Celebrating a ChristmasA great way to spread holiday cheer is to reflect your religious beliefs. Although, before Kris Kringle can pay a visit, there are some Holiday to-do’s that need to be checked off the list. We’re here to help you check them twice. In addition to hanging lights and planning out gifts, you’ll also want to get a jump start on creating and sending your yearly ChristmasCards
Yuletide season is a wonderful time to connect with loved ones. ChristmasAre you looking for a card? Between stressing about holiday card design, scheduling your family ChristmasPhoto and finding your address book. But, the most important thing about your cards is the messages inside. It is not easy to create the perfect holiday greeting cards.
Read More: christmas bible quotes
Some people use ChristmasTime as an opportunity for annual updates or ChristmasSayings and wishes. Take this opportunity to show your faith this holiday season. Add a powerful bible verse to your holiday season. ChristmasYour greeting will be elevated and your relationship with Christ shines brightly. You can also send a religious card. ChristmasThe gift of cards can bring joy to the spirits and hearts. This article includes many. ChristmasBible verses can be accessed by clicking on the sections below.
- ChristmasBible Examples
- Bible VersesFor Christmas CardsScriptures about the Birth of Jesus
- Christmas Bible VersesThe Old Testament
- Christmas Bible Verses From the Gospels & Acts
- Continue reading Christmas Bible VersesFrom The Epistles
- Religious ChristmasQuotes
- Religious ChristmasCard Messages
Adding a ChristmasInclude scripture with your Merry ChristmasYour Holiday card will stand out from the rest by including wishes. Use one of these bible verses to create a holiday greeting that expresses your faith. ChristmasSee below. You can choose one, mix and match or make your own ChristmasTo create the happiest greeting possible
Bible VersesFor Christmas CardsScriptures about the Birth of Jesus
You can be certain that your bible verses on the birth of Jesus will not be forgotten. ChristmasCards are the heart of any holiday. These memorable bible verses can help your loved ones ring in the New Year on the right foot and reflect on what’s most important to them. Including verses about Jesus also help spread the fellowship that’s strong for Christians during the holiday season.
- “And there were shepherds out in the field, keeping watch by night. And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them.” – Luke 2:8-9
- “Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.” – Romans 12:10
- “A merry heart does good like medicine.” – Proverbs 17:22
- “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John.” – 1:29
- “For nothing will be impossible with God.” – Luke 1:37
- He was the life and the light of men. And the light shines even in the darkness; the darkness didn’t understand it. John 1:14-5
- “The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made through him…” – John 1:9-10
- “Praise the Lord, all nations! All peoples, exalt him! ForWe are so grateful for his unfailing love and faithfulness. Praise the Lord!” – Psalm 117
- “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law, so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.” – Galatians 4:4-5
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” – James 1:17
Christmas Bible VersesThe Old Testament
BibleThese verses from the Old Testament demonstrate how important religion can remain throughout the years. These older bible verses can be added to your vocabulary. ChristmasYou can share your values and traditions with loved one through greeting cards. Find Old Testament bible verses related to Christmasto demonstrate the strength of the holiday
- “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.” – Isaiah 7:14
- “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” – Isaiah 9:6
- “There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots shall bear fruit.” – Isaiah 11:1
- “Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O daughter from Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.” – Zechariah 9:9
- “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” – Micah 5:2
- “May the kings of Tarshish and of the coastlands render him tribute, may the kings of Sheba and Seba bring gifts! May all kings fall down before him, all nations serve him!” – Psalm 72:10-11
Christmas Bible Verses From The Gospels & Acts
ChristmasBible verses from the Gospels and Acts are great for a photo Christmas cards since they’re some of the most memorable verses for all Christians. Chances are, you can choose your loved ones’ favorite verses from either the Gospels or Acts to add to a custom ChristmasMake their day by giving them a card. These bible verses refer to the tradition ChristmasThis can increase your connection to family members and friends.
- “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.” – Matthew 1:21
- “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” – Matthew 1:23
- “And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.” – Luke 2:10
- “Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the King, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.” – Matthew 2:1-2
- “When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.” – Matthew 2:10
- “After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.” – Matthew 2:11
- “And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.” – Luke 1:30-31
- “For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.” – Luke 2:11
- “And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” – Luke 2:12
- “And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God.” – Luke 2:13
- “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.” – Luke 2:14
- “And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.” – Luke 2:15
- “And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the baby lying in a manger.” – Luke 2:16
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
- “And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.” – John 1:5-11
- “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.” – John 1:14
- “These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33
- “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” – Luke 1:35
- “Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.” – Acts 5:31
Continue reading Christmas Bible VersesFrom The Epistles
Include bible verses from Epistles as part of your spirituality. ChristmasCards. Many of the Epistles originated as letters many years ago, so it’s fitting to add them to your letters to loved ones. Adding these bible verses to your cards can make sure you’re delivering religious ChristmasSend cards that have messages of love and inspiration.
- “And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.” – Philippians 2:8-10
- “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” – Romans 6:23
- “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.” – Romans 15:13
- “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” – James 1:17
If you don’t want to add bible verses to your holiday cards, you can always choose religious quotes from your favorite authors, public figures, priests, and more. These quotes can be compared to your favorite bible verses, but they also deliver a message. ChristmasModernize your message. These quotes can be added to religious holiday cards with a beautiful family photo.
