Do you need some extra inspiration, motivation and creativity? Or do you just want to feel more confident for the next week? Don’t worry, we got you covered! We’ve compiled a long list of quotes that will get you mentally pumped up for the new week. These quotes can be used to motivate you, and everyone needs some motivation from time to time. Pick the one that speaks to you the most, and post it on social media. You can also write it in your journal or email it to a friend who needs some encouragement. Have a wonderful week!
New Week Quotes
1. Enjoy the week and embrace it with enthusiasm Keep an open mind for new opportunities. Use them. You will be successful. Enjoy a wonderful week.
Read More: have a good week quotes
2. Step one is the first step to success. Start taking that step today. Believe. Believe.
3. You are an Eagle flying. This week, no one can stop you. Get out there and make a difference.
4. Nobody should stand in the way a moving train. This week you will be unstoppable. Enjoy a wonderful week.
5. Don’t dwell on the mistakes of the week. This week is an opportunity for you to succeed. Look ahead. Be great.
6. Let go of the past and embrace the future. Have a wonderful week.
7. You can light up the fire in you. You can be anything you wish to be. Have a great day.
8. You can keep going no matter how hard it gets this week
9. Do not let your purpose take over this week. Focus on excellence.
10. Three things you shouldn’t lose this week; your faith, your courage, and your smile. Happy new week.
11. You’re an embodiment of virtue. Your awesomeness is a gift to the world. Have a great week.
12. Think smarter and work smarter. Great results are possible. Have a great week.
13. Opportunities are everywhere, just look closely. Enjoy a wonderful week.
14. This week, don’t be afraid of shining. You will always give permission for others to shine when you shine. Shine. Shine brightly
15. You are the best person in the world this week. Go show it the stuff you’re made of.
16. The new week will present you with many options and choices. May God grant you discernment so that you can make the right decisions. Happy new week.
17. All of humanity be there to celebrate your week. Have a wonderful week.
18. All your efforts this week bring you success. All your efforts will be rewarded. Have a great week.
19. Men will be gathered to shine this week. Happy new week.
20. This week, may you be blessed by blessings from above. The kind of blessings that make everyone squirm in amazement. Happy new week.
21. This week, you will find many opportunities. All of your failures from the past will turn into success. There will be a way when there seems no way. Happy new week.
22. The week that just passed was incredible. This week will be even better. Let’s go face it. Happy new week.
23. Your friendship is the best thing I’ve ever done. Looking forward to another week of working with you. We wish you a wonderful week.
24. You’re one of the best people to have on a team. You’re a strong link and I rely on you. Happy new week.
25. Happy new week to my favourite colleague. It’s a pleasure to see you. Happy new week.
26. Last week, we did it. We can do this again, even more. Let’s be awesome together. Happy new week.
27. It’s fun to work with you. Let’s do it again. We wish you a wonderful week.
28. You’re a smart worker. Your devotion to duty is inspirational. I look forward working with you this week. Have a wonderful week.
29. It is so refreshing to work with you. I look forward every opportunity to work with you. Here’s to a great week ahead.
30. Here’s wishing a colleague turned friend a great week. Do your best this week. You are my inspiration.
31. We’re a great team, we’re family. Here’s to a great week of success and great achievements. Happy new week.
32. Last week didn’t turn out as we hoped. We are confident that this week will turn out better. Here’s to a week of possibilities. Happy new week.
33. I hope you can forget about last week. We’re gonna give it our best shot this week. This week will be even better. Keep positive.
34. Get rid of the weekend blues. Activate work mode. It’s a new week, cheers.
35 You are always there to help when we need you. You’re great to work with. Happy new week.
36 To be able to get along, you will need to reduce your ego. It won’t stop me from wishing you a happy new week anyway. So here’s wishing you a great week.
37. You’re like a bone stuck in my throat, but we achieve great results together. So here’s to another week of results. Happy new week.
38. Holler teammate, it’s a new week. It’s a new week. Happy new week.
39. All your efforts this week will yield positive results. Happy new week, colleague.
40. We strive to be so hard because we work so hard. We wish to prosper this week.
41 It is about waking up every morning and making a conscious decision that today will be the best of your lives. – Ken Poirot
42. When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions. Edmond Mbiaka
43. Mondays mark the beginning of the work week, which offers new beginnings 52 times per year. – David Dweck
44 It is important to get out there and do something. It’s as simple as that. Many people have ideas but few actually do anything about them. Tomorrow. Not next week. Not next week. – Nolan Bushnell
45 Consider how precious it is to wake up in the morning and be alive. – Steve Maraboli
46 It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
47. Amateurs wait to find inspiration while the rest of us get up and do our jobs. – Stephen King
48 Your Monday morning thoughts will set the tone for the rest of your week. Imagine yourself growing stronger and living a fulfilled, happier, and healthier life. Germany Kent
