfilled life.
5. “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castenada
6. “Before you act, listen. Think before you react. Earn before you spend. Wait before you criticize. Forgive before you criticize. Before you quit, try.” – Ernest Hemingway
7. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Kushandwizdom
8. “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” – Maya Angelou
9. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.” – Buddha
HeartTouching quotes to enrich your life
11. “Sometimes we’re tested. Not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.” – Unknown
12. “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.” – Unknown
13. “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
Useful for You: 50 Best Feather Quotes That Are Lighter Than Air
14. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience that comes from living each moment with grace and love. and gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
15. “What you think, you become. You attract what you feel. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
16. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh (See other Winnie-the-Pooh quotes for inspiration)
17. “May my heart be kind. May my mind remain strong. May my spirit be brave.” – Kate Forsythe
18. “It’s okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we have to break before we can shine.” – Unknown
19. “He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.” – William BlakeIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of William Blake quotes for the creative soul.
20. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin (see more Charlie Chaplin quotes andSayings
HeartFor inspiration, here are some touching quotes
21. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”- Dr. Suess
22. “LoveYou are the first andEverything else is in order. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”- Lucille Ball
23. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
24. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
25. “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”-Henry Ward Beecher
26. “Life is trying things to see if they work.”- Ray Bradbury
27. “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
28. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
29. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
30. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
HeartThese touching quotes will brighten up your day
31. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West
32. “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”― May Sarton
33. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”― J.K. Rowling
34. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”― George Bernard Shaw
35. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”― Dr. Seuss
36. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”― Audrey HepburnIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Audrey Hepburn quotes on life, style and children.
37. “We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”― Kurt Vonnegut
38. “It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it’s called Life.”― Terry Pratchett
39. “I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”― Albert Einstein
40 “People aren’t born good or bad. Maybe they’re born with tendencies either way, but its the way you live your life that matters.”― Cassandra Clare
HeartInspirational quotes that will lift your spirits
41 “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”― Oscar Wilde
42 “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”― Rick Riordan
43. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”― Douglas Adams
44 “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”― Walt Disney
45 “Things change. Friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”― Stephen Chbosky
46 “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
47 “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”― Mark Twain
48. “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.”― Margaret Mitchell
49. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.”― Michael Cunningham
50 “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”― Roy T. Bennett
You can also find heart-warming quotes to motivate yourself
51. “While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed.” – Mattie Stepanek
52 “I rejoice in what I have andI believe that there are always new experiences ahead. I embrace the unknown with open arms. I trust life to be wonderful.” – Louise Hay
53 “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
54. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
55 “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” – Eckhart Tolle
56 “Everyday, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it.” – Dalai Lama
57 “Let us remember the past with gratitude, live the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence.” – Pope John Paul II
58. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Nora Ephron
59. “LoveMy gift to the world. I love unconditionally. and I send that love out into the world.” – Wayne Dyer
These quotes have heartfelt messages. What do you think?
This mission is to bring more happiness. andWe can bring more love by incorporating gratitude into our hearts andLight to the world. We can make a positive difference on the lives of everyone we meet.
Love yourself andIt can be a great way to show others how to lead by example. They will then be able to follow in our footsteps. andExpand this light one person at time.
We can all make small changes to live a life filled with love, happiness and acceptance in this crazy world. andSelf-worth.
It’s been my mission to re-train my mind andMy clients who are consistent and steady in their work. andSometimes daily work is difficult
Happiness is the goal andPositive thoughts are more powerful than negative ones. Positive thoughts can make our world better.
These heart-touching quotations will inspire you to re-frame and touch your soul. and create a healthier, happier you!
Useful for You: The 100 Greatest Education Quotes