6 How to View Full Size Image of Users Who Activated Facebook Profile Picture Guard
FacebookIntroduced Profile Picture Guard to protect users profile images. If you don’t know, of that, then it’s a kind of Features to prevent misuse of facebook users profile images. This option can be activated by users. Facebook profile image, then other people can’t tap Share, Send in the message, Share externally, Zoom/ViewFull size ofYou can either download the image from your profile or upload it. Facebook.
If the profile image guard feature is activated, a small shield icon will appear under the user’s profile. Learn more about this feature by clicking here.
Many ofUsers believed that this feature would stop other users downloading their profile pictures from Facebook. It is false. It won’t stop others from downloading your profile picture. Anyone can easily access your facebook profile guarded images by using a simple trick.
How to View/Zoom/see Full SizeDownload Facebook Profile PictureProtected ImageWhat is the best way to get started?
Sometimes you may need toZoomed view or full-size image ofFacebook guarded your profile picture. You can view it by following these steps.
1) Visit their facebook profile page to open their user profile (WhoLock their profile image using facebook profile picture protection
2) ViewThe source code of that page by clicking CTRL + U (I’m using Chrome browser)
2) Now search for entity_idBy pressing Ctrl+F
4) Take down the ID number that appears next toEntity_id. This is your Facebook profile ID. It looks something like this “10000XXXX806538”
5) Visit thegoneapp.com/USERNAME/picture?width=800In a new tab
6) Replace USERNAME by the Facebook profile ID. It will become like
7) Next, visit this URL. That’s it. Now, you have a full-size image of your profile!
That’s how you can view full size/bigger size image on facebook locked profile. I hope you find it helpful.
Q: How do I add or change my Facebook profile picture?
A: You can add or change your profile picture by clicking on it in the top right of Facebook, then selecting a photo or uploading a new on.
Q: Who can see my profile picture?
A: Your profile picture is always public, so anyone on or off Facebook can see it.
Q: How do I edit or delete my profile picture?
A: You can edit or delete your profile picture by clicking on it in the top right of Facebook, then clicking Edit or Delete.
Q: How do I add a frame to my profile picture?
A: You can add a frame to your profile picture by clicking on it in the top right of Facebook, then clicking Add Frame and choosing one from the available options.
Q: What are the best dimensions for my profile picture?
A: For best quality, your profile picture should be at least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.[via]