Witnessing aBaptism of a loved one aA very special moment inTheir religious journey. Being baptized is an act of faith. aYou should send your parents or loved ones to Jesus in order to grow or establish a new relationship. aBaptism card toSend your congratulations. Include your congratulations on the card aA congratulatory note about the recipient being baptized. Well wishes. aA bit of wisdom about this step inTheir religious journey. You can send this card by mail if you’re unable toAttend the baptism with the card or bring it. toThe party that followed you were aBaptism invitation So, whether you’re a godparent, friend, or aWe have easy and comprehensive tips for you, fellow members of the same church. toWrite in aBaptism card
Jump toThis is:
Read More: happy baptism quotes
- WhatIt is a BaptismOr Christening
- Baptism CardMessages BaptismWishes
- Baptism CardMessages toThe Parents
- Godparents send Christening Messages
- Bible Verses About Baptism
- Additional BaptismBlessings BaptismSayings
WhatIt is a BaptismChristening or??
Baptisms are a sign that an individual has chosen. toAccept Jesus Christ as their Savior, and they will begin their relationship in Christ. Typically, adults and older children get baptized once they’re able toAccept Jesus Christ as Savior and fully understand the idea of sin. Infants can also be baptized – this is often referred to as toAs a “Christening” instead. The words are used by many people. BaptismChristening and Christening are interchangeable
Baptism CardMessages and BaptismWishes
Useful for You: The 30 Funniest Movie Lines of All Time
If you’re stuck on what toWrite in aThese messages are great for congratulating the recipient of a baptism card. You can also add toSharing your joy over the occasion, your message on your baptism card should acknowledge your public display of faith as well as how proud you are toWitness this moment. These baptism wishes and messages can be used for children or adults, and can be paired up with any baptism gift.
- This is a very special day. Congratulations! We celebrate this Holy event with love, peace, joy.
- We wish you all the very best in your renewed spiritual journey. May you find everything you’re looking for.
- I wish you and your family all of God’s grace and love during this special time.
- This Holy Day may bring you joy and happy memories. All the best.
- On this special day, God may look down upon you, love you, and keep you safe. inHis care.
- We’re so proud of the young Christian man/woman you have become, and your baptism marks aIt was a huge step and a great deal of commitment, but we are now happy toSee you make.
- All the best for your new step! inYour journey of faith. Congratulations on your journey of faith. Baptism.
- God will be your light. May you be a wise person inYour life should be a journey of learning and wisdom. God bless you.
- God has truly touched your life and saved you through His grace. Now being baptized inHis name and how he walks inWe pray for His ways. toKnow what God has in store for you.
- This day marks the beginning of your spiritual journey. It may bring you lasting peace and joy. to your life.
Baptism CardMessages to the Parents
If you’re sending aCard toThese messages for baptism cards are appropriate to share your thoughtful words with the parents and not the child. Parents will appreciate your acknowledgment and shared joy in their child’s new spiritual path.
- This is a great milestone for little (baby’s name). Today is your lucky day. aA memorable, special day.
- I am so grateful toBe invited toYour child should be christened. As their parent, I know they will grow. inTheir faith.
- May God grant your little one all the blessings of His gentle love and may (baby’s name) enjoy aEnjoy a lifetime of health, happiness, and peace. We are very proud of you.
- May your child’s BaptismThis is just the beginning aYour life will be filled with blessings. Best wishes.
- May your child walk every day inThe company of angels.
- All my best wishes to the whole family on this important and memorable day. This day will bring you joy, love, and happiness.
- Congratulation on your special day when your baby is baptized and christened We wish you and your family the best! a memorable day. All the best!
- Congratulations on (baby name)’s Christening. We wish you all a happy and healthy Christmas! aA wonderful day to all and our best wishes aLife is full of love, happiness, and health.
- We are grateful for your invitation to the BaptismYour child’s Christening or baptism function. All the love and blessings of God be with your little one. Blessings!
- Christening thoughts for your beautiful daughter Today as the Holy water is sprinkled on her may she be filled with God’s perfect love. Congratulations!
- Wishing (baby’s name) aBlessings from the heavens. May today’s celebration be filled with peace, love, and wonderful memories.
- God’s love is all-encompassing. As you present (baby’s name) toToday, may he/she feel joy and blessings. aBe there for her, so she can find peace. inThe Christian way of life
Christening Messages from Godparents
If you’re the lucky godfather or godmother, your Christening message will be one of the most looked at greeting cards after the ceremony. As godparents, you’ve been appointed to provide spiritual guidance throughout your godchild’s upbringing. You can address your godchild directly, even though the Christening ceremony is more likely to be performed for an infant or a baby. inYour card if you are the godparent. This card can be used to serve as aA keepsake for the baby to look back on pictures and messages from Christening.
- Dear (baby’s name), I will help you grow inFaith as your godmother/godfather. This I swear toThank you. Best wishes for this day.
