How to deal with self-doubt and lack of inspiration
Below are some bad-mouthing quotes that will inspire you. toGet your self-confidence back on track.
Read More: bad b quotes
Who’s your favorite bad bitch?
The word “bitch” comes with an endless amount of negative connotations. Merriam-Webster defines “bitch” as “something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant.”
But, as the phrase “bad bitch” rises in popularity, the definition of “bitch” has been revamped. Today, I believe a “bitch” is a positive, goal-oriented person that isn’t swayed by the negativity of others.
Below you will find quotes from my favorite bad guys throughout history such as Eleanor Roosevelt, Tina Fey and Cardi B.
These Joan of Arc quotes are great for leadership, faith and strong women.
BadBitch quotes about self confidence
1. “I think us bad bitches is a gift from God.” – Cardi B
2. “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.”Blake Lively
3. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Talk toTreat yourself as you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown
5. “Believing in yourself and having confidence gives you outer strength.” – Nikki Bella
6. “It is best toNo matter how little you know, you can act with confidence. to it.”Lillian Hellman
7. “I think the best way toConfidence is not a virtue to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” – Jessie J
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of insecurity quotes to help you gain confidence.
8. “I’m my own competition; I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B
9. “Bitches get stuff done.”Tina Fey
10. “Life’s too short to bullshit.”Naomi Campbell
11. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It is not our darkness that scares us the most, but our light. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” – Marianne Williamson
12. “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Be kind to yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.”– Lilly Singh
13. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “ConfidenceIt is only 10 percent work and 90% delusion. Just think foolishly that it will be possible toYou can do whatever you like to do.”Tina Fey
15. “Walking with your chest out and head held high says you have earned the right to stomp and pummel this particular piece of real estate.”RuPaulIf you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of RuPaul quotes from the world’s favorite drag queen.
16. “I will speak and share and f*ck and love and I will never apologize toThe millions of people who are afraid they didn’t have it in them to do it. I stand before you and I am incredible for you. It is not because of you. I’m not the person I sleep with. I am not my body weight. I am not my mother. I am myself. And I am all of you, and I thank you.”Amy Schumer
17. “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.” – Amy Poehler
BadBitch statements about being an elk
18. “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage? Fuck your white horse and a carriage.” – Rihanna
19. “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got toTeach yourself to take over the world.” – Priyanka Chopra
20. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — Beyoncé
21. “You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.” – Nicki Minaj
22. “I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you bitches barely like yourselves.” – Cardi B
23. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need toBe able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
24. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”Katharine Hepburn
25. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
26. “Yeah, I’m in my bag, but I’m in his too, And that’s why every time you see me, I got some new shoes.”Megan Thee Stallion
BadBitch quotes about achieving goals
27. “ConfidenceIt all begins with you. YouYou can find it here toLook in the mirror and see what you see. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.”Megan Thee Stallion
28. “A lot of people are afraid toThey can say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
29. “YouYou can find it here toBe confident in your abilities and be tough. to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
30. “In achieving your goals, you may run into roadblocks. Don’t let that stop you, go around, over, or under. If you are dedicated to your goal, you will find a way.”Catherine Pulsifer
31. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “I do not know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.”Susan Butcher
33 “Success breeds confidence.”– Beryl Marcham
34. “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.”– Pink
35 “It’s easy toYou can kill an idea by saying no. But the smartest people in the room can learn how. to say yes and make it work.” – Lisa Gersh
36 “Failing is a crucial part of success. You can practice perseverance by failing and getting back up every time. toYour life is your strength. Your strength lies in your ability to recover.” – Michelle Obama
37. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.”Serena Williams
38. “I learned toPush the envelope whenever it comes toAsking questions and making requests. And if you hear ‘that’s not possible,’ then to ask ‘what is possible,’ instead of just saying thank you and leaving.”Emily Weiss
39. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
Inspirational bad-bitch quotes
40 “Knock me down nine times but I get up ten” — Cardi B
41 “The most courageous act is still toYou can think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
42. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth toBe. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres
43 “Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Use what you’ve got. To be less than your best is a sin.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine.”– Whoopi goldberg
45 “To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.” – Janeane Garofalo
46 “The thing women have yet toLearning is the best way to learn. You just take it.” – Rosanne Barr
47 “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. YouYou can find it here toIn order to fail to practice being brave.”Mary Tyler Moore
48. “Now that I’ve matured, I’ve realized that – at the end of the day – what’s really important is the work, not what people think of me.” – Jane Lynch
49. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. YouReally have toBe kind to yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
50 “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
Powerful Bad bitch quotes
51 “I am not a bad girl. I am a storm with skin.” —Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure toTake a look at our selection of quotes and sayings for girls of all ages.
52 “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie
53 “I am who I am. Your approval is not needed.” —Unknown
54. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
55 “You can’t play Games with a girl who made the rules.” —Unknown
56 “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
57. “There are no good girls gone wrong – just bad girls found out.” —Mae West
58 “A woman is the full circle. WithinShe is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
59 “I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.” – Unknown
60 “Sometimes I wake up and think I look horrible. And sometimes I see a strong woman.” – Irina Shayk
More bad bitch quotes
61. “Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman’s got toKeep on to.” – Stephen King
62. “Sometimes you have toYou can be a bitch to get things done.” – Madonna
63. “She may be a bitch, but she’s a genuine bitch with a heart.” – Emily Henry
64 “Life is a bitch; you get used though, or you kill yourself. Either way, you’re winning.” – Ahmed Mostafa
65 “I got all negative tags from that place where in the end I became unwanted.” – Sonal Takalkar
What can you do to deal with negative comments?
Take a note from the bad bitches featured above and don’t let the negative thoughts of others penetrate your thinking.
I’ve learned that the reason why people are outwardly demeaning is because of their insecurity and jealousy. They are afraid to live in your truth because they see you living it. toLive in your own world.
Never stop dreaming and keep working hard to achieve your goals. They will soon become friends with the negative people.
Which one of these bad-bitch lines and quotes is your favourite? How do you feel about the term “bad bitch”? Please share your thoughts below!