Do you need inspirational wall quotes?
These motivational quotes and images will motivate you to keep moving forward.
Read More: free inspirational quotes
It can be difficult to find inspiration when you are going through tough times.
Trust us when you say that everyone has been there, even successful people.
You still have the power within you to accomplish anything. You just need to get out of the funk you’re currently in.
These quotes and inspirational photos are intended to lift, inspire, and encourage. andGive energy if you feel tired andBeat up.
They can provide wisdom andYou can have a positive outlook that will make your life better. These can help you discover your inner potential.
It’s not easy to live a normal life. What you’re going through is hard. Yes.
Accept it andYou will find that the more difficult the situation, the harder it is to improve.
The more you try, the harder it will get. With determination, you can conquer anything andTime.
It’s not about what you want – it’s about who you become during the journey.
Let this epic collection of motivational pictures quotes help you realize how great you are, how far you’ve come, andYou have so much more to give!
These motivational quotes can be shared with images via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
InspirationalPictures quotes to inspire you to be great!
1. “Say yes more than no!”
2. “Why stop dreaming when you are awake?”
3. “The only time you should look back, is to see how far you’ve come.”
4. “If you were looking for a sign, this is it.”
5. “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.”
6. “Be willing to go alone! Many who started with you won’t finish with you.” – Tony Gaskins Jr.
7. “The only thing worse than being blind is have sight and no vision.” – Helen Keller
8. “Good things come to those who wait work their asses off and never give up.”
9. “If you’re making mistakes it means you’re out there doing something.”
10. “When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.”
You might also like these inspirational quotes to help you get started in your day.
Best motivational quotes for pictures
11. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” – Bob Marley
12. “Give your best every day!”
13. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
14. “Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.”
15. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t!”
16. “Be the type of person you want to meet.”
17. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
18. “Don’t carry your mistakes around with you. Instead, put them under your feet and use them as stepping stones!”
19. “Replace thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory.”
20. “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Myss
Inspirational pictures and words that will give you strength
21. “Most of the things we worry about are things that won’t even matter to us a few months from now.”
22. “I can’t afford to hate anyone. I don’t have that kind of time.”
23. “If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.”
24. “Sometimes you have to stop staring at your problems and start seeing how beautiful your life really is.”
25. “You can’t control where you come from, but you can always control where you are going.”
26. “Every day may not be good…but there is something good in every day.”
27. “Strong is what happens when you run out of weak.”
28. “Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”
29. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
30 “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan
Besst motivational quotes andInspirational images
31. “Without a plan you’re going to stay where you are. It’s time to make a move.”
32. “What we see depends mainly on what we look for.” – John Lubbock
33. “Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.”
34. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” – Michael Phelps
35. “I will persist until I succeed.”
36. “To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.” – Sugar Ray Robinson
37. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
38. “Changing the world begins with the very personal process of changing yourself. Change can only begin where you are. and the only time you can begin is always now.”
39. “There’s a difference between interest andYou must be committed. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
40 “We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.”
Motivational pictures quotes to help you change your life
41 “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.”
42. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom.”
43 “Keep calm because this too shall pass.”
44. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
45 “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.”
46. “The moment you accept responsibility for everything in your life is the moment you gain the power to change anything in your life.” – Hal Elrod
47 “Fear has two meanings! The choice is yours!”
48 “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”
49. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
50 “People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.” – Hans F. Hansen
Best motivational picture quotes andInspirational images
51 “Life is too short to live the same day twice.”
52 “Successful people have fear. People who are successful have doubts. People who are successful have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
53 “They may be smarter than you. You may be more financially secure than them. They may be from a different country or come from a more privileged family. They will never be able to outwork your skills. They can’t out-prepare you. And they just can’t out practice you. And that’s why you’ll win!” – Robin Sharma
54 “Today is someday!”
55 “Life is not something that ‘has’ meaning – it’s something we give meaning to. You don’t ‘end up’ with a meaningful life, you create it.”
56 “Dear Past, thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I’m now ready.”
57. “I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
58 “The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.” – Albert Einstein
59. “Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.”
60 “Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.” – Julia Child
InspirationalQuotes for photos to motivate you into action
61 “Don’t judge me by my past. I don’t live there anymore!”
62 “I am not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.”
63. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
64 “A true love story never ends.”
65 “A change may be just around the corner.”
66 “BE YOUR OWN HERO!”
67 “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.”
68 “Become the leader of your life. You can lead yourself to wherever you want to go. Breathe life back into your ambitions, your desires, your goals, your relationships.” – Steve Maraboli
69 “Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
70 “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes your heart sing. and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
The best motivational quotes for pictures and quotes to help you realize your dreams
71. “The time is: NOW!”