Useful for You: 75 Awesome Quotes on Authentic Strength
49. Monday is a reminder of the weekend past, and that there are still a few days until another weekend arrives.
50 I must go to work Mondays, and yes, everyone hates Mondays. I see it differently. I don’t have to work, I get to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one. Dinky Manuel
51 If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
52 Morning is beautiful. It only problem is that it occurs at such a late hour of the day. – Glen Cook
53. You can do something new this morning. When you wake up, wake up all your forsaken and forgotten dreams. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
54 Nature uses candy to make up for Mondays. – Rebecca Gober
55 I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!”- Steve Maraboli
56 Doing your best today is the best way to prepare for tomorrow. – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
57. Every morning, make thanksgiving your first thought when you get up in the morning. – Lailah Gifty Akita
58. I’m convinced that God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
59. Truthfully, I have never understood the joy of weekends and Fridays. I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No! I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way. I love every moment of my life. Every day. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us. – AkilnathanLogeswaran
60 The morning is an important part of the day. It can tell you how your day will turn out. Lemony Snicket
61 Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday. – Andrea L’Artiste
62. To not be defined by the past, make a commitment to yourself today. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn’t what you get for it, but what you become for it. Get out there and shake things up. – Steve Maraboli
63. Every morning was an invitation to live a life that is equal in simplicity and innocence with Nature. Henry David Thoreau
64 Mondays are great when I can stay in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really. – Arthur Darvill
65 To be disciplined, you must follow in a positive way. To be self-disciplined means to follow in the right direction. Corita Kent
66 It’s just been a long week, that’s all. It’s Monday night, Jess. That’s exactly my point. – Scott Westerfeld
67 Today is a new day. Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny. Stop being a victim of your circumstances today and take action to create the life that you desire. You have the power, the freedom and the time to create the life you want. Let go of the toxic victim mentality and embrace your greatness. You weren’t meant to live a boring or mundane life. – Steve Maraboli
68. The sun touched the morning; the morning thought that he was here to dwell and all would be spring. – Emily Dickinson
69 A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray. – Marcia Carrington
70 This Monday has been so hard. I wish I had stayed in bed. I wish yesterday hadn’t happened. – Lisa Mantchev
71. It would be a shame if only one presidential candidate would include it in his platform to make Monday part of the weekend. He would probably get many votes. – Thomas Wayne
72 What was the last day you realized today could be your best day? – Steve Maraboli
73. There is nothing more dreadful than having to go walking on one’s own on Monday. – Thomas Bernhard
74. You have complete control. Do not let your Monday get out of control. – Andrea L’Artiste
75 A dawn that is full of silence and clear perception. This dawning is something you can actually see, each step by step. It is the most incredible moment of birth. This can be more than anything, it can motivate you to do something. Make today a great day. – Vera Nazarian
76. If you try and lose then it isn’t your fault. But if you don’t try and we lose, then it’s all your fault. – Orson Scott Card
77. Mondays can be akin to getting fat. They can make you sad, angry, or both. There is no reason to enjoy fat or Mondays. Garry Moll
78. Monday is a rainy umbrella day. This makes everyone feel a little blue. – Giorge Leedy
79 Morning does more than forgive. It forgets. Marty Rubin
80 Renew, release, let it go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t ‘should’ve’ done something. You can only do one thing. Renew. Let go of any attachments. Today is a new day. – Steve Maraboli
81. Every morning, I think to myself when I wake up. Only I have the power to make today happy or miserable. I have the power to choose which it will be.
82. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. – Groucho Marx
83. You are the only thing that determines where you are, and what you do. Nature is neutral. Nature doesn’t care. If you do the same things as successful people, you’ll enjoy the same results. And if you don’t, you won’t. Brian Tracy
84 New days should be greeted like new lovers and babies toddling along a table looking back to make sure we’re watching. – Darnell Lamont Walker
85 Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code. – Dan Salomon
86 Men are more likely than women to get angry or frustrated at the beginning of the week. This is not only the beginning of the week, but it is also the end of all joy and happiness in life. – Venus Rivers
87. The morning was so perfect, with only a few stray winds here and there, that the sky and sea looked like one fabric. It was as if the clouds had fallen into the sea or sails were high up in the sky. – Virginia Woolf
88. Life’s winners think in terms of “I can, I will, or I am.” Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do. Dennis Waitley
89. Morning brings back the heroic ages. It was a cosmic reminder of the eternal vigor of the world and its fertility, a constant advertisement until it was banned. The best-known season of the day is the dawn hour. This is when we feel the most awake, and for at least an hour, some of us wake up from the sleep that we have all day. Henry David Thoreau
90 Every morning, I drink a cup full of sunlight to brighten my eyes. – Debasish Mridha
91 There is no path to royal, flower-strewn success. If there were, I don’t know of it. It is because I was willing to work hard that I have achieved anything in my life. C.J. Walker
92. Few people live to old age. Even fewer are distinguished and have made a name for themselves. John Todd
93. I am certain that what we focus on determines who we are. – Oprah Winfrey
94 The elevator to success doesn’t work. You’ll have to use the stairs one step at a time. Joe Girard
95 Forget yesterday, it has already forgotten about you. Don’t sweat tomorrow – you haven’t even met. Instead, be open to the possibility of a truly special gift today. – Steve Maraboli
96. Despite its many flaws, it offers most hardworking people an opportunity to improve their economic prospects, even though the deck favors the few. There are two options available to us: Get bitter or get moving. – Bill O’ Reilly
97 Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
98 Live today. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Only today. Inhabit your moments. Don’t rent them out to tomorrow. Jerry Spinelli
99. The morning was full sun and hope. Kate Chopin
100 It is a good idea to get up before dawn, as such habits can lead to wisdom, wealth, health, and well-being. Aristotle
101. One step can lead you to a thousand miles. – Lao Tzu
102 Talent can be defeated by hard work if talent isn’t available. Kevin Durant
103. Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way. Mary E. Pearson
104 There are no shortcuts to any location worth visiting. Beverly Sills
105. I don’t wake up every morning wondering why I’m here. I wake up wondering why I don’t make this better. Jeffrey Fry
106 A combination of experience and optimism is more motivating than cynicism combined with plain old experience. – Twyla Tharp
107 Compassion is a life-long business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. This is hypocrisy. – Israelmore Ayivor
108. How would your life be different if…You could control the outcome of your day, your week, your year? Let today be the day…You embrace the truth that you DO have such control to label every event in your life, and create an agreement with reality that empowers you and propels you to greatness. – Steve Maraboli
109. Saturday is filled with orange oranges, Sunday has pink apples, Monday has red watermelon and Tuesday has blue blueberries. Wednesday’s blueberry bounty is on Wednesday, Thursday’s purple grapes are on Thursday, and Friday’s yellow banana bounty is on Friday.
110 Rainbow fruit is everywhere this week. – Anthony T.Hincks
111. Sundays are like confetti floating around in the air, slow motion. In the evening they touch the ground. You hope that a little wind can blow on them so that they can fly a bit longer. – Alain BremondTorrent
112. Dear Radio Stations, please do not play Katy Perry’s “Friday Night” Monday morning at 8 AM during my drive to work. Nature’s way to make up for Mondays is Candy. People who think they can make a difference in the world are those who are truly crazy. Apple Computers
113. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. M.K. Gandhi
114. Life is the thing between goals, and it must be lived and loved. – Sid Caesar
115. Death is not the greatest loss in life; the greatest loss is what dies inside while you’re still alive.
116 Your life is yours. Don’t let other people write your life’s story for you.
117. What you do is the difference between who and what you want to become.
118 Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things are for those who work hard to achieve the goals and dreams that they have in their hearts.
119. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. Don’t waste your time with the bowlines. The safe harbor is just a few steps away. Enjoy the trade winds at your sails. Explore. Dream. Explore. Mark Twain
120 Dreams are possible if you keep your heart open. For as long as there’s a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.
121 Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
122. A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open. – Frank Zappa
123. Life is 10% about what happens and 90% about how we respond to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
124. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
125. If not us who? If not now, when is? – John F. Kennedy
126 You should be more concerned about your character than your reputation. Your character is who you are, while others’ perceptions of you will make you look like. – Dale Carnegie
127. The elevator to success doesn’t work. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time. Joe Girard
128 Sometimes, good things don’t always come together so that better things can be made. – Marilyn Monroe
129 No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
130. A smile can change the world.
131. As we age, we learn that it is less important for us to have many friends than to have real friends.
132. It’s not easy to make 100 friends. One friend can make all the difference, even if hundreds of them are against you.
133 If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
134 It is not an option to fall in love. To be in love is to stay.
135. In life, if you don’t risk anything, you risk everything.
136 Every experience in your life prepares you for the moment yet to come.
137 If you continue to blame everyone else for your current situation, you will never be the person you desire to become.
138 People are more about what they conceal than what they reveal.
139 Next week will not be a crisis. My schedule is already full. Henry Kissinger
140 A bad plan executed violently now is better than one executed flawlessly next week. George S. Patton
141 It doesn’t matter how you feel about your life, be grateful for it every day. Somebody is fighting for their life.
142. Many people live in poverty because they lack money.
143 It matters more what you do each day than what you do once in a while.
144 You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last oneYou can do it.
145. Refusing to be controlled by the environment you find yourself in is the first step towards success. Mark Caine