The only way that you can push yourself to reach your transformation goals is if you keep your mind positive and focused so you keep going and don’t give up.
You will need to be determined if you want to diet and lose weight, or get strong and committed to your fitness.
We’ve compiled a list of motivational and inspirational words that can be used to motivate and exercise (for her and for him) so that you can reach your full potential and make a difference in your life.
These positive phrases and thoughts will focus on determination, hard work, self discipline and motivation.
GYM MOTION QUOTES
It is worth it. Keep going.
Be sore today. Strong tomorrow.
You can’t live in your comfort zone.
The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
You are working out right now while someone else is busier.
Excuses are for those who don’t want it bad enough.
EXERCISE MOTORATION QUOTES
- It doesn’t get easier. You just get better.
- Take a look in the mirror. That’s your competition. John Assaraf
- Temporary pain is normal. Quitting takes away your pain. Lance Armstrong
- Each day brings you small steps closer to great results. Satya Nani
Get started now. Tomorrow is not tomorrow. Tomorrow won’t make any difference. You will feel as tired as now.
HARD WORK QUOTES TO GO TO THE GYM
You should not stop moving unless you vomit, faint or become unconscious.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done. Unknown
- The greater the struggle, and the more triumphant the result, Unknown
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it. Unknown
- You don’t get what you wish for. You only get what you put in your effort. Unknown
- You will find a way if it is important to your heart. If it is not important to you, you will find an explanation. Unknown
- One of two things must be felt by all of us: the pain caused by discipline or regret. – Jim Rohn
- If my determination to succeed is strong enough, I will never be defeated. Og Mandino
I’m not telling you it is going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. Art Williams
You will see results over time. Be patient, work hard, be consistent and persevere. Unknown
If you are determined to achieve your goals every day, nothing is impossible. It is possible to achieve your goals if you are determined. Don’t wait to reach your goal to be proud of yourself. You should be proud of every step you take towards achieving your goal. Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness. Never quit. If you stumble, get back up. Yesterday’s events are irrelevant. Today’s another day. Refocus and get on the right track to achieve your goals. You can do it. Unknown
CONFIDENCE & COURAGE QUOTES FOR EXERCISING
- Training and discipline are key to building confidence. Robert Kiyosaki
- You can build character by facing your weaknesses. Unknown
- One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. – Maya Angelou
- Confidence can be achieved by believing in yourself. Unknown
- Doing what you’re afraid of is the best way to build self-confidence. – Swati Sharma
- I learned that courage wasn’t the absence of fear but the triumph over it. – Nelson Mandela
- Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. Jerry Rice
- Just because you aren’t where they are, doesn’t mean you don’t have what it takes.
If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.Get started now. Tomorrow is not tomorrow. Tomorrow won’t make any difference. You’ll be just as tired tomorrow as you are today. Are you ready? Never quit. If you stumble get back up. Yesterday’s events are irrelevant. Today’s another day. Get back on track. Move closer to your goals and dreams. You can do it.
GYM & EXERCISE SAYINGS
- Every workout is important.
- It’s a process. Change is a slow process.
- Goals can be dreams with deadlines.
- What you do is what you are. Not what you say you’ll do.
- One hour of exercise is equivalent to 4% of your daily work hours. There are no excuses.
- Exercise. Take care of your health. Be patient. Your body will be grateful.
- Sweat is magic. You can grant your wishes by covering yourself with it every day.
- Don’t be upset by the results you didn’t get by the work you didn’t do.
- Don’t wait for things to happen, get out there and make them happen.
Your fitness can only be 100% mental. Your body won’t go where the mind doesn’t push it. Don’t stop trying when you’ve hit a wall. No matter how small, progress is still progress. You must decide you aren’t going to stay put to get anywhere. I thought I was just looking good until I discovered what it felt like to be strong. Consider your workouts like the meetings you have with yourself. Bosses don’t cancel. Look good is secondary. Your priority should be to have a healthy relationship and connection with your body.
FUNNY GYM QOTES
- It’s a great way to take a selfie of the after.
- When life knocks you down, do a burpee.
- You don’t get the ass you want by just sitting on it.
- Judging would be my favorite exercise in the gym.
I don’t get why gyms have mirrors…I know what I look like. That’s why I’m there. I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happier with buns of cinnamon. – Ellen DeGeneres. The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you’re not in shape for it, it’s too far to walk back. — Franklin P. Jones. People who are in great shape at the gym are the most irritating. I’m like ‘What are you doing here? You’re done. – Jim Gaffigan
Want more quotes?
Check these out…
- Athlete Quotes
- Bodybuilding Quotes
- Confidence Quotes
- Fitness Quotes
- Goals Quotes
- Health Quotes
- Weight Loss Quotes
Do you need more encouragement to get into the gym?
Check out these positive affirmations…
- Body image affirmations
- Confidence affirmations
- Courage affirmations
- Dieting & weight loss affirmations
- Discipline affirmations
- Exercise & fitness affirmations
- Goals affirmations