These cheerful blue quotes will delight your senses andEncourage creativity
BlueIt is a favorite color all over the globe andIt is loved by many cultures.
Read More: blue inspirational quotes
These quotes about blue will demonstrate the power andBeauty of the hue The color blue is bright and bold. andBright, but still mellow andIt is ethereal.
Blue is your favorite color.
Whether you like navy, sky, or robin’s egg, these colorful sayings will bring you joy. Learn more about color theory. andYou can choose from a wide variety of shades and tints.
Blue is everywhere, whether it’s in fashion, art, or nature. andContinue reading. These blue quotes are worth reading and appreciate our vivid, colorful lives.
The most inspiring quotes about the color Blue will inspire art creation and spread joy. Enjoy the colors of the sky and indulge your senses and ocean.
These words are sure to inspire your creativity. andOpen your mind to new perspectives. These blue quotes about the world’s best color will encourage your artistic spirit.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of rainbow quotes that will inspire you to find peace and tranquility.
Blue quotes to delight your senses
1. “The sun is up, the sky is blue; It’s beautiful, and so are you.” – John Lennon
2. “How sweet to be a Cloud. Imagine floating in the Blue!” – A. A. Milne
3. “Blue thou art, intensely blue; Flower, whence came thy dazzling hue?” – James Montgomery
4. “But the sky was never quite the same shade of blue again.” – Anne Rice
5. “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” – Sylvia Earle
6. “I spend a lot of my time looking at blue; The colour of my room and my mood.” – Kate Bush
7. “Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.” – Judy Garland
8. “BlueBlue is the color that represents peace. Blue is the color of water. Blue brings me peace. Blue is the patriotic emblem. I just like blue.” – Antonio Brown
9. “Blue color is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.” – John Ruskin
10. “A certain blue enters your soul. A certain red has an effect on your blood-pressure.” – Henri Matisse
BlueInspirational quotes to inspire your creativity
11. “Each band or level, being a particular manifestation of the spectrum, is what it is only by virtue of the other bands. Blue is just as beautiful as any other color in a rainbow. and “blueness” itself depends upon the existence of the other colors, for if there were no color but blue, we would never be able to see it.” – Ken Wilber
12. “We all have one idea of what the color blue is, but pressed to describe it specifically, there are so many ways: the ocean, lapis lazuli, the sky, someone’s eyes. Our definitions are as different as we are ourselves.” – Sarah Dessen
13. “Sun-bleached bones were most wonderful against the blue – that blue that will always be there as it is now after all man’s destruction is finished.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
14. “Life is simple, it’s either cherry red or midnight blue.” – Lou GrammIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of simple quotes that will help you live a simply beautiful life.
15. “BlueThe only color that has its own personality in all its tones is blue. Yellow is blackened in its shades. andWhen darkened, it becomes red. and diluted with white is no longer red, but another color – pink.” – Raoul Dufy
16. “Blue has no dimensions, it is beyond dimensions, whereas the other colours are not … All colours arouse specific associative ideas, psychologically material or tangible, while blue suggests at most the sea and sky, and they, after all, are in actual, visible nature what is most abstract.” – Yves Klein
17. “There is no blue without yellow and without orange.” – Vincent Van Gogh
18. “Artists can color the sky red because they know it’s blue. Those of us who aren’t artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we’re stupid.” – Jules Feiffer
19. “It’s calm under the waves in the blue of my oblivion.” – Fiona AppleIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of waves quotes for surfers & beach lovers.