- Dear (baby’s name), you are a blessing toOur smile is the reason we live our lives. This is only toAs your loving God Parents, we promise to be there for all of you!
- Dear Baby, May God’s favor together with blessings that you get today on your BaptismYour life will be guided by you.
- Dearest godchild, we pray your sacred day may be the beginning for all good tidings in your life. I and your godmother will love you.
- May today’s Christening start aSuccess flows easily inYou are loved every day of your life. We love you, baby!
- On your special day, as your Godparent, I feel honored and blessed toBe aPart of your future. For you, I’ll do my best.
- Your life will be guided by the graces and blessings that God bestows on you. I am honored to be blessed toConsider yourself your Godparent. to aSpecial relationship with you
- This Christening Day, I send all my love, best wishes and all my blessings. All my grace to my beautiful young Godchild.
- Dearest godchild, we pray your sacred day may be the beginning for all good tidings in your life. Receive love from me and your godmother.
- I pray for you aThere are reasons toEvery day, celebrate. Let the Almighty guide you. to all good tidings. Enjoy your Christening dear (baby’s name).
- Just aLittle note to let you know, we’ll be here for you as you bloom and grow. Always inYour life, always close by, available for you whenever you need us.
Bible Verses About Baptism
Add a Bible verse to your card. Baptism toOffer the recipient motivational words about this important milestone inTheir life. BaptismVerses can be used as meaningful quotes about baptism’s purpose and origins. Together with aThese verses can also used as a card toMake custom gifts that will be treasured by the recipient long after the celebration of their baptism. These religious verses can be used to create custom gifts. toBefore you sign off, close your card.
- “Whoever welcomes aChild in My name, welcomes Me.” – Luke 9:46-48.
- “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us all over again in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He planned for us long ago.” – Ephesians 2:10
- “I have no greater joy than toHear me, my children are walking in the truth.” – 3 John 1:4
- “May the Lord give His angel charge over you, toWe can help you in all your ways.” -Psalm 91:11
- “For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.” – 1 Corinthians 12:13
- “This water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of aA clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” – 1 Peter 3:21
- “John answered them all, “I baptize you with water. But I will be more powerful than you, and the sandals of your sandals are not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”- Luke 3:16
- “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” – Galatians 3:27
- “Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but you shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.” – Acts 11:16
- “And I knew him not: but he that sent me toBaptize with water; the same is said to me, On whom you shall see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizes with the Holy Ghost” – John 1:33
- “Now when all the people were baptized, it came toPass, that Jesus was also baptized and prayed, the heavens were opened, and the Holy Ghost descended in aHow your body looks like aYou swooped upon him and aA voice from heaven said, “Thou art my beloved Son.” in thee I am well pleased.” – Luke 3:21
- “There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called toOne hope after you were called; one Savior, one faith and one baptism; the same God and Father who is over all of it all, and through all. in all.” – Ephesians 4:4-6
- “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them inThe name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost: Teaching them toPay attention to all that I have commanded, and I will be with you until the end of the earth. Amen.” – Matthew 28:19-20
- “And it came to pass inJesus was born in those days from Nazareth, Galilee. He was baptized by John. inJordan. He saw the heavens open and felt the Spirit. aDove fell upon him: And then there was aA voice from heaven says, “Thou art my beloved Son.” in whom I am well pleased.” – Mark 1:9-11
- “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved.” – Mark 16:16
Additional BaptismBlessings BaptismSayings
You are looking for more? BaptismAre you looking for blessings or Christening words? We can help. Check out the following. aHere are some more ideas toInclude inYour BaptismUse them or get a card toInspire aMessage of your own
- May God’s grace and blessings that you receive on your BaptismGuide you through your entire life.
- May you BaptismEvery blessing will touch your day and make your future full of many things toSmile.
- Welcoming toThe Christian world! The Christian world! BaptismDay be filled with special love
- Congratulations BaptismYou are welcome! This sacred day may bring you many blessings, and happiness. toYou and your family
- Congratulations! We wish you the best!
- All his blessings may be yours, so that you can feel his eternal love. Amen.
- Child, may the Lord surround you with His love, and protect you against evil.
- Father, please cover this child and surround them with your promises. Fill their hearts with joy. This day will be remembered and treasured forever.
Related Resources to WhatTo WriteIn A Baptism Card
If you’re not religious, keep inKeep in mind, you can still send a BaptismYour message should be focused on how proud and happy you are of your friend or loved one. If you’re looking for more inspiration on what toWrite in a BaptismOur guide will help you to choose the right card. BaptismVerses and quotes toComplete your project with a lift Baptismcard. Remember, the message you send on this significant occasion will be remembered forever. aIt will last a lifetime. And if you’re looking for additional resources related toWhat toWrite in a BaptismLook at your card toBelow are the resources:
- BaptismInvitation Wording
- Baptism Gift Etiquette