72 “To me, to live is to fight. It’s about persevering. It’s about testing yourself. It’s about not becoming complacent.” – Rashad Evans
73 “Fear is a lair.”
Inspirational pictures quotes about life andLove
74. We all live in the gutter but some people see the stars. – Oscar Wilde
75 Be who you really are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
76 “The self is made, not given.” ―Barbara Myerhoff
77. “What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.” ―Margaret Atwood
78 Only one happiness can be found in this world: love andLove is a gift. – George Sand
79 You can feel loved deeply by another person, and you can love someone deeply. – Lao Tzu
80 Friendship is the greatest healing therapy andLove. – Hubert H. Humphrey
81 “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.”- Voltaire
82. “No one ever finds life worth living – one has to make it worth living.”- Winston Churchill
InspirationalImages and quotes that will motivate you to pursue your dreams
83. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —T. Roosevelt
84 “There is no greater gift you can give or receive than to honor your calling. It’s why you were born. And how you become most truly alive.” ―Oprah Winfrey
85 People who believe they can make a difference in the world are those who think so. – Steve Jobs
86 “If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger―something that matters.” ―Blake Mycoskie
87 Sitting can cause fear. They can be overcome by taking action. – Dr. Henry Link
88 Keep your dreams alive. Be confident in your ability to succeed. andBelieve in yourself, visions, hard work, determination andDetermination. Believe in yourself and you can achieve anything. – Gail Devers
89 “Believe in yourself! Believe in yourself! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
90 Living the life you desire is the greatest adventure. Oprah Winfrey
91. Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you. – John Wooden
92. “Success works as a cycle – growth andBalance, contraction and unbalancing – all while you’re encountering hurdles that get higher and higher over time.” ― Julien Smith
93. “Be strong and take action to achieve your dream.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
PicturesInspirational quotes andLearn
Useful for You: Blue Quotes For Color Lovers and Creatives
94 Success is not the end, but failure is not fatal. What is important is your determination to keep going. Winston Churchill
95 Believe in yourself. You are more courageous than you think and you are more talented than anyone you know. andYou are capable of much more than you think. ― Roy T. Bennett
96 If you set goals andYou will be amazed at the places you will go if you pursue them with all your determination. – Les Brown
97 You will never realize how extraordinary you can be if you try to be normal. – Maya Angelou
98. Nobody has ever been held back by empty pockets. Only empty heads andYou can make empty hearts do this. – Norman Vincent Peale
99. I don’t have any special talents. I am passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
100 Although a Brother may not be a Friend at all, a Friend will always have the same status as a Brother. – Thomas Jefferson
PicturesInspirational quotes andMotivate
101 “The unexamined life is not worth living.” ―Socrates
102. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ― Jane GoodallIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspiring Jane Goodall quotes about the environment.
103. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ― Sharon Salzberg
104 “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Keep moving. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
105 “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” ―Jordan Belfort
106 “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ― George Herman Ruth
107 “Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” ― Leo F. Buscaglia
108 “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” ― Albert Einstein
109. “All the effort in the world won’t matter if you’re not inspired.” ― Chuck Palahniuk
110 “Your life is an occasion. Rise to it.” ― Suzanne Weyn
InspirationalPictures and quotes to help you expand your thinking
111. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
112. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
113. “If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Give up on your time and talents-start charging for it.” – Kim Garst
114. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
115. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Anonymous
116. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
117. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
118. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
119 “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” –Lolly Daskal
120 “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
PicturesThese quotes will inspire you to think differently
121. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
122. “Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”- Benjamin Disraeli
123. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
124 “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.”- Winston Churchill
125 “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
126 “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”- Jack Canfield
127 “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
128. “Some men see things as they are and”Say why” – I dream of things that never were and say why not.”- George Bernard Shaw
129 “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
130 “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”- John Wooden
More pictures quotes andThese are some of the most famous quotes
131. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
132. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” – Vincent Van Gogh
133 “Write it. Send it. It can be published. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
134 “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”- Aristotle
135. “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
136 “Start where you are. Utilize what you have. Do what you can.”- Arthur Ashe
137 “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
138 “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”- Booker T. Washington
139 “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
140 “Perfection is boring. Getting better is where all the fun is.”- Dragos Roua
Which inspirational quotes are your favourite?
These motivational quotes and pictures will help you stay motivated. Print these images. You can hang them at home, at work or at school.
These are your keys to being bold and determined. Live your life to the fullest.
Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. The right psychology can help you overcome any obstacle.
Although everyone has potential, most people won’t believe it. andUse it.
Do not underestimate your talents. Discover your inner greatness.
Enjoy these inspiring quotes from pictures andTake the wisdom they offer to heart. You must take action!
Which motivational quote resonated most with you? Do you have other favorites? Comment below to let us know your favorite quotes.