20 “The only footwear I need is an inexpensive pair of blue sneakers. They come with soft fabric tops andSoft rubber-like soles. They are one size larger than I need so that I can move my toes. I feel free like I was barefoot. I’m able to get 1,500 miles from a pair. I wear a pair of navy blue thegoneapp.come’s a reason why I chose navy blue for my wearing apparel – it’s a very practical color, doesn’t show dirt, andBlue is a color that represents peace and spirituality.” – Peace Pilgrim
BlueQuotes to inspire your artistic spirit
21. “Midnight blue is the only color that can ever compete with black.” – Christian Dior
22. “Fashion is mysterious, as a rule. Blue jeans are a timeless classic. This is a classic that’s timeless. and right.” – Diane von Furstenberg
23. “The deeper the blue becomes, the more strongly it calls man towards the infinite, awakening in him a desire for the pure and, finally, for the supernatural … The brighter it becomes, the more it loses its sound, until it turns into silent stillness and becomes white.” – Wassily Kandinsky
24. “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.” – Eleanora Duse
25. “We are a blue planet and an ocean world.” – Nainoa Thompson
26. “Honestly, what I think set everything off is when I cut my hair off when I was 16 andIt was blue. Then, I felt so happy. and wanted to experiment with my look.” – Kylie Jenner
27. “The sky was a midnight-blue, like warm, deep, blue water, and the moon seemed to lie on it like a water-lily, floating forward with an invisible current.” – Willa Cather
28. “When I paint green, it doesn’t mean grass; when I paint blue, it doesn’t mean sky.” – Henri Matisse
29. “The sea! The sea! The open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free!” – Bryan Procter
30. “There are connoisseurs of blue just as there are connoisseurs of wine.” – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
BlueBlue quotes that will spark your passion
31. “I always say my music is like dark blue or black, like a punch to your gut that feels really good.” – Banks
32. “If you see a tree as blue, then make it blue.” – Paul Gauguin
33. “I live for those who love me, for those who know me true, for the heaven so blue above me, and the good that I can do.” – George Linnaeus Banks
Useful for You: THE 100 BEST PARTY QUOTES!
34. “BlueIs the male principle, stern andSpiritual. The feminine principle of yellow, gentle and cheerful andSensual. Red is the most brutal color. and heavy andAlways the color that must be fought and vanquished by the other two.” – Franz Marc
35. “But never have I been a blue calm sea. I have always been a storm.” – Stevie Nicks
36. “When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs grow. andHis outline disappears. He is rich andSweet andYou are right. He is part and parcel of the universe, the atmosphere, and the blue skies and the blue water.” – Gwendolyn Brooks
37. “She had blue skin, And so did he. He kept it hidden; and so did she. They searched for blue; Their whole life through, Then passed right by – And never knew.” – Shel Silverstein
38. “Preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we’ve ever known.” – Carl Sagan
39. “Roll on, deep and dark blue ocean, roll. Ten thousand fleets sweep thee in vain. Man marks the earth with ruin, but his control stops with the shore.” – Lord Byron
40 “This is the light of the mind, cold andPlanetary. The trees of the mind have black leaves. The light is blue.” – Sylvia Plath
BlueQuotes that will brighten your day
41. “Stars are the daisies that begem; The blue fields of the sky.” – David Macbeth Moir
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Macbeth quotes from the iconic play.
42. “I held a blue flower in my hand, probably a wild aster, wondering what its name was, andThen, it was thought that natural names are redundant. Nature does not give them names. The most important thing is to understand the color of this flower. The exquisite yellow flowerettes in the center are so small that you can only see them. Be the flower. Also, be the trees and blowing grasses. Fly with the birds, jump with a squirrel!” – Sally Carrighar
43. “O suns and skies andClouds of June andThe June flowers together. Ye cannot rival for one hour October’s bright blue weather.” – Helen HuntIf you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of flower quotes to remind you to smell the roses.