- “Off to one side sits a group of shepherds. They sit still on the ground, maybe perplexed, or in awe, but they are in total amazement. Their night watch had been interrupted when a flash of light from heaven and an angel chorus interrupted their sleep. God goes to those who have time to hear him-and so on this cloudless night he went to simple shepherds.” – Max Lucado
- “You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father’s face and tell Him you have received His Christmas gift.” – John R. Rice
- “Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Good news from heaven the angels bring, Glad tidings to the earth they sing: To us this day a child is given, To crown us with the joy of heaven.” – Martin Luther
- “So God throws open the door of this world—and enters as a baby. As the most vulnerable person imaginable. Because He desires unimaginable intimacy. Is there any religion that has ever had a god who wanted to have such intimate relationships with us as He made Himself vulnerable? Who is the God that was so soft we could touch Him! So fragile, we could break Him. So fragile that His heart, which is still beating, could be broken? Only the One who loves you to death.” – Ann Voskamp
- “At this ChristmasWhen Christ returns, will He find a welcoming heart? Mark the season of Advent by loving and serving the others with God’s own love and concern.” – Mother Teresa
- “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you…yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.” – Mother Teresa
- “…And then, just when everything is bearing down on us to such an extent that we can scarcely withstand it, the ChristmasThis message is to remind us that our ideas are flawed and that everything we think of as evil and dark can be good and light, because it comes from God. All of our fault is in our eyes. God is at the manger. He provides wealth and poverty as well as light and darkness. He also offers succor when we are lost. No evil can befall us; whatever men may do to us, they cannot but serve the God who is secretly revealed as love and rules the world and our lives.” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.” – Lucinda Franks
- “We consider ChristmasThe encounter, great encounter, historical encounter, decisive encounter between God and man is known as the encounter. He who has faith knows this truly; let him rejoice.” – Pope Paul VI
- “There has been only one Christmas – the rest are anniversaries.” – W.J. Cameron
- “And when the Lord Jesus has become your peace, remember, there is another thing: good will towards men. Don’t try to keep. Christmas without good will towards men.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Peace with God, peace with others, and peace in your own heart.” – Rick Warren
- “The giving of gifts is not something man invented. God started the giving spree when He gave a gift beyond words, the unspeakable gift of His Son.” – Robert Flatt
- “Anyone thinking of the Holy Child as born in December would mean by it exactly what we mean by it; that Christ is not merely a summer sun of the prosperous but a winter fire for the unfortunate.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “The hinge of history is on the door of a Bethlehem stable.” – Ralph W Sockman
- “All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.” – David Jeremiah
- “May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do.” – Rev. Richard J. Fairchild
- “Faith is salted and peppered through everything at Christmas. And I love at most one night by the Christmas tree to sing and feel the quiet holiness of that time that’s set apart to celebrate love, friendship, and God’s gift of the Christ child.” – Amy Grant
- “Who can add to Christmas? The perfect motive is God’s love for the world. The best gift is His Son. All you have to do is believe in Him. The reward of faith is that you shall have everlasting life.” – Corrie Ten Boom
General Religious ChristmasCard Messages
Still unsure of what to write? ChristmasDo you need a card? It is possible to choose a message for the holidays that is more specific and speaks to your Christian faith. These are some of the options. Christmas messages are appropriate to add in this year’s ChristmasYou can send cards to your friends and family.
- May you feel God’s presence in the candles, that softly spread their glow at ChristmasAs He leads you through the year, may you be able to feel His abiding love. May God’s Blessings be with you. At ChristmasAnd a Happy New Year!
- This is a great opportunity to lift your heart in praise ChristmasFor the incredible gift of Jesus and for the joy He brings to your life. Have a wonderful! ChristmasAll the best for a happy New Year!
- Faith makes everything possible, Hope makes it all work, Love makes everything beautiful. May you have all three. Christmas. Merry Christmas.
- A star above, a silent night, a blessing gift of hope, love. A blessed ChristmasThank you!
- As ChristmasAs carols fill air with joy and merriment as the church bell rings, prayers reach out to God. I wish you a joyful! ChristmasAll the best for a happy new year.
- May God’s Blessings Be Yours This ChristmasYou can!
- This is a great opportunity to lift your heart in praise ChristmasThank you for the amazing gift of Jesus Christ and the joy He brings into our lives. Have a wonderful! ChristmasBest wishes for a blessed new year.
- This Holy Season, I am sharing with you the Wonder, Glory, and Miracle. Be blessed ChristmasNew Year.
- Merry Christmas. God Bless You During This Holiday Season.
- God bless you with peace, joy, and love this holiday season and into the new year.
- God bless you ChristmasAnd always.
- May His love surround and embrace you Christmas-Time and always
- May you ChristmasChrist has given us everything that we should be grateful for.
- God offered his greatest gift to humanity on that first ChristmasEvery day, may the wonder of it guide you and light your path.
- May you be blessed with the gift and blessing of faith, hope, and the peace that His love brings. ChristmasAnd always.
- Let joy be your gift ChristmasMay Faith, Hope, and Love be your treasures for the New Year.
- Jesus is the reason ForThis ChristmasSeason.
- May the timeless message be with you! ChristmasBring joy into your life now and for the next year.
- ChristmasA special time to worship our King. 2016 may bring you the blessing of knowing Christ.
- Rejoice, for the Lord is King! The Christ of may be your Savior! ChristmasBring joy to your heart, and peace to your soul.
Other Christian ChristmasQuotes and resources
Just a few ChristmasBible verses will help you spread holiday cheer. Your custom Christmas card greeting doesn’t need to feel like a chore. It doesn’t matter if you are using simple photo cards or more elaborately designed cards, it is possible to create something unique to convey your message.
Remember that the best wishes come from the heart. After you’ve selected one of the best Christmas card bible verses for your holiday greeting, all that’s left to do is to get your ChristmasDelivered cards sealed and delivered. Get an early start on the holidays by using our personalized keepsakes below.
- Personalized ChristmasOrnaments
- Company Christmas Cards
- Season’s Greetings Cards