Mother’s Day gives people around the world the opportunity to shower the women who’ve loved and cared forThey will be grateful for their support. But between the homemade Mother’s Day gifts and flowers, it’s still important to share a special message with your mother. The right message tells your mother how much you appreciate her and honors the sacrifices she’s made forIt is. So if you don’t already have a favorite bible verse to add to her Mother’s Day card, we’re here to help. Including this special bible verse along with a Mother’s Day gift from our Mother’s Day gift guide, and it will make her feel extra special this Mother’s Day weekend. Check out our best Mother’s Day Bible VersesPlease refer to the sections below.
Read More: christian mother quotes
- What is The? BibleSpeak up Mothers DayWhat is the best way to get started?
- Bible VersesFor Mothers DayCards
- Mothers DayScripture Mothers DayThese are some quotes from The Bible
- BibleGet Quotes about Mothers
- Bible Verse Mother’s Love
What is The? BibleSpeak up Mothers DayWhat is the best way to get started?
The BibleFollowers are asked to love and honor their mothers. Exodus contains examples of this. 20:12, “Honor your father and your mother,” and Leviticus 19:3, “Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father.”
While Mother’s DayThis holiday is relatively new in modern history. However, similar holidays have been around for centuries. These are the Bible does not directly address the holiday of a Mother’s DayIn its verses, it often addresses the celebrations of motherhood and mothers such as the following passages. For our top picks of the best Mother’s Day BibleVerse, refer to the sections below.
Bible VersesFor Mothers DayCards
The following are some suggestions Bible verses make perfect additions to any Mother’s Daycard. These cards can be used as-is, or you can add your own message forYour mother will be delighted to receive this card. These cards are sure to be appreciated by mom. BibleVerse: She will see that you put in the time to find the best. Bible verse possible to wish her the best Mother’s Day. The best Mother’s Day cards come with the great Mother’s Day gifts and make this Mother’s day extra special by getting a great gifts formom.
- “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It doesn’t insist on its way; it doesn’t get irritable or resentful. It doesn’t rejoice at wrongdoing but rejoices in the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- “Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.” – Proverbs 23:22-25
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.” – Galatians 5:22-23
Useful for You: 50 Best Drake Quotes on Love Life Songs and Success
Mothers DayScripture Mothers DayThese are some quotes from The Bible
Use these Mother’s Day quotes from the bible in conjunction with our Mother’s Day quotes forThe perfect message to send your Mom. These loving Mother’s DayA great way to include something extra special is through messages Bible verse into your Mother’s DayCards
- “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.” – Exodus 20:12
- “Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.’” – Proverbs 31:28-31
- “Every one of you shall revere his mother and his father.” – Leviticus 19:3
- “The man called his wife’s name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.” – Genesis 3:20
BibleGet Quotes about Mothers
The following are some suggestions BibleThese are some quotes about MothersThese make wonderful additions to chocolate or flowers. Or, if you want to make something special, add them to a Mother’s DayPhoto book gift. In addition to the Mother’s Day photo book, find more Mother’s DayGifts that you can customize for Mother’s Day.
- “Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She speaks with wisdom and kindness, and opens her mouth. She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.” – Proverbs 31:25-28
- “And Mary said, ‘My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, forHe saw the humble estate that his servant had. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed.’” – Luke 1:46-48
- “A gracious woman gets honor…” – Proverbs 11:16
- “Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, forThey are graceful garlands forPendants and a headband for your neck.” – Proverbs 1:8-9
- “Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children’s children…” – Deuteronomy 4:9
- “When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! He then said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.” – John 19:26-27
See also: Gandhi’s 10 Rules for Changing the World
Bible Verse Mother’s Love
These Bible verses are all about Mother’s love. That means you can easily turn them into special cards to accompany your Mother’s DayTo give gifts or place on top of her breakfast in Bed
- “As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.” – Isaiah 66:13
- “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8
- “And his mother treasured up all these things in her heart.” – Luke 2:51
- “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.” – 3 John 1:4
- “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
- “Then the mother of the child said, ‘As the Lord lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you.’ So he arose and followed her.” – 2 Kings 4:30
Resources Related to Mother’s Day Bible Verses
If you liked these Mother’s DayYou may be searching for bible verses or religious quotes. for additional Mother’s day resources. Check out our collection of personalized gifts for Mom, Mother’s DayGifts and gifts forHer.