Life is full of choices. While they are often small in the beginning, our lives become more complicated as we age. toOur daily lives can be shaped.
Would you agree that you understand the importance and consequences of your choices? If you’ve never really considered the outcomes of the actions you take, you will after reading these insightful quotes about choices.
Read More: choices and consequences quotes
It feels like all the good things we experience are ours. towe are to blame for the bad things. We need to be able to do the things we want toRealize that we all make choices every day that impact the outcome of our lives in many areas.
Learning from our mistakes can help us to build on our strengths. There are many choices in your life. Don’t procrastinate because you fear making the wrong decision. Instead, be confident and courageous as you face all the possibilities before facing them.
To help you build the life that you desire toBelow are some quotes on choices and the consequences of making them.
The Best Choices Consequences Quotes
1. “Life presents many choices, the choices we make determine our future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
2. “The hardest decisions in life are not between good and bad or right and wrong, but between two goods or two rights.” – Joe Andrew
3. “And in life, it is all about choices we make. How our lives will turn out is up to us. to the choices we choose.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. “Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 percent of all your happiness or misery.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “When we find inspiration, we need toTake action for yourself and your community. Even if it means making a hard choice, or cutting out something and leaving it in your past.” – Aron Ralston
6. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.” – Anthony Robbins
7. “In every single thing you do, you are choosing a direction. Your life is a product of choices.” – Kathleen Hall
8. “The most difficult thing is the decision toThe rest is just tenacity. Fears are nothing but paper tigers. YouYou can do whatever you want toDo. YouCan you act? to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” – Amelia Earhart
9. “And we have complete control over our own attitude. We are the ones who decide how we feel, how we look at things, how we react.” – Catherine Pulsifer
10. “This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are given one life and the decision is ours whether toYou can wait for things to change toWe can make a decision or not toAct, and in acting to live.” – Omar Bradley
Also read these insightful Dante’s Inferno quotes about consequences and justice.
Wise words about consequences and choices
11. “Each person has a choice; the choice toThe individual can do what they want and will. If someone doesn’t see any benefit, to change, they will not change.” – Byron Pulsifer
12. “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.” – Stephen Covey
13. “Did you know that toDon’t worry about a situation that you don’t like. to do so?” – Mike C. Adams
14. “We all need toDecide whether to “play it safe” in life and worry about the downside, or instead take a chance, by being who we really are and living the life our heart desires. Which choice are you making?” – Charlie Badenhop
15. “There are a lot of things going on with my life right now that don’t just have toWhat to do with your career. It’s hard for me to make work decisions. That’s really a luxury problem.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman
These powerful quotes are about consequences and choices
16. “YouIt was empty on Earth, so why overload now? Were all our choices correct, it’s never too late to reconsider them?” – William Ngwako Maphoto
17. “We are partners by fate. We become friends by choice.” – Jacquie McTaggart If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure toCheck out our collection of fate quotes to remind you toTake each day one by one.
18. “YouDo what you love toDo. This applies to every act. YouYou might be told you had toDo something or you were forced to toYou can choose to do whatever you want. Only you have the power to choose for yourself.” – W. Clement Stone
19. “The choices that we make in our life, indeed determine the kind of results that we experience and the quality of the life that we live.” – Sumeet JainIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of experience quotes that will inspire you toEnjoy a fulfilling life.
20. “The choices we make every minute of every day can contribute to making someone’s life a little bit better or worse even without intending to.” – Chikamso Effobi
These powerful intuition quotes will help you to trust your instincts.
QuotesAbout choices toMotivate yourself
21. “If you don’t have the information you need to make wise choices, find someone who does.” – Lori Hil
22. “I discovered I always have choices, and sometimes, it’s only a choice of attitude.” Judith M. Knowlton
23. “May your choices reflect your hopes not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
24. “In my experience working with a variety of people over several decades, far too many individuals choose to be anonymous members of the pack, therefore suffering from the inner remorse that makes them feel like failures, filled with conflict and resentment and wondering what the meaning of life is.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
25. “By knowing that you can fail and making the choice to take the risk you will be setting yourself up for success and not failure.” – Jennifer N. Smith
26. “Life is a choice – as is how you handle the pitfalls along its bumpy road.” – Julie Donner Andersen
27. “Addicts cannot change the abuse suffered in childhood. They cannot reverse the damage they caused or the choices made. But they can change the future – through the power they have in the present moment.” – Ryan Holiday, Stephen Hanselman
28. “Most of the choices we make each day may feel like the products of well-considered decision making, but they’re not. They’re habits. Each habit is a way of life. to our kids each night, whether we save or spend, how often we exercise, and the way we organize our thoughts and work routines have enormous impacts on our health, productivity, financial security, and happiness.” – Charles Duhigg
29. “Any decision I make is the biggest decision of my life.” – Carmelo Anthony
30 “Expanding our capacity toTalking, especially when faced with difficult decisions, can be a life-enhancing skill. There is no quicker way to communicate with others. to evolve than through the process of interacting with one another.” – Sarah Rozenthuler
QuotesAbout choices to help you grow
31. “In this new era, you have two choices: become a temp staffer (not a horrible choice) or become an artist-entrepreneur. Choose to commoditize your labor or choose yourself to be a creator, an innovator, an artist, an investor, a marketer, and an entrepreneur.” – James Altucher
32 “Concision in style, precision in thought, decision in life.” – Victor Hugo
33. “Big changes don’t have toIt is not easy, but they can. toMake a choice. This is where real transformation begins. It’s where you take control of your life, and you decide how you want to live it. to live it; this is where it all starts.” – Nathalie Thompson
34. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
35. “YouYou cannot control the actions of others. However, you can choose how to respond. to it.”― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
36 “The choices you make now, the people you surround yourself with, they all have the potential to affect your life, even who you are, forever.” ― Sarah Dessen, Forever: The Truth About Sarah
37. “Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions.”― Dallin H. OaksIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of priority quotes that will help you clarify what’s important toYou are the most important person in your life.
