Inside: The Happiest 17th Birthday Quotes.
Happy 17th BirthdayYou are almost legal adult! Enjoy this last year of “childhood” trust me being an adult isn’t what it is always cracked up to be. There are 364 days until adulthood.
Read More: 17 birthday quotes
It might seem odd to be just 17 years old, but I encourage you to enjoy it as much and as often as possible! Here are 25 more Happiest 17th Birthday QuotesJust for you.
The Happiest 17th Birthday Quotes
Here are a few of our happiest moments. 17th Birthday QuotesJust for you
1. You’ve not just aged by a year today; you’re 17 years wiser than you were years back when you were born.
2. Another 365 days of adventure starts today, you’ve lived 17 already, and your journey takes another dimension today.
3. 3. 17th Birthday be explosive and the best you’ve ever experienced, until the year after.
4. May your light never dim as you become 17 today. Happy 17th Birthday.
5. Your 17th BirthdayI send you 17 hugs, 17 kisses and 17 hugs. Happy birthday.
6. Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of ‘you’ to the world.
7. 7. 17thBirthday. It’s only 365 days till your big day! Enjoy your life and have a great time.
8. Happy Birthday to someone smart, funny, and good-looking.
9. All the best for you 17thBirthday – May all of your wishes and dreams come true
10. Remember this for your birthday. Forget the past, it can’t be changed. And, forget the present because I didn’t get you one.
17th Birthday QuotesFor Your BFF
Be Happy BirthdayThese are the perfect gifts for your best friend 17th birthday quotes!
11. I would like to have the opportunity of meeting you 17thBirthday to let the world know that you are the best friend. All the best on your birthday.
12. 12. 17th birthday, dear, you are a great guy, and I hope that as you blow out the candles on the cake, everything you’ve dreamed of can become a reality.
13. 17 years of your existence means 17 years happiness for us. Happy birthday, dear.
14. I wish you a happy day! 17thYou will be celebrating your birthday on the 25th of this month, and you’ll have many more years to go!
15. 15. 17thBirthday, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met, girl.
16. You are my best friend and I wish you a happy birthday.
17. To be my best friend in all the world, I wish you nothing but happiness 17thHappy birthday
18. You are a dear friend of mine, and I wish you a fantastic day today.
Happy BirthdayFor You
Happy BirthdayWe love you! These are just a few of our favorites. 17th Birthday QuotesIt’s possible!
19. Happy 17thYou rock, birthday!
20. You have been my friend since childhood.
21. 21. 17thBirthday.
22. HappiestEnjoy turning 17 and celebrating the most amazing daughter a father could ever have!
24. It’s hard to believe that you are 17 years old. I am glad we are still friends. 17thHappy birthday
25. Happy birthday to you, there’s nothing I want more than to be happy like you, I love and cherish you.
Learn More Birthday Quotes You’ll Love
These are your favorites 17thHere are some more birthday quotes that we love!
- My Birthday QuotesBirthdays are one of the most liberating days in the year. You can have cake all day and even take a long nap. These are some of our favourite My Birthday QuotesFor you to use on your special day
- Happy BirthdayMom Quotes – It’s your Mother’s birthday. TheBirthday of the most extraordinary woman in the universe. She raised you and was there for your teenage years. These “Happy Birthday Mom” QuotesThese cards are meant to encourage you tell your special lady how much you appreciate her on her special day by sending a text, a card or calling her.
- Birthday QuotesFor Son – It is an amazing blessing to have a son. The most heart-wrenching and incredible thing about watching them grow is to see them go from being a crawling baby to an adult. You can’t express your love for your son in words, but you have the opportunity to say it on his birthday.
I hope you enjoy your 17th BirthdayThese are the best! 17th Birthday QuotesYou are welcome! Leave us a comment with your favorite birthday memory.
Useful for You: 101 Safe Journey Quotes and Wishes (Copy + Paste)