44 “A cat’s rage is beautiful, burning with pure cat flame, all its hair standing up and crackling blue sparks, eyes blazing and sputtering.” – William S. Burroughs
45 “The word “Blue” does not mean the sensation caused by a gentian on the human eye; but it means the power of producing that sensation: andThis power is always there, in everything, whether we are there for it or not. and would remain there though there were not a man left on the face of the earth.” – John Ruskin
46. “The soft blue sky did never melt Into his heart; he never felt The witchery of the soft blue sky!” – William Wordsworth
47. “The true person is; Not anyone in particular; But like the deep blue color; Of the limitless sky, It is everyone, Everywhere in the world.” – Dogen
48. “I will do water – beautiful, blue water.” – Claude Monet
49. “Blue is therefore most suitable as the color of interior life.” – William H. Gass
50 “I never get tired of the blue sky.” – Vincent Van Gogh
BlueQuotes to brighten your day
51 “When the flowers, andIf the sky is blue, the mountains will rise. and kiss the sky as a mother would kiss her child.”― Anthony T. Hincks
52 “It was a beautiful bright autumn day, with air like cider and a sky so blue you could drown in it.” – Diana Gabaldon
53 “Blue was never so beautiful blue.”― Petra Hermans
54 “My favorite color is blue, and my secret favorite color is pink.”- Paul Dano
55 “Let the blue of the sky and ocean take your blue away when you feel blue.”― Munia Khan
56 “Where did you get your eyes so blue? Out of the sky as I came through.”- George MacDonald
57 “Blue color is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.” – John Ruskin
58 “BlueThe sea is the best option and sky, and they, after all, are in actual, visible nature what is most abstract.” – Yves Klein
59. “This great blue world of ours is but a house of leaves, moments before the wind.” – Mark Z. Danielewski
60 “You can never be lost when you learn to get lost into the blue of the sea..”― Munia Khan
BlueFor a fresh perspective, here are some quotes
61 “Never has a pigment been better named than ultramarine blue. Even today, it is trendy in its nomenclature. It is ultra in every way.” – Karen Fitzgerald
62. “As a female pilot, the sacred rose garden in my heart is the motherland’s blue sky.” – Liu Yang
63. “Let the blue sky meet the blue sea and all is blue for a time.” – Moncy Barbour
64 “Blue is the confident purple.” – Unknown
65 “Blue jeans are the most beautiful things since the gondola.” – Diana Vreeland
66 “Cool blue on the outside, fiery red on the inside.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of cool quotes about keeping a relaxed mind.
67 “I want to die with my blue jeans on.” – Andy Warhol
68. “Women who wear blue have bright thoughts!” – Unknown
69. “I love the ocean. I’ve always liked the blue, so tranquil andPeace and gliding. And the fear of it.” – Siouxsie Sioux
70 “The rarest color in nature – now adorning me!” – Unknown
BlueQuotes that lift your spirits
71. “I ripped through the blue shade of the constraints of color.” – Kasimir Malevich
72. “I fall in love with Britain every day, with bridges, buses, blue skies… but it’s a brutal world, man.” – Pete Doherty
73. “Blue is the closest color to truth.” – Steven Tyler
Useful for You: 100 Unique 50th Birthday Card Messages and Sayings for Cards
74. “Don’t worry, be blue!” – Unknown
75. “The blue of my eyes is extinguished in this night, the red gold of my heart.” – Georg Trakl
76. “I’ll stop wearing blue when they make a more beautiful color.” – Unknown
77 “The sky, the sky beyond the door is blue.” – Ryan Stiles
78. “Ready to take off into the night with my midnight blue dress!” – Unknown
79. “If you’re feeling blue try pointing yourself a different color.” –Hannah Cheatem
80 “I love blue. Therefore I am.” – Unknown
BlueQuotes to brighten your day
81. “I’ve been feeling a little blue — just a pale, elusive azure. It isn’t serious enough for anything darker.” – L. M. Montgomery
82. “And they were canopied by the blue sky, So cloudless, clear, and purely beautiful, That God alone was to be seen in Heaven.” – Lord Byron
83. “Blue is the universal love in which man bathes — it is the terrestrial paradise.” – Derek Jarman
84. “I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, andFor the blue dream of the sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” – E. E. Cummings
