After my last episode of manic episodes, I hadn’t tried adult coloring. It was recommended by my therapist and we used a lot of coloring pages in group therapy.
These complex mandalas, quotes, owls, flowers and enchanted scenes allow me to relax and practice mindfulness. I created a list with free printable adult coloring pages for you. You will be able to color regardless of whether you have a mental or chronic condition.
This post includes Amazon and other affiliate links. This simply means that I may earn a small commission if someone purchases something from the links in my post. This is one of the ways I support my blog & family. See my disclosure policy.
Many people color with coptic markers, colored pencils, or gel pens. Try different ones until you find what you like.
✅INSPIRATIONAL ADULT COLORING PAGES
These free printable inspirational coloring pages will give you some inspiration. A stash of free coloring pages is a must. positive affirmation coloring pagesYou can use this to help you feel uplifted when you’re feeling low. If you are dealing with a mental or chronic condition, adult coloring can be a great way to help yourself. Find more self-care ideas here.
Get a Free Printable Coloring PagesFor Adults (Only Quotes).
- “Your Dream Does Not Have an Expiration Date” -Inspirational Quote
- “DANCE like there is nobody watching, LOVE like you’ll never be hurt, SING like there is nobody listening, LIVE like it is heaven on earth”
- “Don’t ever let anyone dull your SPARKLE”
- “PEACE comes from within”
- “It always seems impossible until it is done”-Neslon Mandela
- Think. Believe. Dream. Dare.
- “It Takes Courage to Grow Up and Become Who You Really Are”
- “Don’t expect anything original from an echo.”
- “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.”
- “It’s the little things in life that make it wonderful.”
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- You should strive for patience and passion. The temple will not be built by patience alone. Only passion can destroy the walls. – Maya Angelou
- Only keep those things that are truly meaningful.
- Your head is full of brains. You can feel your feet. You have the ability to steer yourself in any direction that you wish.
- Today is your opportunity. You are on the right track to conquer your mountain.
Free Inspirational Words Coloring Pages
It is a great idea to use inspirational words coloring pages. While you are coloring, take a moment to reflect on the meaning of each word.
Here’s a✅ great dealA set of 30 inspiring words Coloring PagesEach has a relaxing mandala-pattern.
- Be kind
- Thankful Heart. Happy Heart
- Shine On
✅CHRONIC IllNESS COLORING PAGES
A warrior mindset is essential for living with chronic illness. It takes courage, hope, bravery and courage to live well. These coloring pages for adults with chronic illnesses will help you to get started on your journey. While our lives aren’t easy, there is always a warrior in us all. You will find the printable coloring pages below for chronic illness warriors.
- The determination
- Although tough times don’t last forever, they do last for the people who are determined.
- “Courage does not always Roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.”
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.”
- “Never forget who you are.”
- “Some days you have to create your own sunshine.”
- “Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.”
- “Start each day with a grateful heart.”
✅Free positive affirmation Coloring PagesPDFs
Many therapists recommend affirmations as a self-care exercise. It’s a great way to combat negative thought patterns and focus on the future in a positive way. This special collection includes printable coloring pages with positive affirmations. Check out this post to learn more about creating your own affirmations. This post also contains a lot of positive affirmations you can use everyday.
- Today, I choose joy.
- I never give up.
- I turn my can’t into cans.
- I believe in myself.
- I compare myself only to myself.
- I am beautiful.
- I am smart.
- It is possible.
- I am extraordinarily made.
Adult ColoringAffirmation Cards
You can use affirmation cards throughout the day to help you start to use affirmations to improve your life. These affirmation cards are ready to be colored. You can also make your own affirmation cards by following these steps.
✅ FREEMENTAL HEALTH COLORING PHOTOS
Adult coloring is a great and fun way to improve your mental well-being. ColoringIt helps you to practice mindfulness, which is another important self-care strategy. Coloring pages for adults can have a positive effect on your mood and overall well-being, no matter where you are in your mental health.
Top Useful: 55+ Dad and Daughter Quotes and Sayings
It’s a simple activity that is inexpensive (I offer a large list of adult coloring pages free of charge) and you have the freedom to be creative. But don’t put pressure on yourself to be creative and do this coloring thing “right.” Just pick up a crayon or color pencil and start coloring away! These coloring pages are great for mental health. Share this post with anyone you think might enjoy this relaxing activity.
Mental Health ColoringSheets
Sometimes, mental health awareness is the first step in getting help. People are increasingly realizing how important it is to take care of your mental health, whether you’re going through a tough time or have a mental illness. Because I believe you can live with bipolar disorder and still have a fulfilling life, I chose to openly discuss it.
- Mental Health Matters
- I will sing a song to myself in this dark, cold place and rise strong, whole and shining from the depths.
- Give hope
- Nurture your mental health: breathe, ask for help, it’s okay not to be okay, take a break, love yourself.
