MarriageQuotes are a great way to encourage others and remind them of the importance of the marriage covenant.
MarriageQuotes are short statements that encourage us to love well.
Read More: christian marriage quotes
Useful for You: 120 Hope Quotes That Will Get You Through Any Tough Times
My husband and I were just starting social media when we got married. It was not nearly the same scale as it is today. I got marriage encouragement from people, either from the pulpit or from books.
Today, I just jump on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram. BAM! MarriageThere are many inspirational quotes and encouragements available! It’s a beautiful thing!
Unveiled Wife was my first venture. I knew that I wanted to encourage marriages, especially those who may be online but are isolated from others or the church.
I’ve collected some of my favourite marriage quotes online along the way and wanted to share them all here!
30 Favorite Marriage Quotes& Bible Verses
- “God doesn’t want me to be a ‘fix him’ wife, God wants me to be a ‘love him’ wife.”- Lysa TerKeurst
- “To fully know and still fully love, is the primary aim of marriage.” – Fierce Marriage
- “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8 (NIV)
- “Great marriages don’t happen by luck or by accident. They are the result of a consistent investment of time, thoughtfulness, forgiveness, affection, prayer, mutual respect, and a rock-solid commitment between a husband and a wife.” – Dave Willis
- “Like a soft, deep layer of mulch, transparency in your marriage will keep most weed seeds dormant and unable to sprout.” – Barbara Rainey
- “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” – Ecclesiastes 4:12 (NIV)
- “Marriage is sharing your life with your best friend, enjoying the journey along the way, and arriving at every destination together.” – Fawn Weaver
- “A good marriage isn’t something you find; it’s something you make and you have to keep on making it.” – Gary Thomas
- “A marriage cannot survive when we think only of ourselves. We need to recognize that to love someone is a choice, not a feeling.” – Christin Slade
- “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” – Ephesians 4:2 (NIV)
- “Oh darling, let’s be adventurers!” – Unknown
- “A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” – Ruth Bell Graham
- “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
- “Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It is not rigid in its ways, does not get angry or resentful, does not rejoice in wrongdoings and rejoices in the truth. Love is the foundation of all things. It believes all things. It hopes all things. Love never ends.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (ESV)
- “God’s Word is the perfect guidebook for marriage, and those who live by His Word will reap the blessings that obedience brings.” – Darlene Schacht
- “Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.” – Colossians 3:12-14 (ESV)
- “As a wife, I choose to honor my husband, not because I am weak, but because I am strong.” – Fierce Marriage
- MarriageYour love story is the mosaic you create with your spouse. There are millions of little moments that make up your love story. Jennifer Smith
- “Your marriage is the gospel you are preaching to your children.” – Matthew L. Jacobson
- “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.” – John 15:12 (ESV)
- “Every love story is beautiful, but our is my favorite.” – Unknown
- “I want my life and my marriage to look less like the world and more like Christ.” – Marquis Clarke
- “What you are facing is intended to strengthen your marriage, not destroy it.” – Jackie Bledsoe
- “He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.” – Proverbs 18:22 (ESV)
- “My husband is one of my greatest blessings from God. His love is a gift that I open everyday.” – Darlene Schacht
- “It’s not the love that sustains the promise, it’s the promise that sustains the love.” – Jefferson Bethke
- “To know him fully, to love him unconditionally, to respect him always, to forgive him often, to embrace him closely, this is the gift of marriage.” – Jennifer Smith
- “A happy marriage looks to the future, not the past.” – Dale Partridge
- “What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.” – Mark 10:9