85 “BlueIs it cold? andRetirement colour andIts soothing, tranquilizing effect is felt in the mind. It symbolises divinity and intelligence as well as sincerity. and tenderness.” – W. J. & G. A. Audsley
86 “Darkly, deeply, beautifully blue – the sky.”― George Byron Gordon
87 “…The windOf green blooms turning crisped the motley hueTo clearing opalescence. The sea and heaven then rolled together. and from the twoCame fresh transfigurings of freshest blue.” – Wallace Stevens
88. “My experiences remind me that it’s those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.” – Kelly Clarkson
89. “Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.”― Paulo Coelho
90 “And in the morning when the sunrise. See the blue sky, look in the water. As if heaven has been laid there at our feet.” – Conor Oberst
BlueQuotes to encourage a fresh perspective
91. “…in blue ocean seen,Blue, darkly, deeply, beautifully blue,In all its rich variety of shades,Suffused with glowing gold.” – Robert Southey
92. “Day holds the sky with big blue arms Until the sun sends her off into evening With a grateful blaze of vibrant colors.” – Terri Guillemets
93 “BLUE The only color we can feel.” – Charles Wayland Towne
94 “Even behind prison walls I can see the heavy clouds and the blue sky over the horizon.” – Nelson Mandela
95 “It’s all about colour andTexture. It’s about being outside in the middle of deciduous forest, the tall grasses andRustling leaves. One maple leaf is all you need and see almost all the colours of the rainbow in it — although you would need your imagination to see blue.” – Dorthe Eisenhardt
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of forest quotes about the beauty of the trees.
96 “The fading blue of yesterday’s sky is reminding of the hopeless love I told the moon about you.”― Laura Chouette
97 “…and so many colorsI will have seen…the menacing greysand pine greensthe soft pink and purplesof springand summer blueand so many otherswithout you.”― Sanober Khan
98. “The blue of the sky is one of the most special colors in the world, because the color is deep but see-through both at the same time.”―Cynthia Kadohata
99. “A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden.” – Terri Guillemets
100 “Did you know, I’m still in love with this blue sky until forever and ever, eternally.” – Mika
More blue quotes andThese are some of the most famous quotes
101. “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” – Haruki Murakami
102. “I need the shade of blue that rips your heart out. You don’t see that type of blue around here.” – Cath Crowley
103. “And everything burned in blue, everything a star.” – Pablo Neruda
104 “I don’t care to be pretty,” Blue shot back hotly, “I care to look on the outside like I look on the inside.” – Maggie Stiefvater
105 “It was called love. Something blue blue.” – Petra Hermans
106 “I value individuals andSocieties. I am concerned about the future of those who have not yet been born. This is why I have joy. and blues.” – Petek Kabakci
107 “It doesn’t matter what my eyes have seen, For the better out of the blue comes green.” – Ana Claudia Antunes,
108 “Today, BlueThought: Is the day that I stop listening for the future? and start living it instead.” – Maggie Stiefvater
109 “Because of the green-eyed one, I see red and that makes me blue.” – Natalya Vorobyova
110. “In the afternoon, over gold screens, I will brush the blue dust of my dreams.” – John Gould Fletcher
Which one of these bright blue quotes inspires you the most to live a vibrant life?
These amazing insights on the color blue will help you see beauty in all its forms. Whether you’re drawn to the hue of the ocean, sky, or sapphires, you’ll enjoy these blue quotes.
Famous artists and celebrities thought of the sayings you see above. and color enthusiasts. You’ll be inspired to surround yourself with gorgeous shades of blue once you understand the powerful effect of the color.
These top quotes about blue will surely delight your senses. These words will inspire you, no matter what color blue is.
This beautiful hue is for you if you love art, fashion, and nature. To ignite the passion of your friends for all things blue, share these inspiring quotes.
What are some of your favorite quotes about blue? Please leave a comment below.