- Minds function like parachutes. They work only when they are fully open.
No cost Coloring PagesDepression
Depression can make it seem hopeless and endless if you’re stuck in the depths of despair. These adult coloring pages will help you to focus your attention on the positive and show that tomorrow is possible.
- It’s okay to feel sad.
- “At any moment, you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end.”
- “Do something amazing”
- “Have an attitude of gratitude”
- “Don’t stop believing”
- “Don’t stumble on something behind you.”
- “It’s better to light a candle than curse the darkness.”
- “Life is about using the whole box of crayons.”
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn.”
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of happiness.”
- “There is always, always something to be grateful for.”
Printable Recovery Coloring Pages
It can be difficult to overcome an addiction or illness. To continue your journey towards recovery, you need to find positive and hopeful sources. This is a list of adult coloring pages that can be used to help you recover.
- All you need is on the other side.
- Be patient with your self.
- Keep learning.
- We will again try, and the sun will rise.
- Take it one day at a.m.
- Don’t stumble on something behind you.
Get a free printable anxiety guide Coloring Pages
These coloring pages will help you to be mindful of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. AdultColoring can be a peaceful activity and a source of inspiration.
- Your mental health is important.
- Smooth seas have never been a boon to a skilled sailor.
- Do not look for storms. Instead, enjoy more of the sunshine.
- Sometimes you need to make your own sun.
- Follow the natural pace. Patience is her secret.
- Peace is not about the absence or resolution of conflict. It’s the ability to manage it.
✅ Can’t find the perfect coloring page? This beautiful set of Mental Health Coloring Pages is a great choice. Coloring PagesSet of 30 sheets, each with its own mandala.
Did you know? AdultFor someone suffering from depression, coloring is a great way to get creative.Take a look at this amazing Gift Guide for the Best Thoughtful Gifts For Someone With Depression
Therapeutic Mandala AdultAll Rights Reserved Adult Coloring Pages
Mandala designs can be used to calm the mind and are considered to be very therapeutic. They can be complex or simple. Some days require a lot of planning and thought, while others are more simple and quick. Below is a list of coloring pages that are not therapeutic mandala-free.
- Square Mandala
- Mandala #1
- Mandala #2
- Mandala #3
- Mandala #4
- Mandala #5
- Mandala #6
- Mandala #7
- Mandala #8
- Mandala #9
- Mandala #10
- Mandala No. 11
- Mandala No. 12
- Circles Mandala
- Star Mandala
- Easy Mandala
- Flower Mandala
- Love Birds Mandala
- Mandala of Flowers and Leaves
- Owl Mandala
✅Get a Free Printable Coloring PagesPDFs for Adults Only
These coloring pages for adults are very popular. This list is not recommended for those who prefer to avoid sex references and curse words in their coloring activities.You can skip this list if you prefer to avoid using curse words and references to sex in your coloring activities. 😉
Get a Free Printable Coloring PagesFor Adults Only Quotes
- Do not be afraid to get up and go for it.
- F*ck chronic illness.
- You’re a ray of f*cking sunshine
- Grow the f*ck up.
- Always be yourself unless you’re a twat-waffle. Be someone else.
- Calm the f*ck down.
- Please don’t do coke, meth, or whippets in our bathroom.
- We’re not all psychic b*tch. Use your turn signals.
- I’m not always a b*tch. Just kidding, go f*ck yourself.
✅NATURE ADULT COLORING PHOTO FREEPRINTABLES
It is known that activities related to nature can help you to relax and get grounded. Whether it’s a nature walk or working on a coloring page that is nature-themed, these are positive activities to fill your days with-especially on difficult days.
Nature Scenery Coloring PagesFor Adults
Each person has a favorite scene from nature. I love anything that has to do with the ocean and beaches. There are many scenes that you might enjoy, such as woodsy scenes, fields of flowers and sky, or scenes with desert cactus. Here is a collection of adult coloring pages that depict different scenes in nature.
- Unter The Sea
- Sunflower Landscape
- Cactus Desert
- Fields and Hills
- Palm Tree Beach Scene
- Collection of Palm Trees at the Beach
Printable Flower Coupons Coloring PagesAdults
- Elegant Rose
- Sunflower Pattern
- Flower Swirls
- Easter Flower
- Flowers on a Fence with a Butterfly
- Spring Flower
- Two Flowers
- Flowers upon Flowers
- Spring Flowers
- Flower Abstract
Animal Coloring PagesPrinting for Adults
These coloring pages for animals are both fun and educational. They’re adorable!