38 “Everyone has choices toYou don’t have the right to make it happen. toWe won’t let you take these choices away. Not even out of love..”― Cassandra Clare City of Ashes
39. “The hardest choices in life aren’t between what’s right and what’s wrong but between what’s right and what’s best.”― Jamie Ford, Hotel on The Corner of Bitter and Sweet
40 “Sometimes good choices are really bad ones, wrapped up in so much fear you can’t even see straight.”― Deb Caletti, The Secret Life of Prince Charming
Choice quotes toExpand your mind
41. “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.” ― Roy Disney
42 “We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.” ― Ken Levine
43. “It’s our choices that matter in the end. Not wishes, not words, not promises.” ― Alexandra Bracken , Passenger
44 “Choose your love. Love your choice.”― Thomas S. Monson
45 “In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was toDo it. It matters that you did.”― Cassandra Clare City of Glass
46 “The right choice is hardly ever the easy choice.”― Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire
47 “Sometimes it doesn’t matter too much what choice you make, as long as you make it quick and stick to it.” ― Joe Abercrombie: Last Argument of Kings
48. “You can’t make yourself feel positive, but you can choose how to act, and if you choose right, it builds your confidence.”― Julien Smith, The Flinch
49. “Not toDecide is to decide.”― Harvey Cox
Useful for You: Best Facebook Status Quotes of All Time
50 “We are free to choose our paths, but we can’t choose the consequences that come with them.”― Sean Covey, 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens
Some other inspirational quotes on choices and consequences
51 “For every choice you make, there is a consequence toFace. Choose wisely!”― Kemi Sogunle
52 “The choice toMaking good choices is the best thing you can do. Failing to make that choice and on most choices you will lose.”― Ryan Lilly
53 “We often throw rocks not realizing that they’re going to land somewhere.”― Craig D. Lounsbrough
54 “Show the youth the consequences of their actions and why they should choose wisely.”― Sunday Adelaja
55 “Your little choices become habits that affect the bigger decisions you make in life.”― Elizabeth George
56 “You don’t get to rewind your life like a tape and splice it back together, pretending it never knotted and tore, when it did and you know it did.”― Silvia Moreno Garcia
57 “Your destiny lies in your hands and can be molded with each passing day by the choices you make.”― Sunday Adelaja
58 “Individual choices have universal consequences.”― Laurie Buchanan
59. “Most people, faced with two difficult choices, prefer not to choose at all.”― Kenneth Eade
60 “Look for your choices, pick the best one, and then go with it.” – Pat Riley
61 “Behavior has consequences, and stupid behavior often has terrible consequences.”― James C. Dobson
62. “It’s very easy to make certain decisions that affect your life that you have no perspective on.” – Jena Malone
63. “Whenever it comes to decision making, Remember the part about having confidence.”― Auliq Ice
64 “Don’t choose toChoose to be bitter than choose to be better.”― De philosopher DJ Kyos
65 “Every choice has its consequences. Some more than others.”― Stephenie Meyer
More quotes about choices
66 “Choices made, whether bad or good, follow you forever and affect everyone in their path one way or another.” – J.E.B. Spredemann
67 “No one loses their innocence. It is either taken or given away willingly.” – Tiffany Madison
68 “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism and optimism are choices. Kindness is a choice. Giving is an option. Respect is a choice. You are what you choose. Choose wisely.” ― Roy T. Bennett
69. “Choice is the basis of every part of your existence, but so is fear. The difference is, choice creates movement, where fear limits movement.” – Réné Gaudette
70 “We never choose anything at all. Things happen. Or not.” – Haruki Murakami
71. “The choices you make are descendants of your conditioning.” – Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
72. “Your life is determined by the sum of the choices that YOU make.” – Frank Sonnenberg
73. “We should be careful as toWe make the decisions we make. We need toYou can be sure that we are ready to accept the consequences of those choices.” – Jim Robinson
74. “The choices we make determines our destiny.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
75 “Our lives are made up of choices. There are many choices, big and small, all connected by the thin air that is good intentions; a string of dominoes, always ready to fall.” – Abigail Haas
Which of these quotes are your favorites about consequences and choices?
It is important to recognize and acknowledge the choices we make, no matter what the outcome. It is important as it helps us assess what we can and cannot control.
This distinction is crucial toMake. Let’s let go of things we won’t have any control over and instead focus our energy and time on the things we love. These quotes should have encouraged you to be confident and courageous. toYou can create the life that you want toLive.
Which of these quotes are your favorites about consequences and choices, and which ones do you prefer? Do you know of any other inspiring quotes? toAdd? Feel free toPlease share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.