- A Cow on a Farm
- Butterflies & Bees
Free Miscellaneous Objects Adult Coloring Pages
- Vase of flowers
- Sandcastles on the Beach
- Single Feather
- Dream Catcher
- Flip Flops
- Ice Cream Cone
- Tire Swing
- Treehouse and bicycling
- Hot Air Balloon
✅ FREEHOLIDAY COLORING PRINTABLES
Top Useful: 20 Inspirational Quotes On Losing Yourself
Decorating for the holidays is a wonderful thing. These holiday coloring printables can be used to get into the holiday spirit. You can also use your completed adult coloring projects to add a unique touch in your DIY holiday decorating.
Free printable Christmas candy cane Coloring Pages
- Hexagon Candy Cane Design
- Full Page Candy Cane Design
- Candy Cane Mandala
Downloadable Christmas Tree Ornament Coloring Pages
- Ornament Swirls
- Hanging Ornaments
- Pair of Christmas Tree Ornaments
Christmas Coloring PagesOnline
- Christmas Mandalas (Printable or Colour Online)
- Christmas Tree Adult Coloring Pages(Print or color online)
- Christmas in the Faithful Coloring Pages(Print or color online)
These are simply too cute not to share! ColoringGift Tags for Holidays Adult coloring pages are a relaxing and fun activity that I love. My designs are very creative and I enjoy when they have a practical purpose. These gift tags can be used to personalize Christmas gift wrapping.
Thanksgiving printables available for free Coloring PagesFor Adults
- Happy Thanksgiving Pumpkins
- Thanks poem
- Thanksgiving Leaves
Valentine’s Day Adult Coloring Pages
- I Love You, Be Mine
- Your words make my heart beat faster
- Heart Valentine Candies
- Be my Valentine Heart
- Heart & Flowers
Halloween Free Coloring PagesFor Adults
- Jack O’ Lantern Pumpkin
- Halloween Scene with a Headstone
- Happy Halloween Witch Shoes and Candy Corn!
- Trick or Treat Owl
- Double Double Trouble and Toil
Grandparent’s Day Coloring Pages(for free).
*I had to add this adorable Grandparent’s Day Coloring PagesEven though they are more important for grandchildren, But how often do you even remember when Grandparent’s Day is? Your kids can do more than just show your appreciation to Grandma or Grandpa. This is something your children can create quickly. Oh, and if you don’t already know, Grandparent’s Day is the first Sunday after Labor Day.
- Quote: “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer”
- Great Grandparents!
- I Love You Grandma
- Happy Grandparents Day
- My Hero Is My Grandpa
- #1 Grandpa
✅ FREEBIRTHDAY COLORING PAGE (TO PRINT).
So many cute birthday adult coloring pages from Doodle Art Alley that I can’t choose!
- Candles and birthday cake
- Candles for Happy Birthday
- Celebrate Birthday Cake
- Birthday Balloons
- Party Time
- Flowers for a Happy Birthday
- Birthday Cupcak
You can download my adult coloring pages free of charge! Click the button to download them from my Resource Library.
✅MY FAVORITE FREEADULT COLORING PRINTABLES
- Dream. Do it.
- Believe you can, and you will
- Today is going to be amazing
- Giant Flower Collage at Alisa Burke
I don’t know about you, but after all of these free coloring page printables, I am ready to break out my colored pencils and get to work coloring. What about you?
✅How to Download Online Registration Free Coloring PagesFor Adults
Each browser may offer slightly different ways to download or print adult coloring pages, depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC. These are the most commonly used ways to download and print adult coloring pages:
1. Right-click to save as JPEG and then save to your computer.
2. To save the file, export it as JPEG or PDF.
3. You can print your adult coloring pages at home or professionally through services such as OfficeDepot.
✅ Printing instructions for free Adult Coloring Pages
Tips for printing Coloring PagesAt Home
- Use an inkjet printer to ensure that the ink is completely dried after printing.
- 65lb is the best paper to use colored pencils on. Cardstock. It is affordable and will give your final product the best look. It can also be used for framing.
- 110lb is the best weight for coptic markers if you enjoy coloring. For best results and resistance to bleeding and smearing, use bright white cardstock
Printing Tips for Online Print Services
Mosts professional print services use laser jet printers. These printers use ink that is virtually indestructible. This allows you to use any coloring tool you choose.
Black and white printing is often less expensive than a dime per sheet. Your professionally printed adult coloring pages can be picked up locally or shipped to your home. Office Depot offers both pickup and shipping options.
See also: 75+ Christmas Bible Verses For Cards
- Before you place an order, make sure to preview the print job.
- Choose 65 lb. Or 110lb. White cardstock paper is best for best results. It will not bleed through to other sides of the page and be smooth in color.
- Before you place your order, make sure to check for coupon codes on the website.
Find out more about the things you can do to help yourself. . .
- My Warrior Music for When I Feel Like My IllnessIs Winning
- Binge-Worthy Mental Health Podcasts
- Cute Adult ColoringBookmarks
- Part 2 of the Self-Care Series: How to create a kick-ass self-care plan using highly effective self-care strategies